My Possessive Alpha Mate (Boo...

Cynder15 द्वारा

Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything i... अधिक

My Possessive Alpha Mate
2. Bombshells drop
3. Is it bad to punch your mate in the face....
4. I really hate rocks
5. Notes
6. Choosing a side
8. Plans
9. Surprise!
10. Truth comes out
11. Protecting my pack
12. Lost in the castle
13. I've finally lost her
14. Rejection
15. Plans
16. Am I hallucinating?
Ch.17: I'm sorry
Sneak Peek of Chapter 18
Ch 18: What should I do?
Author's Note!
Ch.19: It was my fault
Ch.20: Dom's past
Ch.21: Kora's POV
Ch.22: Plan in motion
23. Secret is out
Authors note!
SEQUEL!!!!!!
Sequel is up!!

7. Shock

8.3K 244 31
Cynder15 द्वारा

Chapter7:

Blake's POV:

After I got off the phone with my beta I decided to take a nap on the couch in my office. I haven't slept since Kora was attacked by that vampire which almost a day ago.

After my nap I get up and notice its already light out. Jeez I must have slept a long time.

I walk out of my office and go to my bedroom which I have let Kora sleep in while she's healing. I open the door and poke my head in hoping not to wake her.

My eyes widen when I see the bed empty, I slam the door open fully and charge into the room. I sniff the air, her scent is very faint. She must have left hours ago!

I transform into my wolf right in the room not caring if I break anything, then I bound down the hallway and smash my front door open, once outside I find her scent again and take off in that direction.

After a few minutes of running her scent becomes less and less. I stop and lift my snout in the air, I whine and turn in frantic circles trying to find a hint of her scent left.

I transform back into my human self and fall to my knees.

She's gone! My mate is gone!

~

7 years later:

Kora's POV:

It's been close to seven years since I left my mate and chose my side with the vampires.

I have to admit the heartbreak of leaving my mate was so painful it almost drove me back to him. It didn't though and now I'm living happily in the Vampire Kingdom.

I've trained since I got here so I could help the vampire armies, and prove I'm worthy of being here. Even though they all think I'm a full vampire, that still didn't explain why I was traveling alone for so long without any contact with the Vampire Kingdom. They were weary of me at first, but after seven years of devoted training and constant victories in missions I have proven myself worthy to be one of the royal guards as anyone there.

The royal guards for the Vampire King are the fastest, strongest, and most powerful vampires. We go on missions for the King and keep the werewolves in line. More times than one we've had to even kill werewolves. I don't feel ashamed of it, werewolves have only brought the worst out of me. They killed my father, they killed my best friend Jack, and then my fucking mate kidnapped me and held me prisoner like an animal!

I've noticed I'm more vampire than werewolf, I need more blood, and I pretty much repressed my wolf side fully. For a werewolf that'd be impossible, or they would be weak, like a part of them is missing. Not me, I'm perfectly fine, stronger even. I know one thing for sure, I'm never going back to the werewolves.

~

I walk through the courtyard and see the teams of guards training. One vampire leaves his group and runs over to where I'm standing. I recognize him as a fairly new guard, i've trained him once or twice, I believe his name is Matt.

Matt stops in front of me and bows his head in respect, its a common thing to do to vampires with more experience and who have been here longer. When in presence of the Vampire King we all bow very low in respect. I've never met the King, but I've heard he's a cold man because he lost his family and mate many centuries ago. He is smart and looks after his kingdom, that much I can tell.

Vampire's don't have mates like werewolves do, they pick who they want to be their mate so they don't have that god awful bond that werewolf mates have.

"What is it you want Matt?" I ask him.

He looks at me with his bright green eyes,"My team leader would like you to show us some fighting techniques," he tells me.

I look over his shoulder and see its Greg who is his team leader. I smile, me and Greg have become good friends over the years. We've fought next to each other on countless missions, and he is funny as hell to be around.

"Sure, it looks like you guys could use some proper instruction," I tease knowing full well Greg can hear me.

Greg's head snaps toward me,"Hey! Its not my fault these vamps couldn't even fight a toad," he argues.

I roll my eyes and follow Matt over to Greg and his team.

As I come close to Greg, I ruffle his blonde shaggy hair messing it up. He backs away from me and glares,"Hey!" he starts patted his hair back into place. He's such a girl about his hair, thats why I bug him about it a lot. He only looks to be in his mid twenties, which is only a few years older than me. But he really is a few centuries old. I'm considered a young vamp to even these newbies, but my skill makes up for my not so many years of experience.

I made up some fake story about my past so they wouldn't know i'm a hybrid. I told them I'm a born vampire, and I only turned eighteen about eight years ago give or take.

Vampires can be born, they are more powerful when they are, but humans can also be turned. The world is mostly made up of Vampires and werewolves now, but there are those neutral areas where humans still live. They know we exist but aren't to fond of us, mostly not of vampires but you can guess that reason. It's just easier to blend in and not cause trouble with them, thats why in my old pack we hid what we were to the humans around us.

I look at Greg,"So what do you want me to do?" I ask him.

He shrugs,"Show them how its done."

I nod and a smile creeps onto my face, I turn to the group of vampires and clap my hands together,"Ok pair up," I order them.

They scramble up from their sitting positions and get into groups like I told them to. I can tell they just came back from a run because their all still out of breath. That explains why most were sitting or laying on the ground.

I turn to Greg and smirk. He frowns and his eyes widen in horror,"Oh no. I'm not going to be your partner!" he states.

I get into a fighting stance,"Thats not really your choice now is it," I say, I raise my voice to the group,"Now, when your up against a werewolf, remember they can be extremely fast. Especially Alpha's. So your going to have to be faster, and more agile. We have the advantage on them since we are smaller and more flexible then they are when they are in their wolf forms. So the best thing to do is to get in close to their bodies while also avoiding their teeth," I tell them.

Greg narrows his eyes,"Kora, don't even think about it!" he warns.

I send him a smile then charge at him using my hybrid speed to its full advantage. I flit behind him then pin him to the ground within a second. I grip his hair and yank his head back while I sit a top his back, and my other hand holds one of his arms behind his back.

I glance at the team of newbies and by the shock and jaw slacked expressions, I'm guessing they've never seen anyone this fast before.

I hear Greg groan in pain and I remember I'm still holding him in this uncomfortable position. I let his hair and hands go and get off him. He rolls over on his back and lets out a breath.

I snicker but stop when one of the commanding generals walks over to us. I quickly bow my head to him. 

His name is John Dalton, he's a tuff, mean, middle aged man with greying hair and crows feet that sit at the corners of his eyes. He always works the stronger vampires to death, including me. Also I'm pretty sure he hates me, I have no clue why, maybe because I'm so powerful and he feels intimidated. 

I see Greg try to scramble up once he notices John. Once he's up he bows his head as well.

"Kora," John says,"The Vampire King wishes to speak to you."

My head snaps up in shock,"What?!"

He glares at me,"You heard what I said!" he snaps,"Now head into the castle and meet him in the library," with that said he stalks away.

I glance at Greg who seems to be as shocked as me. 

I gulp and walk toward the huge castle doors. Once inside I make my way toward the library. I've actually been in there once before, I had to pick up some old book for one of the generals.

Coming to the big oak doors I try to calm my heartbeat. I don't think i've done anything wrong to be called up in front of the King. Oh my god! What if he found out I'm a hybrid and wants to kill me!!

I start to back away from the doors but then I hear a voice. "I know your there," a male voice says.

I bite my lip, I can't run now. With a deep breath I enter the library.

I walk in with my head down and as I come to the person that spoke, I lower myself to one knee and bow my head,"You wished to see me, my King."

"Stand," he commands.

I slowly stand but don't lift my head. I hear him sigh,"Let me see the eyes of one of the most power vampires I've ever seen."

I lift my head startled by his words. My eyes lock with his. He actually doesn't look as bad as I thought he'd be. He is a few years older looking than me, grey eyes, dark brown hair, and he wears an all black suit. I must say he looks very handsome.

He clears his throat, gaining my attention. I blush knowing I'd been caught checking him out. He smirks and walks over to a sitting area that surrounds a huge fireplace, he takes a seat on one of the couches and gestures for me to come over.

I walk to him and take a seat on the chair across from him. He smiles at me,"I've seen your skills and I want you to be my second in command," he tells me.

My eyes widen in shock. I was definitely not expecting him to say that!

I clear my throat,"Excuse me?" I have to ask.

"Your stronger and faster than any vampire I've seen in a long time," he tells me,"You've worked your way up and now I want you to stand by my side and help me."

I stare at him loss for words. He continues on,"As my second in command you have the privilege to live here with me in the castle, and use anything in it. You will help me on missions dealing with werewolves and also controlling vampires."

I frown,"Controlling vampires?" I ask.

He nods,"I'm King of the largest group of vampires in the world, not all of the vampires like to play by the rules," he tells me,"I'm the one that enforces them."

I nod and think over his proposition. I have no where else to go or do. Being with the vampires makes me feel at home, this is now my home.

I smile at him,"I accept your proposition."

__________________________________________________

Longer chapter! Sorry about the huge time skip hahaa, but it looks like this book is moving much faster than I anticipated. It might turn out to be more like a short story if anything. Well maybe more like a goosebumps book size, I dont know but it is what it is. Hope you peeps like it. Comments and reviews are always welcome, tell me things you like, dont like. I'll try to fix it.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Hunted Jaide Harley द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

1.1M 66.5K 52
**COMPLETED*** This is book 2 and can be read as a standalone but I recommend you read "Fated" first. Something caught my eye and when I looked up i...
18.2K 273 29
Kate is a perfectly normal teenage girl. She gets straight A's, she's the queen of the school, she even has a boyfriend who she thinks is cheating o...
237 0 50
Guns and fighting are not usually what a high school senior girl has to deal with but it is with this girl. After losing everything that she's ever k...
543 31 8
Elana Camri is just your average girl trying to get her college degree. Right before her final semester of College, a series of events led her to the...