Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 31

19.5K 565 106
By HunterOwl

Angela POV

"It's okay, just sit here with me if you want." Lorenzo said and I bite my inner cheek.

I became to nervous and scared at him after what happened. It as if I dealing with a ticking bomb right now.

Gathering alittle bit of courage, I slowly walk towards him and sit down beside him. I made sure to keep a comfortable gap between us so he could have his space.

It was silence again and I can feel myself getting more and more nervous than before. He wasn't looking at me anymore which I am greatful but I can't help my eyes going back and forth between the ground and him.

He looks calm and collected all the time but now... he looks tired.

I wonder what had happened to him? I've been collecting history stories from the others apparently but never him and I wonder if I get him to tell me. Each story seems unreal and I always feel sorry for them, no one deserves to when through like that.

But it's fate.

I sigh when that thought came. Even if it is fate, it's still unfair. Why can't people be happy? Why do they have to went through all of this? If there was no problem in the world, no negetivity, no judging and no greed. Will the world change? Will there be no enemies? Will there be no hatred?

Just a comfortable life. A normal comfortable life for everyone...

A soft pat on my head shook me out of my mind and I look at Lorenzo soft smile.

"Don't think too hard. Just relax."

I look down and clench my hands.

"But what you said in there... It really had me thinking... resting in my mind and plays like a music. It's deep and coming from you didn't really shock me but it's just the way you let it out..."

"Angela, what I said in there is what I've been through and not for you to concern." He said and inhale deeply before exhaling.

I can never know what he's thinking. He's a private person and I know it gonna be hard to know anything about him. His poker face he always puts on is really weird. People seems to be surprise when he smiles and It got me thinking why. Was he that much of a blank face person everyday?

"Brother?"

"Hm?"

"Why don't you smile?" I asked and he the looks on his face says it all.

Many people asked him this before.

"Why I don't smile? I guess I just got tired of it."

"...why?"

He chuckle and I move closer to him. This seems interesting.

"Well... would you smile to someone who doesn't appreciates it? I know I don't. It's silly and stupid to smile at people if they just return it with a glare or question you why you smile like an idiot?"

"But you smile at me."

He look at me then a small smile appear.

"You deserve it. I never seen anyone like you. Sure I met a few before who's kind but... I don't know. I think it just the vibe you give off."

"Vibe?"

"Yes, miss curious. Your vibe. You seem to have something, you know? Friendly? Kindness? Brightness? Sweetness? Who knows. At first, when I met you. I thought that you're just some kid who just loves books but as I get to know you, I became so fond of you that I learnt not every kid is as bratty as I know." He said and I slap his arm but a little happiness grew in me that I can't help but smile.

He looks away before he froze on his spot. I look at him weirdly before a colonge I know so well hits me. Quickly turning towards the front, in all his glory. He stand there proudly in his white suit and black leather shoes.

"Nikolay?" I said and stand up feeling my heart just skips a beat.

"Hello Angel. It's been awhile." He said and I lift my hand up to my chest where my ring hides behind my shirt.

He notice this and smile before quickly my view is blocked by Lorenzo.

"Nikolay, where have you been hiding? Waiting to make a move?" He said and back me up to the door.

I want to say to Lorenzo it's fine but Nikolay points a gun at him.

"Hands off my girl."

Lorenzo stop and move away from me to the side but still keep an arm blocking me.

I feel like my heart just jump out of my chest when a gun appear out of nowhere beside me. Looking behind me, Angelo stands with a very pissed off look. I'd say if those eyes could kill, Nikolay would be so far down in a grave by now.

"Looks like my plan worked, the little bunny just lure the wolf to my trap. It is nice meeting you my friend." He said and I didn't like one bit of his friendly tune.

What do I do?

A clicking sound made me even more panic than it already was and there only one thing in my mind right now. A way to safe Nikolay out of this.

"Angela, get inside."

Charles said and pull me in before closing the door on us. My eyes widen and I tried to reach the door but it was useless as he holds my arm tightly not letting me go.

I keep telling him to let me go but we were already up the stairs. I heard loud noises before a few gunshots startled me and my eyes are getting teary.

"It's too dangerous outside. Don't Angela."

"No! He's gonna kill him!" I said and tried to break free.

"Angelo will be fine. Don't worry."

"Not him! Nikolay!" I said and I twist my arm out harshly and a pop sound was heard making a sharp pain jolt up my arm then boltdown the stairs and towards the door.

Slamming it open, I saw Nikolay on the ground with his right thigh bleeding. Angelo stands infront of him with the gun aimed at Nikolay. Lorenzo was shock to see me as he stand on the drive way with them.

"Angela!" Charles shout behind me and I panicked when the gun is aimed at his head.

And my first instinct made me do the most stupidest thing ever.

I run.

"Angela!"

Bang!

...........

Quiet.

It was too quiet except the ringing on my ear.

My eyes were wide open as fear blanket me. My knees slowly feels weak and I fall on my knees. I couldn't feel myself anymore, my brain didn't believe what happened and I refuse to believe it as well.

It happens in a blink of an eye.

My breaths comes out heavy and slow as I press a hand to my chest. The pain, it was too much to handle. Two hands grab my shoulder and turn me. Charles look at me and his face is covered with sadness.

"Calm down. Calm down." He whispers at me and hugs me tightly while my eyes just couldn't believe it. Tears pouring out crazily and I couldn't hear anymore voices around me except the empty feeling that took place in me.

Something is building up in me and I don't know what it is before I tried process the pain and what happened.

A cold water splash on me. Woke me from a sweet dream.

No... no... It's a lie. It's nothing but illusion.

He rocks my body back and forth trying so desperatly to calm me down but nothing.

Nothing could calm me down right now.

My throat hurt and all I could do is hope it couldn't be true and take this disturbing feeling away. That this is all just a trick in my eyes and everything was a liars lies. That the time would turn back, so I could save this one soul.

This one beautiful soul that my whole being screaming to save.

"LORENZO!!!"

The image of him running infront of me to block the bullet is permenant in my mind. His body falls on the ground with a bullet wound straight to his chest. Blood was gushing out of his chest and his skin turning more pale each second.

He lays infront of me with Angelo's gun aiming at me. The expression on Angelo's face was shock and that's when Charles turns me away from the body infront of me.

I couldn't doing anything except cry and scream to the sky. Charles keep rocking me back and forth to calm me down, running his hands up and down my back but I was too blinded with sadness that I couldn't focus on anything else.

I couldn't feel, I couldn't hear, I couldn't see. This is the first time I see with my own two eye, a person died infront of me.

Blurry memories of my parents smiling in the kitchen, The memories on my brother looking at me happy and Lorenzo soft smile when he's with me.

Memories pilling up in my mind. Each scenerio change slowly from happiness to disastrous.

It plays like a broken record and I don't know how to stop it.

My jaw hurt and my throat sore. I grip my head because everything seems to closing in on me and it's hard to breath.

Help me. Help me. Help me.

I yell in my head and beg that everything is just a big movie. Then suddenly, darkness wrap me up tightly and pull me into an endless void.

Save me.

-------------------------

Roman POV

I watch as my little Angela stop crying went I shot a sleeping dart at her.

It only last for 30 minutes.

My vision is red with anger that I step out from my hiding.

Stephen or Angelo snap his head at me shocked before aiming the gun he killed Lorenzo with at me.

Nikolay, on the other hand. Look at Angela who is sleeping quietly in a fucker's tight embrace.

All of them now look at me.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, surprise?" I said and walk slowly out of the small bushes while taking two guns out my pants.

All I want now is to just shot them all dead but that wouldn't be fun after what they did to my little beauty.

Her cries was so sorrow that all I want to do is protect her from this people. She's been here the whole time and I couldn't find her until today. I look at her limp body and worried if they had hurt her.

Walking slowly towards them. Angelo, I guess, aim the gun right at me before he pulls the trigger.

But sadly in his part, no bullets came out.

"Shit."

"Out of bullets? Sad. I can give you a bullet if you want." I said darkly and aim the gun at him.

I notice Nikolay was still on the ground, glaring me so hard. Looking at him, I crouch down at Lorenzo dead body and aim the other gun at Nikolay.

"Thank you, Lorenzo. For saving my little beauty. I will be in you debt. Rest well." I said and close his eyes.

Standing back up, I look at the guy with blond hair before I nod my head towards Angela.

"Bring her to me. You will be spare."

"Over my dead bo- "

"Becareful what you wish for." I said and shot a bullet at Angelo.

He fell to the ground and hold his side. The blood slowly sips through his clothes as he groan out a curse.

"What's your name?" I asked him and he said Charles before bringing Angela's body closer.

Now that the two big guys is down. There's only one prey left.

"Well Charles, nice meeting you but hand her over before things get more... complicated."

Suddenly, each men has three red dot on their body and I saw conflict in his eyes. Bending down, I carry my little beauty in my arms.

Oh gosh do I miss her so much.

I carry her away from them to the house and whisper soothing words in her ears. Giving a gentle kiss on her head, I look back at them and gently place her on the porch.

"You, Angelo. If you didn't steal her from me, none of this would have happened. He wouldn't be dead and she wouldn't be broken. Both of them would have been well." I said and walk towards him slowly.

"I never imagine this to happened. Not in a million years, but apparently I should have seen this coming. A large impact falls on all of us. Misery is a friend in our world and Happiness is an enemy."

Standing infront of him, I bring my hand up and slam it down on him then just like that, he fall unconscious.

"Night night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 73.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
86.6K 1.7K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
87.9K 1.5K 66
Hello readers I have recently received an offer with wattpad so I have put this story back on here , I will try and find all pictures I once used or...