My Angel of Wishes ||GNCD Jan...

By Vjing8

Golden Child Jangjun ff Where a boy meets an angel from a ring which grants him wishes in exchange for his ha... More

Characters
1. Fangirl problem 101
2. Baseball match
3. Jealousy
4. Gift
6. Sadness
7. My guardian angel?!
8. Nightmare or dream?
9. First wish
10. Golden student
11. Her painful past (bonus)
12. Symptoms
13. Tables have changed
14. Hyejin is mine
15. Suspicious
16. Cherry blossoms
17. Truth revealed
18. The black feather
19. Save her
20. Secret behind the ring
21. Date (part 1)
22. Date (part 2)
23. Too late
24. Yoon Cheonsa (Ending)
Epilogue
(B) Jangmi and Mingyu
(B) Cheonsa & Mingyu
(B) Hyejin's guardian angel
(B) Hyejin & Seongyoon
Tutor (Special edition)
A/N: PROMOTE !!!
A/N: I NEED HELP
A/N: One shot book
A/N: ShOOk
A/N: I died
A/N: Appreciation stuff

5. Good news

489 35 2
By Vjing8

<Jangjun's pov>
"Byee Jangmi~~!! Take care!!"
I heard mom yelling downstairs and I just woke up from my sleep.

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt of myself crying for no reason and a girl suddenly appear and talk to me.

I thought it was Jangmi but she seems younger like around my age. She was wearing a white dress and her hair was very silky straight with a white ribbon tied on it. Wth was I even dreaming of.

"Jangjun!! Are you awake?! Hurry up and get ready for school or you'll be late!!"

Crap it's already 7 am I better get ready!
I said while looking at the clock.

But than my eyes suddenly noticed a red box on my table. I grab it and notice a letter on the box and without hesitation I read it.

Dear my noisy lil brother for life:
This is a small gift from me. Please cheer up and don't just sob under the pillow, it won't do anything you pabo. I hope you'll like my gift and make sure you don't scratch it or I'll murder you!! I hope it'll make you happy.
No love(jk),
Your big sis for life :P

The hell, Jangmi sure loves writing letters.

I had to smile once I read the letter. I open the box and to my surprise it was a ring. Not just any ring its the one that Jangmi adored so much till she never let anyone take it not even me.

No wonder she'll murder me if I scratch it. But why would she give it to me if she loves it so much? Is it because I love jewellers?

"Jangjun!! Are you still sleeping!! Don't make me come up with a broom in my hand young man!!"

Crap gotta hurry " I'm up I'm up mom!!"
I quickly slip the ring on my index finger and put the box on my table. I had to say, this ring is kinda boish for Jangmi. Ha! Kiddin!

Meanwhile
"Achoo!!"
Jangmi was on the bus heading to college while suddenly she sneeze and startle her friend next to her.

"You okay gurl. You gave me a fright there lol!!"
Her friend laughed while she silently cursed herself thinking she caught a cold because she didn't wear a scarf due to the cold weather outside.

(K back to Jangjun)
*time skip to the part he arrive to school*

<third person'spov>
"ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"
Jangjun shouted while walking in to class.

"Omg Jangjun, don't shout!"
"Jangjun stop being so hype!"
"Did he ate the wrong medicine today?"
Everyone in the class started saying things about Jangjun while Jangjun just casually jumping towards his seat.

"Hey Jangjun, quite an impressive way to greet people there."
Youngtaek and Seungmin laughed along with Jangjun.

"Omg!! Youngtaek he's so charmingg!"
"Seungminnnnn, he looks so cute as alwaysss againnn!!"

Girls in their class started fangirling over Youngtaek and Seungmin while Jangjun just silently listen.

"Come on Jangjun! Don't listen to them! You know its not you being so silent!"
Seungmin said while trying to cheer him up.

"*sigh* I just dont understand! Ever since we won 1st place in the School's idol competiton, every girl in this school keeps fangirling over you guys except me."
Jangjun said thinking its unfair since he was the first one in the middle.

"Come on Jangjun! You're still obsessed with that. I mean come on , maybe you'll have a secret admire who doesn't go fangirling over ya!!"
Youngtaek said while Seungmin was dancing to the song that they perform on that stage.

"Ya Jangjun, stop being so stress and dance 'damdadi' with us!"
Seungmin suggest as he was still addicted to their stage song.

"Hey guyss!! You're early."
Daeyeol said and the rest of the members show up.

"Are you guys promoting our stage song in class?"
Joochan joked

"I think that hyungs should have a team name like Bae-Jang-Tag."
Donghyun joke while the others just nod at Donghyun's idea.

"Come on Donghyunnie, we all know that your team Googoos is the best."
Jangjun joke and the rest of the members laugh.

"By the way, where's Hyejinnie and Seongyoon? Didn't she come with you all?"
Seungmin ask while Jangjun accidentally fall of the chair.

"Ya hyung!! Gwenchana?"
Bomin ask while Jangjun just growl in pain and the rest of the members just ignored him.

"Oh, well Hyejinnie did follow us on the way to school but......"

"Heyyy everyone, what a lovely day isn't it."
Hyejin suddenly appear in front of them with Seongyoon.

"Oh Hyejinnie, there you are. We were just talking about you. Where did you go just now."
Jaehyun ask.

"Haha...sorry I left my purse back home so I went back to take it."

"And what about Seongyoon?"
Jangjun suddenly ask.

"I overslept just now so I didn't catch up with the rest and I just walk to school alone and on the way I saw Hyejin so we just walk together."

"Ohhh reAlly~~ you both just walk?!"
Jaeseok ask in a teasing tone while Jangjun was being lowkey mad.

"Yaa hyUng!! We just walk alright!"
"Yaaa WTH JAESEOKIEEEE!!"
Seongyoon and Hyejin protest and Hyejin was madly blushing because of Jaeseok's words.

"Okok, sorry! I was just playing with ya!"
Jaeseok apologize and all of them went back to their seats.

"Morning Jangjunnie!!"
Hyejin greeted in a cheerful way to Jangjun but he just avoided eye contact with Hyejin for the whole day.

*timeskip*
Ringgggggg~~~
The school bell rang signalling everyone to go home.

"Ok everyone, so thats all for today and one more thing, Golden Child members, the principal would like to see you in his office later. Ok students you are dismiss!"

The members quickly tidy their bags and went straight towards the principle office. When they reach the office the members were already sweating.

*knock knock*
"Come in."
The principle said.

Daeyeol nervously grips the door and they all went in.

"Annyeonhaseyo!"
The members greeted in polite.

"Ah, hello golden child! I've called you in my office today to discuss with you all something important."

The members were all very nervous for what the principle is going to say next.

"Well as you can see, there's gonna be a big annual festival coming up at Woolim high and since you all won the school's idol competition, how about you all perform again for the festival along with your seniors?"

"Jin..jinjjaa!! Performing for the school's festival?!!"

"Along with our seniors?!!"

The members were speechless as they never knew they were gonna have a second stage performance. And this time, they were gonna perform with their seniors.

"Yes boys. The festival is in another 4 months so you'll have plenty of time to practice your songs and you all can discuss the performances with your seniors Infinite and Lovelyz. Thats all, you may go home now boys."

The members leave the office. They were all shocked to hear the news that they were going to perform in front of the whole school.

"Soo how did it go? What did the principle said to you guys?"
Hyejin ask the members who were still shOOk.

"Hyejin......"
Jangjun suddenly grabs Hyejin's shoulders.

"Jangjun!? Hey what's wrong is it that bad? What did the principle say tell me!"

"WE'RE GONNA PERFORM FOR THE SCHOOL'S ANNUAL FESTIVAL WITH OUR SENIORSSSSSSSSS!!"

||ok 2 updates in 1 day... I'm so motivated to write this.. I should have been studying hours ago lol.
Thx for reading. Don't forget to vote or comment.||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 438 56
Sequal to "Single Parent" Choi Minjae is all grown up now in high school. He knows he has a crush on his best friend, but his friend likes someone el...
67.2K 4.7K 36
|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been through hell] in which a low grade angel; Eun...
23.2K 866 64
simple love story between two best friends
34.8K 1.8K 47
⪻ it's hard to accept the apology of an idiot ⪼ ꧁ Lee Jangjun X (Y/N) reader ꧂ Highest Rank: • #1 goldenchild • #1 leejangjun • #1 jangjun • #1 bomin...