Christmas crash?!(18)

Leo's POV
We just got done on our walk with Bella. When we walked into my house I took Bella upstairs and put her in her little bed by my bed and went downstairs. Charlie was on his phone so I went up and sat on his lap. He put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.
Tilly-"Leo can you go the shop real fast"
Leo-"for?"
Tilly-"for your Christmas present"
Leo-"um ok"
I got off of Charlie and turned and kissed him and told him
Leo-"I'll be back babe"*kiss*
Char-"ok bye babe"*yawn*
Leo-"go to bed"
Char-"mmmm ok fineee" I smiled at him and left.
I got in the car and started driving. As I was at the red light there was a car coming full speed towards me I didn't know what to do I couldn't go anywhere so as the car hit the front of mine everything started going blurry, before i knew it everything went black.
Charlie's POV
I took a really short nap for about like 10 minutes. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. The news was on...ew. I went to turn it off when something caught my eye. I turned the sound up and it was saying there was a car cras... wait...tha...thats LEOS CAR!!!! At this point there was tears streaming down my face. I told Vic and my mum that we have to go to the hospital NOW!! We got in the car and drove to the hospital.
Leo's POV
I started opening my eyes and there was people around me.
Leo-"where am I"
Char-"babe your in the hospital"
Leo-"WHAT WHY!"
Char-"Leondre you have to calm down.
Leo-"ok....why am I in the hospital?"
Char-"you got in a car crash"
Leo-"omg I'm scared...what's gonna happen."
As I was talking Charlie grabbed my hand. He had tears in his eyes and tear marks on his cheeks. I pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. Soon the doctor came in.
Doc-"well Leo... you sprained your right knee"
Vic-"how did he sprain his knee?"
Doc-"well the way the car hit, Leo's knee was facing the car, so his knee went out of place."
Vic-"well...wouldn't he of sprained both then?"
Doc-"no...the car was coming at a speed where it sorta lost a bit of control, it only hit his right knee and scraped the inside of his left leg."
Vic-"oh ok."
Doc-"you can go home tomorrow but you will need crutches.
Leo-"ok thank you doctor"
Doc-"of course Leo"he said while smiling and left the room. Well this is gonna be fun🙄
//next day//
Leo-"THERES NO POINT OF THESE STUPID ASS CRUTCHES WHEN MY KNEE IS JUST SPRAINED!!!"
Char-"ik babe but just use them"
Leo-"why do I have to go to school today"
Char-"stay home Leo I'll stay with you to look after you ok?"
Leo-"ok"
I laid back down on the bed and before Charlie laid down he feed Bella her food and water. He came up and cuddled into my chest.
Char-"I'm never gonna leave your side ok"
Leo-"ok babe" he looked up at me and kissed me I kissed back and licked his bottom lip he granted my wish and we started full on making out. We was still kissing when all of the sudden Tilly barged in my room.
Tilly-"hey brother. Hey soon the be brother in lawwwww"
Leo-"hey sis"
Char-"hey tills"*blushing*
Tilly-"how ya feeling"
Leo-"ew"
Tilly-"good answer you look ew too"
Char-"hey don't talk about him that way"
Tilly-"WHAT WAS THAT"
Char- PLEASEEE NO IM SORYY"
Me and Tilly were dying of laughter.
Leo-"your such a baby"
Char-"shut up...no no please no I'm sorry please no"
Leo-"omg"