5. Notes

Chapter 5:

As my body slowly awakens, I open my eyes and groan as I take in the familiar surroundings. I'm in that damn room again!

I sit up and notice that the window has been fixed. I flit to it and try to smash it with my fists. It doesn't work though.

"Dammit," I growl,"Bullet proof glass."

Normally I would be able to break it, but I haven't had blood in awhile and my powers are starting to weaken. It didn't help that my rock incident used up a bunch of my powers to heal myself. 

I let out a scream of frustration and bang on the glass. I transform into my wolf and rampage around the room, smashing and knocking over anything that I find. 

I leap onto my bed and grab a pillow into my mouth and shake it to shreds. Ripping into my mattress to take out my anger, then I start to ram at the door. Clawing the wood away. 

My energy drains away and I turn back to my normal self. I flop onto the bed exhausted. 

Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to reck the room and use up all my energy. 

~

I guess I must have fallen asleep because when I wake its dark outside, and there is a plate of delicious smelling food on the bedside table. Also a lot of the mess I made has been cleaned up. 

I sit up and stare at the food, I spot a piece of paper underneath the plate. I grab it and unfold it, my hands clench in anger.

'My sweet mate,

Please eat the food. It will help your wounds heal faster.

Try not to destroy the room again. It's a pain on the maids, and

if you are ready to act civil, I wish to talk to you later tonight.

,love Blake'

Ready to act civil! Its a pain on the maids!! Who does he think he is?! He's treating me like a child…. well he is a few years older than me, but it still doesn't give him a right!

I grab the plate of food and throw it against the wall in defiance. I won't eat anything he gives me, i'd rather die.

Food won't help me anyways. Only blood can get my energy up enough now. If I don't get any soon….within a week tops, Blake will find his mate as a withered corpse.

~

The next day is much as the same. I throw the food laid out for me against the wall, and read his stupid note.

 'My beautiful Kora,

I guess your not ready to talk.'

I snort at that. Really? Is it that obvious?

'I don't care how long I have to wait, but you will be my mate. 

I won't let you go. I'm sure in time, as our mate bond grows 

you will learn to love me and our pack. I know you will be a 

great Luna

,love Blake'

I shake my head and start to crumple up the note, then I stop as a thought comes to me.

I un-crumple the paper and quickly search through all the drawers of the dressers and bedside tables for something to write with. I finally find a pen and start to write my little mate a message of my own.

My Possessive Alpha Mate (Book 1 of the Hybrid Saga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें