Undeniable Love

By sweetchoclate9

Alexander Rodriguez. A powerful business man of the Los Angeles. He has it all. Anything and everything he wa... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
EPILOGUE
Nathan's Story is Out!

Chapter 29

128K 5K 512
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter 29-"Can't help it"

Kiara Knight's POV

"I cannot believe this!" I squealed once I got out of the car and saw where he brought me. My hands are over my mouth in astonishment. My heart filled with excitement and I can't contain it anymore.

"Surprise." I heard Alex's voice beside me and saw his arms spread wide. It didn't take me a minute before I ran to him and jumped in his arms, with my legs around his torso. My lips are on his and I am kissing his cheeks too in excitement. A happy giggle left my mouth as the grin stuck to my face. He kissed my nose and chuckled at me. "Happy?" He started carrying me in the same position.

"More than happy! I love it!"

One and a half month back Alex brought me to a few estates in New York. He wanted to buy one of them. When I asked why his reply was simple. He looked at me as if I lost my mind. I had no clue, but once I heard his answer I am in the sky flying with happiness. When we get married, do you still want to stay in my penthouse? It was his reply.

I felt my heart bounce at that. He is thinking about marrying me and I can't help the grin again. He said it as if it was so simple and it is expected. From these past ten months that we are dating, I came to understand him much better. He thinks about us so much. Mostly about me. I have seen his possessive side too and it's safe to say that I don't want to see him jealous again.

We both visited more than five estates and I was confused to decided one in two of them. But Alex know me better than I know myself, he brought the one that I liked more. Maybe I might not have been this excited if he had bought the other one.

"I am so happy you bought this one."

"I am happy that you love it." He kissed my nose. We are soon inside and are standing the huge hall. "See, I even brought you in on threshold." I laughed at him and pushed his shoulders gently asking him without words to put me down. He gently slid me down his body. "Fuck!" He murmured. "Do you always do that on purpose, Little One? To provoke me?" I looked at him confused.

"What did I do?" Doing it on purpose? What am I doing? On purpose? Provoking him? Is he angry with something that I did? But I didn't do anything. "Are you angry at me?" He chuckled again and pulled me to him before sitting down on the sofa with me in his lap.

"You are so innocent." Before I can say anything his lips are on mine and I am kissing him back. The kiss was sweet and brief. We pulled away and just smile at each other. "Come. I want to show you some changes that are made in the house. Also, you know you can rennovate it however you want." We both stand up and he is holding my hand before walking us both out of the hall to the garden behind.

"I don't want to change anything. It's beautiful the way it is." We are now walking in the garden. It feels so peaceful. Only us both. No one else in the world with us. The warm breeze around us felt comfortable. His hand is now on my waist. Mine around his. The garden is huge and filled with trees. There is a swing in the middle of rose and other flower plants. "This was not there before."

"Yes. You like it?" I smiled at him.

"Love it."

"Then I hope that you will like this too."

"What is it?" I look at him confused. We are both walking forward. The backyard is so huge and that's what I like about it. It feels almost just like the home back in California. Our backyard is so huge and I remember most of my memories are there. Mo mostly allowed us to play outdoors. She never liked us playing more in the games room.

"Here." I was brought back from my thoughts when I heard him. I look up at him and he nodded his head to the front. My gaze followed his and I am truly shocked. It is a flower house. It is a wooden house and it looks like it is under construction. I squeal loudly and hug Alex.

"I love it! Love it! Love it!" I pull away and hold his hand before dragging him in along with me. The roof is yet to be completed and it small and cozy. "I don't see any workers. When will it be completed?" I turn to Alex as I ask him and he looks away for second before answering. Something seems fishy.

"There are no workers. There is only one worker." His answer only confused me.

"Only one worker?"

"Yes. Me."

My mouth dropped open. It might be touching the floor. Alex has built it? Oh God! This is beautiful! I am sure we are going to spend so much time here once we get married! Married? K, you are thinking far too much into the future. He worked really hard. He did so much. Oh, I love him!

"Your birthday is next month. My gift to you." He pulled me closer and pushed my chin up before kissing my forehead. "Happy birthday, Little One." Tears gathered in my eyes. I have no words for this. I thank all my stars for giving him to me. I put my face in his chest and my arms around his waist. He feels so warm.

"I love you, Big Bear. Thank you." He kissed the crown of my head.

"Also sorry for what happened last month." I pull away to look at him at his words. I planned everything for that night and I almost thought it is going well until he suddenly stood up and left me. I felt so insecure. After he apologized I calmed down. He has sent me bouquets and bouquets flowers every day for a week till I spoke to him. Each bouquet has a small letter in it with a sorry. I gave in.

"You should be." I pull away with my hands still around him and his still around me. "Alex." I just stared him for a minute after calling his name. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Don't see me as a little girl anymore. I am twenty one now. I am going to be twenty-two in a month. I want to be a woman in your eyes." He nodded his head.

"You are."

We are staring into each other's eyes. Behind the house, there is a huge tree and the sunlight is falling on his face through the tree. His sea green eyes are stunning. Before I know it, his lips are on mine.

Soon it turned passionate and I pushed to the wooden and glass window beside the door. My hands are on either side of my head. Moans kept escaping my mouth. His tongue entered my mouth before claiming every corner of my mouth. I kissed back.

I got very intense. I feel my insides melting. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and started flying again. He let go of one of my hands and his hand roamed my back till it reached my left bum before he squeezed it. He took full control. We do not want to pull away. The atmosphere felt electrifying. The kiss got deeper and intense. My free hand travelled from his bicep to his hair. I grab and a fistful of it.

He let go of the other hand too. I couldn't help it anymore. My other hand roamed his hair too and I am kissing back with same intensity. After a minute we pulled away and we are panting. I squealed out a little when he surprised me by lifting me off the ground by my waist and sat me down on the empty table beside us.

He leaned down to my level and his hands rested on either of me on the table with his forehead rested on mine. I smile as we kept panting for a minute. My heart beat came back to normal. His hand reached my cheek and I leaned into his touch. I smile at him and he is looking into my eyes. Staring like he always does.

"You are staring again." I silently said. Everything around us is silent.

"Can't help it." His simple reply made me blush. He says those things as if it's natural for him to react like that. He stared for another minute. "Marry me, Little One."

My heart stopped beating in my chest and I stare at him wide-eyed. He pulled away a bit and looked at me. His hands are holding my face. Did I hear him right? Did he just ask me to marry him? More like ordered me though. But still... I cannot believe what I just hear. I am speechless. I did not expect him to ask the question so soon. It has been only six months since we started dating.

"I know this is not the romantic proposal ever. But like I said on the first day we started dating. Once you are mine, you are mine forever. I love you. I love you so much! I want to wake up to you every day. I want you to stay in my house and I want to come house every evening from my office to see you dancing, singing, making a mess of the kitchen and all those sorts of things that you do."

I can't help the tears in my eyes again. Oh God! Oh God, oh God, oh God! This is so... unexpected. I didn't think he would propose this weekend when he said he would take me out. Hearing him say all those things just warmed my heart and I love him even more.

"Little One." He called and I am lost in thoughts. My throat is clogged with happiness. His thumb wiped away a tear that fell down to my cheek.

"Yes." My voice came out as a whisper. I gulped and said out loud. "Yes! Yes!" Suddenly I am in his arms and he is hugging me tightly. All the rational thoughts of what dad and family might say left my mind. He lifted me up in his arms and twirled me around carefully.

"Yes!" He shouted loudly and I giggled at him. I can feel his excitement. He slowly put me back on the table. I can't control the smile on my face anymore. I put my hand up and show him my ring finger. I raise my eyebrows questioningly. He did propose, but there is no ring. "Sorry. I didn't bring it here yet. I didn't think I was going to propose today." That is surprising.

"What?" He smiled widely and his dimples appeared again.

"I actually didn't plan to propose today." I am shocked to hear those words.

"But you did, just now." He shrugged one of his shoulders.

"It just came out. I want to marry you. I have been thinking about it. I was also making a plan. But it feels natural with you." I feel proud of myself and happy at the same time that he is so comfortable with me as much as I am with him. "I promise that you will get the best proposal."

"Alex." I don't know why I said his name, but I felt like saying it. My hands went around his neck.

"You made me the happiest man." I grin at him. "You are beautiful, Little One." I blush again.

"You are handsome, Big Bear." He gave a one-sided smile before smirking.

"I know."

"Also arrogant, controlling." He raised his eyebrow but I continued. "Loving and caring." I held his shirt and pulled him down, even more, to kiss him on his cheek. Unknowingly I made a sound at the end of the kiss. "Ummah!" My eyes went wide at the sound and my hand quickly covered my mouth. He chuckled and pulled my nose lightly. He kissed my lips and I giggled.

"Let's go back. I have another surprise for you tonight."

"Another one?"

"Yes. To make you completely mine."

What might that be?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

How is the chapter? I know many of you are expecting the hot romance, but that is in the next chapter. Do tell me what you think about this chapter. Boring? Like it? Also, our couple got engaged! Wonder what Zack might say to that.

Spoiler alert, Zack will know about them in the next chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 471 34
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
71.5K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...
29.5K 978 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...