CHARDRE LOVE-//complete//-

By FrankieJohnson198

Sorry if it isn't the best I'm just bored so I wanted to post something on here Also I know boys can't get pr... More

Love at first sight?(1)
The hot bully😍(2)
Party with Charlie?¿(3)
Party with Charlie?¿ pt 2(4)
The question?(5)
Weekend with him(6)
Weekend with him pt2(7)
Him?(8)
Charlie coming out..?(9)
Charlie comming out..?pt2(10)
Another Party?(11)
Another party?pt 2 (12)
Christmas shopping and a date😍🎄(13)
Christmas shopping and a date😍🎄pt 2 (14)
A christmas treat😊❤️(15)
A special Christmas presant to him😏❤️(16)
A special Christmas present to him😏❤️pt 2 (17)
Christmas crash?!(18)
Sleepover at my house🙄(20)
Sleepover at my house🙄(21)
Sexual morning!?(22)
2 months later (23)
Suprise!!! (24)
Author's note
Suprise!!!pt2 (25)
Lazy day w/ bae (26)
Due dayyyy🙈(27)
Authors note

Last day of school(19)

1K 27 0
By FrankieJohnson198

Charlie's POV
It has been a week since Leo sprained his knee. It's also the last day of school. I never left Leo's side the whole time. It's currently 6:30am, I slept at Leo's last night. I tried waking him up but it's not working, so I kissed and sucked on his sweet spot.
Leo-"ughhh Charlieeee"
Char-"get up bby"
Leo-"I need you Charlie"
Char-"after school" I got up and gave Bella her food and water. Leo is so complicated in the morning. I took the covers off of him and threw them on the floor.
Leo-"babeeeee stopppp"
Char-"get your ass out of bed then"
Leo-"nope"
Char-"fine then...no kisses for a week"
Leo-"NO IM UP" as I said that he got off the bed and limped towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his waist and kissed his forehead.
Leo-"sooooo do I still get my kisses"
Char-"yes you do" I lifted him up and put him up against the wall and started kissing him.
Leo-"mmmm"
Char-"you know I'm a tease"
Leo-"fuck off Charlie"
Char-"I love you baby" I kissed him and sat him on the bed and got in shower. I made a good choice of leaving the door open cause Leo got in with me.
Char-"I missed this"
Leo-"well...when my knee is fully heeled then we can do this a lot more ok?"
Char-"ok" I turned around and washed the shampoo out my hair and then Leo put his hands on my waist. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides and started kissing my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure and my d**k was rising. Leo put his hand on it and started pumping it. I started moaning with pleasure. Minutes later I came. I turned around and smashed my lips onto his.
Char-"hurry up and get washed so we can get ready"
Leo-"ok dad" he rolled his eyes at me. I whispered in his ear
Char-"it's daddy to you" I kissed his cheek and got out the shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist and put music on the speaker. Minutes later Leo got out I then realized I still never got ready. I took the towel off of Leo's waist and threw it behind me.
Leo-"really Charlie...give me my towel"
Char-"I like you better like this tho" I walked towards him and pushed him up against the wall and put my hands on his abs and started rubbing them. I started kissing his neck then he ripped my towel off and started drying his body.
Char-"really"
Leo-"should of gave me my towel"
Char-"now I don't have a towel"
Char-"I need my towel back"
Leo-"here let me help you" Leo started drying my body for me.
Char-"thx babe"
Leo-"welcome baby" I kissed his cheek and we started getting ready we were wearing:

Man we cute as fuck. I'm lucky as hell.
Leo-"babe come on we need to go"
Char-"I'm coming now" I walked down stairs and grabbed Leo's hand and we left the house.
//Skip//
Leo's POV
I got out of PE and I went to meet Charlie at his classroom. I was walking down the hall and I went to his classroom. When I looked in the classroom I saw....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 545 20
Hey guys this is my first story, this book will contain some off the dsmp members. This book will also contain some swearing and abuse, if there is a...
5.3K 177 22
Ever since George's bully Dream confessed to his sister, Sarah, his life has gone downhill. Now George's bully is dating his sister. Dream would come...
4.9K 97 21
Um I think it's Destiel Oneshots pretty self explainatory I think.... Also maybe a bit of Sabriel idk yet. I'm doing it Bc I'm bored and I want to wr...
999 41 21
This my first fan fic so if it's bad tell me so I can fix it. And I'm also not good a descriptions so read to see what happens!