Wake. UP. [Book Two]

By excuse_my_charisma

Mariah is the daughter of Lisa Lovely and Chresanto August. Because of the terrible relationship her parents... More

Wake. UP.
Nothing Wrong With Being Different...
The Final Straw
The Prince and The Pauper
Mr. Perez
He Really Cares
Father Figure
Shadowing
Pinky Promise
Broken Promises And Tech Class
An Artist's Excuse
The Hangover Prt. 1
Binding, I Mean Bonding
Love Potion 24
The Hangover Prt. 2
Children Are Everything
First Class Trip To Hell
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Baby, I Want You
Birds & The Bees
Poolside Ambitions
I-I Did What!?
Playing With Fire
Forced Love Or No Love
A Sick Game Called Confusion
What's Done In The Dark...
...Comes To The Light
Second Chance [The Truth]
Welcome Home, Mija
A Letter To My Unborn Daughter
Getting Back To Me
Epilogue
☯bonus☯
Last Dedications & Appreciations
Book Three!!

Jealousy Looks Good On You

686 32 11
By excuse_my_charisma

Dear Diary,

Things between us have escalted. They've been crazier than I anticipated, but I love it. I love every minute of it, and I don't want it to end. Everything about us, just gets my blood rushing and my womanhood begins to tremble.

I love the fact no one knows about us, the fact he loves me in secret. He could act normal around people, but once they leave, he takes control. The hair pulling, the neck biting. All of it excites me to the fullest, and I don't want it to end. I don't care if I get burned, I'll enjoy every second of it.

Signed, Mariah Love August.

♔June 28th 2029♔

Ever since school let out, Jacob can barely stay away from me. But I'm not complaining, because I feel like I deserve his attention, his love, his everything. The best part is, no one seems to notice us. Not even Marcelena, even when we fuck while she's in the house. And that's somewhat often. I literally let him do whatever he wants to my body, I let him have total control, because everything he does to me sends me in a frenzy. He does things to me, no one else ever could, and I adore him for it.

"Me perteneces, nadie más." He would often say.

"W-Wh-Wh-What, d-do-do-does th-th-that, me-me-mean?" I would ask, while he caressed my face.

"You belong to me, nobody else." He would answer, looking me dead in my eyes. He would hold me tightly and we would fall asleep together, bare and hot under his sheets.

That's how it went for two weeks straight. Some nights, he would just send Marcelena home just so we could spend time together cause he had to go to work during most days. I didn't mind it though, cause it gave me time to get ready for when he did come home.

He soon became a drug to me: if we weren't together for more than a few hours, I started going crazy. I would throw temper tantrums, fits, and Marcelena would have to calm me down. I would twitch and pull my hair to the point my scalp started to hurt. My body would ache and itch, and no matter how hard I scratched nothing helped. I became very obsessive and protective over him, because he was my property, and vice versa. If I even saw him talking to another female, I would hate him the whole day.

If we weren't busy loving each other, we were hating each other. One of us would talk to other people, while the other person became jealous. He would curse and scream if he caught me texting any of my friends. I would throw things at him if I knew he was out too long with that bitch, Angela or any other woman. My friend always told me he was out cheating on me, sleeping with other women. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to believe it. But whenever I saw Jacob stumble in the house, drunk or smelled like perfume, we would fight. Sometimes, it would be so bad, I would end up with a bloody nose and bruises, while he had scratches and bite marks.

Then, our fights turned into sex, they always did. It was the best kind of sex, where both of us were still angry at the other person. We would be at it for hours, in different rooms of his house. It was a never ending cycle, a routine for us to fuck, fight then fuck some more. We were two souls becoming one, I was his and he was mine. Nothing and nobody could change that, no matter how hard they tried.

I stood in front of the mirror in Jacob's bathroom, naked. He was fast asleep on his bed, naked also. Another day of love making, with no one to disturb us. Jacob called Marcelena late lat night, making sure she didn't come today. She suspects nothing.

I scanned over my body, seeing major changes. Ever since I started this love affair, my boyish figure turned womanly. I've gained curves, my boobs grew a whole cup size bigger. My hair's gotten longer and my ass is bigger. I feel grown, I feel like a woman.

"What are you doing?"

Jacob stood in the doorway, rubbing his eye. The effects of him shaving showed, from the stubble on his face.

"J-Ja-Jac-Jacob...?"

"Hm?"

He walked past me, so he could use the toilet. My eyes stayed on my figure.

"D-Do-Doo I-I-I lo-lo-loo-look li-li-lik-like a-aaa wo-wo-wom-woman...?"

He turned and looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What?"

I turned around so he could really see me.

"D-Do-Doo I-I-I lo-lo-loo-look li-li-lik-like a-aaa wo-wo-wom-woman...?"

I repeated.

He sighed, finished peeing and washed his hands. He hugged my waist, kissed the side of my face and made me face the mirror.

"A beautiful young woman."

I smiled at the compliment while he let me go and walked out the bathroom. I did too, walking to his closet and picking out one of his dress shirts. I picked the black one, buttoning it up to my belly button, and walked out to where Mr. Perez laid back on his bed talking on the phone. I smirked, getting an idea to mess with hin. I ran over to him and straddled his waist.

"You're where?" He spoke into the phone.

I giggled, placing my hands on his upper chest playing with his nipples. He got mad and swatted my hands away. I just continued messing with him, until he eventually pushed me off of him and onto the other side of the bed. I laughed while he continued his conversation.

"Okay, just let me get dressed and I'll see you in like, two minutes."

He rushed out the bed and off the phone, to head into the bathroom. I had stopped laughing to look at him in a puzzled manner. He later came out in his boxer shorts, rushing to put on some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. We heard the doorbell ring and he rushed to answer it. I huffed and staggered behind, as he flew down the stairs to answer it. I decided to button the shirt all the way up, since his company could be male.

He opened the door, and I scowled at who was at the door.

"Tania!" He exclaimed, pulling the younger woman into a hug.

"Come in, come in! I can't even believe you're here!"

The young girl stepped in, with her bag on her shoulder and glasses on her face. She removed her glasses and looked around the house, while I hid behind a wall upstairs, watching her every move.

"Tío Jacob, this place is beautiful! It looks so different than the last time I've been here."

"That's cause you haven't been here in at least eight years." He laughed.

"So where is she?!" She had very thick Spanish accent.

"Where is who?"

"The little girl. The little girl everybody said you adopted!"

I got wide eyed, feeling some type of way. Who is this chick, and how does she know me?

"Oh, you mean Mariah? Yeah, she's upstairs. Mariah! Come down here for a minute!!" He called for me, while I ran to my room to throw on some shorts. Afterwards, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, where they both sat.

"Oh, tío, she's so pretty!" She smiled at me, approaching me. I didn't know what to do, because I really didn't want her touching me.

"I know, she looks just like her mother."

I gave him an uncertain look, when he said that. Tania clutched my face in her hands and hugged me.

"And how old are you, sweetie?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but Jacob beat me to it.

"She's four years younger than you." He explained.

Tania scoffed and looked back at Jacob.

"What, she can't talk for herself?"

"I-I-I c-ca-can t-ta-ta-talk f-fo-for m-my-s-seel-self..." I said looking between the both of them.

"Aww she stutters! You never told me that, uncle Jacob."

Uncle? I realized then, he's never told me about his family, just like he keeps "forgetting" to tell me about mine.

Jacob just shrugged and pulled out a can of beer.

"Whatever....I came over here, really, to see Mariah. I wanted to meet her, since you never brought her over!"

Brought me over where?

"I've been busy..."

"Too busy to see your own family? You know how my mother is. She always wanted to see you eventually get married and have children of your own. Since, you have a daughter now, you hide her away from us? Really uncle?" She folded her arms in disapproval.

Jacob sighed deeply, looking at the both of us.

"I'm sorry, alright? Things have been hectic in my life, okay? It never really crossed my mind, and I never feel comfortable bringing Mariah around new people."

"Why not? She's fifteen, not five! Besides, she needs to meet her lovely cousin, which is me, so we can do girly things together! Like shopping, getting pedicures and manicures, or talk about boys-"

"The last thing she needs to worry about is boys."

Tania shook her head and grabbed my arm.

"Okay, fine, whatever. But Mariah and I are going out for a while, so you can get your shit together." Tania gave him a fake smile, as we ran upstairs and into my room.

"Ugh, he is so stubborn!" She dropped her bag on the floor and tore off her sunglasses. I just looked at her.

"I don't understand how you can live with him. Anyway, I want you to get dressed, because we're going to the mall today. I want to take you around and dress you up, like I do with my two younger sisters."

She roamed my closet, pulling out tops and dresses. I was still in a state of confusion. How did she even know about me? Why did she come here, today? And why does she want to be friends with me?

"Here, you wear my scarf!

We just left the nail salon, where Tania got both a manicure and pedicure. I just got my toes done. It was the weirdest feeling in the world, but they did a great job. Tania had us go shop to shop, while she paid for everything. I never asked her where she got her money from, and I don't really think it mattered. She never told me, but she sure told me a lot of other stuff. It was apparent she liked hearing the sound of her own voice.

"Your hair es muy bonita! What products do you use? You ever cut it? What if you straightened it?" She would go on about one thing, then change the topic to a completely different other thing. I could only smile when she talked, cause I liked hanging with her.

"Come on chica, we need to get you some new clothes. It's summertime and I know all the little hot niños will be looking in your direction!"

She reminded me a lot of Rosie Perez. I wonder if her and Jacob are related...

Anyway, she dragged me into a store I would never see myself going into. All the clothes looked like something the Kardashians wore. They were way older than me, but at the same time, I am a woman now. I mean, I do womanly things with a man, so that makes me a woman, right?

She pulled out some tight blue dress, kind of like the one I tried on that one time Jacob and I were in that closet. It was cute but it was obviously for women with much bigger boobs.

"Hmm....I think this would look better on me. Stay right here, while I try this on, I'll be right back!"

She handed me her drink, before running off. I thought I looked stupid just standing here, so I took a seat on one of the cushions, waiting for Tania to come out. That's when I thought I felt eyes on me and I turned around seeing a bunch of guys looking at me. Instead of getting nervous, I just became annoyed. I wasn't interested so I tried to walk away, but Tania came back in the blue dress.

"So, how do I look? Caliente, verdad?"

Before I could speak, the group of guys started shouting at us. I raised an eyebrow, thinking there was no way they could be talking to me, they had to be talking to Tania.

"What's wrong?" She looked in their direction, then back at me.

"Why don't you go talk to them?"

I looked at her sideways.

"N-No-Nooo....!"

"Why, mami, they are fine! Especially the one in the middle!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes, walking away. Tania followed me to the back of the store so she could pay for her dress. She said she was going to wear it out. After she was done, we walked out the store and I thought we were about to leave, but Tania walked up to the guys and started talking. I just stood there thinking how mad Jacob would be if he found out.

By the time we got back it was late. We were both so exhausted from shopping and walking around the mall. The sun had already set by the time we walked up the steps to Jacob's front door. Tania knocked and he answered seconds later, with a not-so-happy expression.

"We're back!" Tania sang, pushing past him as I followed. She sat her giant purse on the table, flaunting off her dress. I just placed the shopping bags on the steps, while Jacob scanned us both.

"Where have y'all been allnight? And why the hell do you look like a prostitute?"

"We were at the mall, and I do not look like a prostitute! I look cute, just ask the guys we met at the mall."

My heart sped up and I went stiff.

"Guys? What guys?"

"The guys who kept looking our way! Especially Mariah's way. You should've seen them, too. She's quite the catch!" She said twirling her hair and popping the gum she threw in her mouth.

Jacob's face went blank and extremely calm, as he looked from Tania's way to mine. I could feel my heart beat through my throat. My hands became sweaty and the silent tension between us grew so thick, I had to run upstairs to the bathroom. I threw up with sweat beads dripping down my face.

I stayed up in my room the rest of night, all while Tania continued to talk with her uncle. I just got so nervous, thinking about the last time Jacob saw me with a guy my age, he flipped shit. I sat on my windowsill with the camera Jacob bought me, taking pictures of the dark city and it's brightlights. My nervousness had went away, or so I thought.

"So you talking to other guys now?" Jacob bursted through my door. He ran a shaky hand through his ruffled curls.

"N-No-Nooo, I-I-I w-wa-was-"

"You know I hate it when you lie to me."

He tapped his fingers against the top of my desk, before walking over to me.

"I-I-I'mm n-no-not ly-ly-lyin-lying...." My voice was shaky.

He came closer to me and grabbed the back of my head, gripping a handful of my hair. I twisted my face in pain and agony, while he stood me off the windowsill, pulling my hair back.

"Do you like seeing me this way? Do you enjoy making me angry!?"

I tried to pry his fingers off me, but he was way too strong.

"Pl-Plea-Please, l-le-let m-mee g-go-gooo...." I cried. Hot tears fell down my face.

"Let you go?"

He threw me back on my bed, and I covered my face.

"Let you go?! Why should I do that?! Can't you see I don't want to let you go, cause you belong to me! I own you, Mariah!!"

He turned me over, so I was facing him and climbed on top of me. I continued crying, hoping he's stop and just leave me alone. I didn't know what he would do to me, and I didn't really want to know. He was scaring me shitless. I tired to push him off but he wouldn't budge. So, I bit his shoulder, which made him yell in pain. That gave me time to shove him off me. I ran out the room and into the hall, but I tripped over my own feet. I tried to get back up again, but he had grabbed my foot, dragging me towards him. We struggled on the floor for twenty minutes, before he picked me up, gripping my waist with one hand and covering my mouth with the other. He walked us into his bedroom with my legs kicking in the air. After we got to his room, he threw me on the bed and lifted my dress. He basically tore off my underwear and wrapped my legs around his hips. My crying was slowing down as he began to kiss me sensually. His tongue slipped in my mouth and all the anger he had built up disappeared.

"Lo siento mi amor, lo siento mi corazón..." He whispered between kisses. I couldn't help but close my eyes listening to the Spanish sweet nothings he spewed. His lips moved from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck and down my chest. I lied there quivering in anticipation of what he was about to do. I felt outside myself after my heart skipped a beat, feeling his lips pressed against my wetness. I gasped and moaned his name, arching my back.

He worked his tongue inside me, slowly rubbing my thighs. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, my body trying to runaway and fidget under his touch. He held me down purring against my most sensitive spot, making me feel the vibration allover my body. I shook slightly. I've never felt this way before. This was a whole new feeling, every time I'm with him, he shows me something new. Or makes me feel more erotic than before. Ugh, I don't want this to ever end.

Too bad all good things come to a horrible end...

Errgh, this relationship is dumb! They playing too many fucking games!!

Anyway, SPOILER ALERT!!:

Some crazy shit bout to go down in like, two-three chapters!! What y'all think gon happen?!

P.s. The friend/darkness was the last person to talk, just so you know...Hehe \^_^/

P.P.s Tania on the side -->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.3K 46
SEQUEL TO LOVE MORE (mostly will be from hazel's point of view!!!) They are back! London and Chris have been married for 10 years now. Its been one h...
100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
2.8K 45 11
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
4.4K 84 28
This story is about a girl named Y/N she is 21 and her parents are Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Her sister is April Jones and her sister's boyfriend is...