Black and White (Rin Matsuoka...

By D_Deleon

Noah is an aussie college girl who travels to Tokyo for a year abroad. There she meets some wonderful japanes... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N
19.
20. (+18)
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34. (+18)
35.
36.
37.
38.
39. (+18)
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (+18)
51.
52. (+18)
53. (+18)
54.
55. Epilogue
🔥🔥🔥
Special lemon chapter 1 🔞
Special lemon chapter 2 🔞

22.

295 3 0
By D_Deleon

Rin was supposed to be a virgin, right? That’s what he said a few days ago when his mom left. But he definitely didn’t feel like one. Yes, he was really nervous at the beginning, but he eased up quickly. I guess when you’re as horny as he was, lust takes ahold of yourself and you trust your instincts. There’s no room for shyness.

Never in a million years, I’d imagine that something like this would happen. Not with Rin. At the beginning I actually thought that maybe Sousuke and I would get along differently… But then Rin started with the jealousy and everyone could see it, I started to put more attention to him. He became more interesting than before. And now, here we are. Fucking as if there’s no tomorrow in his old house and now the indoor pool.

I wonder if I agree easily to have sex with him… Should I had said no? Or tease him until he couldn’t take it anymore? No. That’s just mean. Everything happened so quickly… And I find myself lost in him. We just started this...relationship and I already feel like this was meant to happen and I just want time to slow down now.

Today’s our last day in Iwatobi, and I don’t know how to feel. A part of me don’t want to go back to Tokyo yet, but we can’t stay here forever. I guess I just want to avoid having to explain everyone about us. It’s not like is a must but I guess we should. They’re are our friends after all. Although, I know they would tease us big time, and I’ll be happy to punch them in return.

I took a deep breath, I had stopped swimming backstroke and was floating there like a starfish. Rin suddenly came by my side and hugged me.

-Why did you stop swimming?- he asked. My head was buried in the crook of his neck.

-I was deep in thought.

-About?

-Everything that has happened these days.

He hold me tighter.

-It’s been great, hasn’t it? Well, with you everything is.

I smiled.

-Why do I feel like this, Noah? Why do you make feel like this?- he whispered in my ear.

-How is that?

-So incredibly happy- He started to trace circles on my bare back.

My smile got wider.

-I’m not sure, but if it’s bothering you…

-It’s not bothering me. It could never bother me. But it is a new feeling and I think I know exactly what it is- he said pecking my neck.

-And what is it according to you?

-It’s love.

My eyes widened and my mouth became dry. He said it so bluntly.

-Really?- I asked in a murmur.

-Yeah. What else would it be?

He lifted my chin to face him.

-Maybe you feel like this, because you’ve never had such an amount of sex- I said looking straight to his ruby eyes.

-We did fuck a lot, didn’t we?- He flashed his teeth.

-Yeah- I said grinning.

-Still, I don’t think that’s it. Cause even if we just cuddle, or go running side by side, or eat together; I feel happier than I’ve ever been in my life.

-Yeah, I guess that’s right. It happens to me as well.

He smiled a bit shyly.

-Let’s swim a bit longer and then we can go, we need to finish packing- he said pecking my lips once more and going to the other lane while I stayed dumbfounded there.

Did we just say a silently ‘I love you’?

.

.

.

No, we didn’t.

.

.

.

Or did we?

.

.

.

God.

***

We got to the train station just when the train arrived. Instead of putting down our bags we just carried on walking straight to the open doors after some people got out. I searched for our seats and grinned when I found them, I took my backpack off my shoulders and put it on the luggage stack in front of them. Rin did the same and then went to sit in front of me.

-So, we are coming back- I said melancholically.

-Yeah. Aren’t you happy about it?

-Not really.

-Why’s that?- he asked with a little frown.

-Iwatobi has been so much fun, I wish I had transfer here. It’s small but lovely, and has a nice vibe.

-If you had transferred here, I wouldn’t had been able to meet you. I don’t come here often.

-You’ve got a point.

-Besides, don’t you miss Haru? Or Kisumi?- he flinched slightly at the second name.

-They can live without me. They’ve got someone now.

-Being in a relationship doesn’t mean you don’t need friends anymore, does it?

-But they have someone close to them, someone they can lean on.

-True. Still, life with no friends, it’s like no life at all.

-Nice thought.

He grinned.

-Do you miss Sousuke?- I asked.

-I haven’t been in contact since we got here, so I guess I do. At least a bit.

-So you’re gonna hug him when we get back?- I asked grinning.

Rin blushed.

-Of course not! I only hug you. I might just punch him to greet him.

-Well, if you by mistake punch him on the left shoulder… I’ll kick your ass- I said with a poker face.

-Got it.

-Good.

I put on my headphones once the train started to move.

-Wait- Rin said standing up and sitting next to me.

-What?

-Don’t put them on.

-Why not?

-I wanna talk to you.

-Ok, let’s talk- I said putting them away and focusing on his beautiful sharp face.

He stared at me.

-What? Do I have something on my face?

-Just my eyes.

A slight smile played at my lips.

-Idiot.

-You loved it.

-Of course not.

-Your blushing face says otherwise.

-Ugh, shut up.

-Actually, let’s not talk- he said before hovering over me and kissing me deeply.

I felt my cheeks burn but I still kissed him back. After a minute I pushed him back.

-Rin we are not alone.

-No one is watching us, we can kiss as much as we want.

-Who are you and what did you do with Rin? The guy who blushed with just words and hid his face in between his few bangs.

-Come on- he said rolling his eyes.

-Why are you so blunt now?

-I don’t know. With you I’m not scared of what people think about me.

-Well, but PDA is not really well seen.

-I know. But I don’t care I can’t control myself with you around.

-Geez, don’t blame me. I didn’t tell you to fucking eat my mouth right here.

He chuckled.

-Besides, you’ve gotta control yourself. There are some elder people just a few rows from here, and it’s not like we make out in silence, is it? Also, we’re not gonna do it here if we get turn on, there are cameras- I said.

-You take the fun out of everything- he said crossing his arms over his chest.

-Here we go…- I rolled my eyes.

-What?

-You are so dramatic. We can make out slowly, I think that’s more satisfying.

-Is it?

-At least when you’re in public.

-Then what are you waiting for? Let’s try it!

Before I could answer, he grab my waist to pull me closer to him. I was almost on his lap. He looked at me with lovey-dovey eyes and rubbed his lips with mine. I felt fireworks inside of me. I caressed his cheek and then closed the gap between us. We melted in a sweet kiss.

We explore our cavities completely, with no rush to take off our clothes. Just enjoying being close, touching our clothed bodies and getting to know other parts of us. My fingers were latched to Rin’s hair while his hands were tracing funny shapes on my lower back. Eventually, I wanted to get on top of him, but it wasn’t the place to do it. So I kept playing with our tongues and feeling our lips getting sore.

Suddenly, I had the feeling of wanting to get closer, but that was impossible. We were embracing each other. So why was I thinking that? Probably, because kissing leads to sex? I tried to get that thought off my mind, and focused on Rin’s scent and the movements that our mouths made. Slow and deep.

It’s funny what you think about during kissing.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.2K 87
A new girl shows up in Iwatobi. A complete mystery for everyone, all that she let show was her amazing academic capabilities, slowly, her athleticism...
422K 14.4K 52
(F/N) recently moved to Iwatobi from the USA. She moved there because of her dads job but her dad started living back in America because there was mo...
357K 11.1K 47
❤[{ 1st place in the Rin Matsuoka Category - Free! Watty Awards 2015 }]❤ ❤[{ NO.1 in the Rin Matsuoka Category on Wattpad - 29th February 2019 }]❤ CO...
21.1K 830 10
( haruka nanase x reader ) slow but steady, you drown in the ocean of his eyes. a free!! iwatobi swim club fanfiction © lastlooka...