Sleepover at my house🙄(20)

I saw Charlie and a girl kissing. I had tears pouring out of my eyes.
Leo-"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" before he could say anything I ran down the hall and into a bathroom and went in a stall. I pulled out my friend that I had. I put it up to my wrist, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. 9 cuts in total.
I pulled up my other sleeve, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11. There was now blood going down both arms. I started feeling dizzy and i fell and on floor, soon everything went black.
Charlie's POV
I was getting ready to go meet Leondre when all of the sudden my slutty ass ex girlfriend came up to me.
Courtney-"hey sexy"
Char-"get the fuck away from me I'm taken"
Courtney-"please date me again"
Char-"no fuck off" when I said that she smashed her lips onto mine I tried to push her away but she just fought back. Then I heard this
Leo-"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" it was my poor Leo crying. Alright that's it, I pushed her off of me and said
Char-"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE. YOU MADE MY WHOLE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP CRUMBLE INTO 1 MILLION PIECES. STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE ALRIGHT?!" And with that I left. I looked everywhere for Leondre I couldn't find him. Then an ambulance arrived at the school I had tears in my eyes they started walking down the hall. I knew exactly where they were going. I ran as fast as I could I ran past them and into the bathroom. I saw a puddle of blood. I screamed so loud and backed up into the wall and slide down it. My breathing wasn't normal. I was sobbing. The ambulance came in and saw me. One of them came by me.
Amy-"hey my name is Amy I need you to calm down ok? What's wrong"
Char-"m-m-my boyfriendf-f-friend"
Amy-"is that him"
Char-"y-y-yes-s-s"
Amy-"were going to make sure he is fine" the picked Leo up in the stretcher and carried him out. I started crying even more. Amy hugged me and I hugged back. We let go.
Amy-"what's your name"
Char-"C-Charlie-e-e-e"
Amy-"come with me Charlie" I got up and followed Amy to the ambulance truck Leo was in. I started crying more and more. The tears wouldn't stop falling down my face. There was only on thought in my mind.

?What have I done?