Suprise!!!pt2 (25)

We finally got to the hospital and now it's time to see what's wrong with me so here goes nothing.
//Skip//
Well.....that was a surprise. My boyfriend fainted, I cried, tears of joy. Well looks like there is a new member of our household. Me and Charlie we just walking out of the hospital when all of the sudden we bumped into my old friend.
Ari-"OMG LEO HI"
Leo-"HEY ARIANA" I gave her a hug and she hugged back. I told her about me and what's gonna happen then this happened...
Ari-"IM GONNA BE A FUCKING AUNT BITCH HELL YEAHHHH"
Leo-"ok calm down"
Char-"babe I'm scared"
Leo-"omg babe😂"
Ari-"I can't wait...I have to go now byeee love yaaaa"
Leo-"love ya too byeeee" me and Charlie walked to the car and drove home.
We got home and I ran straight upstairs
Char-"babe don't run your gonna hurt yourself and that baby"
Leo-"sorry love won't happen again promise"
Char-"ok babe just be careful"
Leo-"ok" I went upstairs and FaceTime my mum
*on phone*
Vic-"hey sweetie"
Leo-"um hi mum"
Vic-"what's wrong Leo"
Leo-"me Charlie are coming over to talk to you about something really important"
Vic-"ok"
Leo-"bye mum" I ended the call....time to tell our parents they are grandmas😂I hope this goes well...
//Skip//
Charlie's POV
We pulled up in front of the house and Leo grabbed my hand.
Char-"don't worry lion everything will be fine" I kissed him and we walked in the door.
Vic-"hey what was it that you needed to tell us"
Char-"I think you should sit down"
Karen-"what's going on"
Leo-"....IMPREGNATEWITHCHARLIESCHILD"
Karen&Vic-"WHAT...WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS."
Chardre-"surprise"
Karen-"omg Leo your gonna have a little bump by next week"
Leo-"oh no"
Karen-"don't worry Leo we are here for you"
Vic-"and you have the best boyfriend ever" I started blushing and then Leo smiled and started rubbing my back
Leo-"I do don't I" I looked down at him and kissed his forehead.
Leo-"well we are going to go now oh and don't tell the girls yet"
Vic&Karen-"ok byeee"
Chardre-"byeeee" we left and got in the car. While I was driving I grabbed Leo's hand and kissed the back of it.
Leo-"I love you Charlie"
Char-"I love you too Leondre"
//Skip//
We got home and Leo was tired so I carried him back in the house and took him upstairs and laid him down on the bed.
Leo-"stay with me babe"
Char-"ok but I have to go lock the door ok"
Leo-"ok hurry up though"
I went down and locked all the doors and turned off all the lights. I got upstairs and got in bed next to Leo. He turned over and cuddled into my chest. Bella jumped and laid on the bottom of the bed.
Char-"my one big happy family" I whispered. I kissed Leo's head and drifted off to sleep knowing I'm gonna have a kid with my one and only.