Thug fetish

By souneique

[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under const... More

Getting to know jadah
Chaper 1:Right hand
Chapter 2:sweeterman
Chapter 3:new postitions
Chapter 4: Babymoms
Chapter 5:Babymoms pt.2
Chapter 6:Eat up
Chapter 7:strict
Chapter 8:playing with fire
Not a update
Chapter 9:is it too late now to say....
Not an update 2
Chapter 10:Ima grown women
Chapter 11:Forgive & Remeber
Chapter 12:Attention
Chapter 13:Thinking out loud pt.1
Chapter 14:Thinking out loud pt.2
Chapter 15:Hold up...wait a minute?
Chapter 16: thought a new hairstyle would make it better.
Help me!🤔
Chapter 17: Cold world
Chapter 18:Hello,its me
Chapter 19: Promises
Not a update pt.3
Chapter 20: October pt.1
Chapter 21: October pt.2
Chapter 22:Loving you,is easy cause your...
Sowwy :(
Chapter 24: boop,bop
Chapter 25:Rest up

Chapter 23:Late night

115K 3.2K 1.9K
By souneique

Jayceon and  Jadah in the mm,yes I changed Jayceon back to the original.

Jayceon
*2months later

I was sitting on my couch counting money,Jadah was upstairs sleep.This D put her out.

My phone rung.

"Wassup" I answered.

"The trap was robbed boss" my worker said on the other line.

"It was what?" I asked.I knew what he said I just wanted to hear it more clearly.

"The trap was cleaned out,I went in this morning to do the daily counting,everything was gone.Spotless" he said.

I pulled a blunt out of my pocket and lit it."Find out who did it"

"It was some nigga named Twan,Ole dude down the street said he seen him pull up with some girl,went in empty handed came out with at leasst 7 bags"

I sighed,it wasn't like this was going to make a big effect because we have more supply's,it's just the kind we had in that trap game from the connect in Jamaica and it's gone take at least a month for him to send us some more.

"When you find him,take him to the trap,torture the nigga but don't kill him" I said.I then hung up.

Why do niggas keep trying me?

I was still on edge about what Sierra said about someone coming for Jadah,I'm not even comfortable with her going to school knowing that.

I don't take well with death threats,so I got people watching after her because I know she not gone miss school,she wanna graduate.When I find out who this nigga supposed to be that's killing her,he a dead man.

———————

Jadah

I was giving Jayceon a back rub,we been in the house all day enjoying each others presence.I was a little sad I was going to have to leave him Sunday and go home.I felt like a little kid.

I can't lie having sex with Jayceon made me be more clingy towards him,and sore.All I wanna do is be up under him.

"What made you want to propose to me?" I asked putting more lotion on his back.

"Hm?" He hummed.I can tell he was half sleep.

"What made you want to ask me to marry you,tell me what you love about me" I said rubbing the lotion into his skin.

"I told you already" he said grabbing his phone and checking a message.

I grabbed his phone."Tell me again".

He turned around causing me to be sitting on his manhood.

He put his hands on my thighs.

"You really wanna know?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Mhm" I said tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"I love your smile,the level of maturity you been had,I love how nice and genuine you are,I love that bad ass attitude you got,it fits you well.I love the way you make me feel when you look at me.I love how down you is for a nigga,I can go on and on.I love everything about you" He said looking into my eyes.

I was once again speechless,why every time this man poured his heart out to me I couldn't say nothing.

I leaned down and kissed him,our kisses was always passionate and rough at the same time.

"Promise me-you'll never hurt me-I'll kill you-this-time" I said in between kisses.

He smacked my booty then grabbed it."You all I need"

I laughed then rolled over.I laid next to him and stared at him as he stared at me.

I pulled my phone out."Say cheese for the snap"

He smiled,the same smile I was geeked over.

I captioned the snap "mines" and sent it to my story.

His phone started to ring.

"Grab That, I gotta go to the bathroom" he said standing up.

I grabbed his phone off the nightstand,it was a incoming FaceTime call from his sister Briana.

I answered.

"Hey sis" I said smiling.

"Heyyyy sisss,I'm so happy you there.Can you do me a huge,huge,gigantic favor?" She asked with her bottom lip poked out.

"Yeah,wassup?" I asked sitting up.

"Can you watch Brandon for me? I gotta take care of some stuff,I'll be there to get him at 10" she said.

I looked at the time,it was only 7.

"Yeah,of course.Bring little man through" I said waving at Brandon as he made his way into the camera.Brandon was so handsome,Brown skin with little freckles,and his curly brown hair made him look mixed with his hazel eyes.

"Ok thank you so much,let me see that ring boo!" She said smiling.

I put my hand up exposing the big ring on my finger.

"Ahhh! What these hoes thought? Pose for a screenshot" she said.

I cheesed and tilted my head.

"You so pretty,when y'all giving me Nieces and nephews?" She asked.

"No time soon" Jayceon said plopping down on the bed."What you want Bri Bri?"

"I'm dropping Brandon off in a little bit" Briana said.She knew Jayceon was going to have a fit about it.

"What? The fuck? N-" he started but stopped once he seen Briana hung up.

I looked at him and chuckled."Sorry"

"You changing his shitty diapers since you wanna babysit" he said hitting me with the pillow.

I picked up the pillow behind me and hit him in his head with it.

"Oh yeah? That's what you wanna do?" He said standing up grabbing a pillow.

I got up and squared up with him."What you tryna do?"

He picked me up and threw me on the bed.He got over me and started to suck on my neck.

"Round two" he said against my neck.

"I'm still sore" I said trying to push him off of me,we had sex again yesterday and I was still limping.

"Just let me lick it" he said going down to my panties,taking them off with his teeth.

——————-

"Get it man man! Get it man man" I said hyping Little Brandon up,he was dancing to the music I had playing on my phone.

"When yo sister coming?" Jayceon asked plopping down on the couch.He smelled like he just took a fresh shower and he was looking nice as well.

My sister and his sister was coming over,Lay was coming because my mother had to once again go to the hospital and Ava was coming because their parents was going on a date.

"Where you going?" I asked looking at him as Brandon grabbed my fingers.

"I gotta go take care of some business,I'll be back in a little"he said picking Brandon up off my lap.

"See,this that shit I be talking about" I said standing up,I walked into the kitchen to get snacks ready for the girls.We was going to have a little girls night.

He put Brandon down on the couch and gave him his bottle."What is you bugging for? I said I'll be back,I said I gotta handle business.Wassup?" He said coming into the kitchen.

"You begged me to stay here with you now you leaving? What type of shit is that? You know what imma just call yo mom and tell her Ava can come to my house,and I'll text Briana and tell her Brandon there too.They Damn sure can't be here by themselves." I said pulling out my phone.

"Do what you gotta do man, I don't know what you tripping for,you think I'm finna go fuck another bitch or something?" He asked.

"I don't know Jayceon! It's sad to say I don't fucking know" I said brushing past him going to get Brandon,he was starting to whine.

He followed behind me and watched as I rocked Brandon back and forth."Just don't do nothing stupid,I would hate to go back to step 1" I said looking at him.

He sucked his teeth."Man you don't have to worry about none of that,I got you Ight?"

"I guess" I said leaning back on the couch,patting Brandon's back.

Jayceon came behind me and leaned over,he planted a kiss on my forehead."I'll be back ight?"

I nodded my head."dont have me looking stupid out here,if I'm gone be all for you,I expect the same form you".

I heard the door slam indicating he left out the house,his loud music in his car blasted,fading away indicating he was leaving.

I looked at the diamond ring he proposed to me with."All I can do is pray" I said to myself.

————————

It was now 4 in the morning and Jayceon still wasn't here.He left at 8 so he been gone for 8 hours.

Besides from all the bullshit,Me and the girls had a good time.We watched movies,Played games,painted each others nails,ect.

Ava was like a girl Version of Jayceon.

Both her and Lay got along well,they said they knew each other prior from dance class.

They was knocked out on the bed sleep.Jayceon was going to have to sleep on the couch.He should've came home earlier.Briana been came and got Brandon.

I heard some commotion downstairs like people was talking.

I got up and went to the top of the stairs to see what was going on.

"I told you I don't want nothing to do with you anymore,we done" Jayceon said.

"How you gone up and leave? Did she drug you or something?" A female voice said.I squinted my eyes.

I walked down the steps and walked towards the communication.They was in the kitchen.

I stood at the doorway.Both of their backs was facing me so Jayceon didn't see me.

Jayceon was looking inside of the refrigerator while the girl was behind him.

"So you don't want to be with me?" She asked.

Jayceon shrugged his shoulders."Nah"

The girl reached behind her and pulled out a gun.

She aimed it at the back of Jayceons head.

"What the fuck!" I yelled running up behind her. We fell to the floor and started to tussle for the gun.

Two gun shots went off.

I looked at the girl who turned out to be Jewels,blood flew from her head.Her eyes was still opened.

I looked at her in shock,I've seen people get shot right in front of me before and it didn't bother me,but this right here? Was bugging me the fuck out.

"Damn I gotta get you to the hospital" Jayceon said picking me up."Huh?" I asked looking down.

Blood was all over my leg.It was obvious I got shot.

——————

I fluttered my eyes open.The bright hospital lights shined on my eyes.

I looked around.My eyes landed on Geneva.She was biting her fingernails looking at me.

"Your up" She said smiling.

"Yea-ow" I said.I felt pain in my left leg.

"You got stitches,your ok though.Thats What the doctor said" she said scooting closer to me.

"Where's Ava and Lay? Where's Jay?" I asked.

"Ava and Lay is with Jamie,Jayceon is...I don't know" she said shrugging her shoulders."oh yeah,I told your mom what happened,she wants you to call her as soon as you wake up,she can't come be-"

"Yeah I know" I said face palming myself.I didn't want my mom to know,I didn't want to add stress to her.

I took a good look at Geneva,she was looking more chubby and thick.

"Damn What you been eating?" I asked.

She rubbed her stomach."I'm pregnant" .I raised my eyebrows

As if on cue the doctor walked in.

"Hello Ms.Dolas,I'm glad to see you awoke" she said smiling."lucky for you,the bullet went in and out,you just needed a few stitches,that's why you were sleep"

"Neither one of you guys were hurt" she finished."neither one?" Both me and Geneva said in sync.

"Oh,you didn't know...Your 2 months,congratulations" she shot me a smile.

I looked at Geneva.

"Twins" the doctor said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
93.6K 5K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
22.7K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
24.3K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...