Our Family Reunion (A Dramion...

Av RaynDragneel16

So I've read all the Hogwarts reunion and Granger family reunion fics. All of them, literally. And I'm surpri... Mer

Cast
One: Thank You
Two: Reunion
[Details and Explanations]
Three: The meeting
Four: Around the fire
Five: First steps
Six: It's not that easy
Seven: Late discussions
Eight: Confrontations
Nine: Closure
Chapter Ten: United
Epilogue
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

[Important]

5.8K 36 6
Av RaynDragneel16

Hey guys. I'd first like to say, thank you all for the wonderful comments and votes. I never thought we'd hit 14k so thank you 😊.
Secondly, I'm sorry for not updating, college has been taking all my time, it's just been eat, sleep and study, but no more!
Thirdly, thanx to everyone who corrects my grammar. I forget how to write words and sometimes write things wrongly, so thank you for correcting me. I know that it's painful to see 😣 those errors so I'll try and minimize. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, be it criticizing my work or pointing out errors or just cheering.

And lastly, I promise that the next chapter will be published tomorrow.
Cross my heart.

Xoxo,
Gossip girl.
Jk, RaynDragneel16

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

317K 12.2K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
29.3K 330 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
53.8K 729 14
REUNIONS - TELLING THEM THE TRUTH ~ A DRAMIONE STORY UNDERGOING EDITING It has been 5 years since the second wizarding war. Hermione had the perfect...
41.9K 961 62
*COMPLETED* The Golden Trio go back to Hogwarts to retake their seventh year. They then find out they must be married to someone with no choice. Herm...