You Don't Have To Pretend (Pe...

By zoediangelo

Nico comes back to camp to pay a somebody a little visit, Percy noticed him, he felt some type of way he just... More

You Don't Have To Pretend (Percio/Percico)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SEQUEL NEWSSS
Sequel Proluge
Chapter !
what the actual hell

Chapter 6

7.3K 302 139
By zoediangelo

*Nico's Pov*

"Nico, would you like it, if I called you.......mine?" Percy asked. 

All my emotions weld up in me,

I felt happy, for the first time in years. 

I got so excited, I blushed madly and grabbed his neck and kissed him.

"so i'm guessing that's a yes?" Percy said chuckling.

"Yes." I said finally.

"Freaks Forever" Percy and I said in unison, walkiing back to camp, hand in hand.

I don't care, I love him, 

and its going to stay like that

(A/N this sucks but oops, um Annabeth is going to be a bitch, so get ready!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...