My Little Princess (Camren G...

Від usuario_noencontrado

Camila Cabello is the owner of one of the biggest enterprises in United States, she lives in New York after e... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
End
Epilogue

Chapter 12

3.7K 81 1
Від usuario_noencontrado

Lauren: Thanks for being here Camz.

Camila: You asked for it, even though it was familiar, l liked being with you and your family today.

Lauren: You're the best.

Camila: You make me better.

...

Dinah: Congrats Lauren, finally legal... to drink, although the party spoiler won't let you have too much, l'm glad you're here.

Lauren: Thanks DJ, but, lsn't it weird for you to be here and not make huge parties?

Camila: We were at high school princess, now we're... but, l'm more mature, just our friends.

They were at Dinah and Camila's apartment, exactly in the kitchen, preparing some drinks for later when everyone would arrive, Troy and Ally would also go, so the group would be complete, Camila asked for pizza and Sushi for dinner, because although they'd drink a little bit, Camila didn't want for Lauren to have a bad moment.

Camila: l don't want you to drink more than enough...when they're all gone l got plans for us.- She whispered in her ear while under the table, Camila caressed Lauren's inner thigh, reaching her entrance, which was more than wet.- l like it this way... ready for me.

Lauren: You provoke me Camz.

Camila: So do you.- Camila took Lauren's right hand and placed it upon her shaft that was hard against her jeans.

Lauren: Do you wanna play with fire Camz?

Camila: if a sexy fireguard is going to come to switch it off, l can burn my whole body.

...

Normani: Happy birthday bestie.

Lauren: Thanks for being here.

Vero and Normani just after entering hugged Lauren, they were the first ones to arrive along Vanessa, to Dinah and Camila's department.

Dinah: Come in girls, dinner and drinks are served.

Camila was sitting on the one place couch, on her left side, on the bigger couch were Troy and Ally talking happily about their baby.

Camila: l'm very happy for both of you, the baby will be filled with love having you both as parents.

Ally: Thanks Camila... in fact, Troy and l want to ask you something in particular.

Camila: Go on, l'm listening.

Troy: You know cousin, we talked it through it and we reached the conclusitn that you'll be godmother of our baby.

Camila: l'd be an honor, l love you, and it's something you already know Ally, you were and will always be my best friend.

Ally: Thanks Mila, l knew you'd like the idea.

Camila: Like it? I love it, l feel very excited about your pregnancy and about me having, thanks to you, the pleasure of taking care of the baby as my godson.

Troy: Or goddaughter...

Camila: Whatever it is, it'll be an honor.

Lauren came in with her friends to the saloon and the rest os them waved hello, they congratulated the future parents, Lauren went to Camila and sat on her laps, making Camila hug her tight by the waist and kissing her left shoulder, Lauren gave her a sweet smile, she went further and pecked her lips.

Lauren: Thank you.

Camila: l just wanna make you happy little princess.

...

Dinah: They're all talking about staring over; it doesn't bother no, Camila?

Camila: Of course not... you can stay, there's plenty of rooms.

Dinah: No, a bedroom is missing...

Camila: Troy and Ally can take mine, me and Lauren will go out.

Dinah: Careful don't break her.

Camila: l don't know what you're talking about about DJ.

Dinah: Well it's easy... 👉🏻👌🏻... take care of her Culobello, l don't know how she's still with you when you are such an animal.

...

Lauren: So Dinah knows we are...?

Camila: Even though we wouldn't do it today... Dinah always know what we do.

Lauren: And she's right, we always do Camz.

Camila: What can l say... l like being with my girl making love, it's inevitable, just seeing you l have so much want...

Lauren: A lot of want?

Camila: Of kissing you little princess.

Lauren: Where are we going Camz?

Camila: l bought a house.

Lauren: You bought a house... Here in Miami?

Camila: The Enterprise will open a new section of control over here, l'm thinking of moving in, but l want my own space... having another apartment isn't what l want, even though I do, l'm thinking of selling it if Dinah is okay.

Lauren: When would you come to live here?

Camila: Maybe, next year... but l don't wanna live alone.

Lauren: What do you want to say...?

Camila got home, stopped the car and got our of it, she reached Lauren's door, opened it and helped her get out, she reached the door that lead to the backyard, Camila opened it and let Lauren come first.

They arrived and saw how the sun hid behind the sea.

Lauren: This is beautiful Camz.

Camila: l know, l want for my life, have this moments with you... Lauren... l want you to live with me, come back with me to Miami and do a living in this house.

Lauren: Camila l...

Camila: l know you have dreams, but every time you need we can go to NY and see every presentation you do, you can also do them here... l know how much you miss your family and vice versa, l want the opportunity to be with you and you with them, in the same place.

Lauren: Yes.

Camila: Do you accept?

Lauren: Yes... l wanna likve with you, l wanna be with you forever Camz.

Camila: Me too Little princess.

...

They reached the main room, on the first floor, with their hands intertwined, Camila didn't wait any longer and took Lauren by the arms and started kissing her neck, while she undressed her.

Camila: You're so beautiful, just seeing you, makes me wanna make love to you, day and night.- She told her while they kept kissing, Lauren didn't stay back and undressed Camila.

The clothes reached the floor faster tan usual and when they were completely naked, Camila took Lauren and placed her on the bed under her, she kissed Lauren's breasts, while with one hand she caressed Camila's dick, her free hand taking the bed sheets while she moaned.

Time went short before Camila was pleasing her two breasts, she pecked Lauren's lips and went to her center, she licked her inner lips, making her moan again, with her right hand, she inserted two fingers and played with her clit, Lauren started rocking her hips at Camila's pace, she didn't stop moaning and soon reached her first orgasm, she screamed loudly Camila's name, who liked her juices, when Lauren relaxed, Camila kissed her again and Lauren grabbed her dick.

Lauren: l want to do something Camz...

Camila: l'm yours... Do whatever you want with me.

Lauren made Camila place herself facing the ceiling, she kissed her and kept lowering her lips to her neck, leaving slight hickeys, she went to her beasts, but Lauren stopped before she began, for she wasn't sure anymore.

Camila: l already told you Little princess, l'm yours.

Lauren kissed the outside part of her breasts, she reached herfirst nipple and took a little time with him, until she went for the second one, Camila moaned and Lauren kept kissing her until she reached her dick. She took it with her right hand and masturbated her while her left hand played with her testicles, she looked over to Camila and found her with her mouth open and eyes closed due to her excitement, she didn't think it twice and sucked her dick, kissing the tip and licking all the base, bottom to top, several times until Camila begged her to stop playing. Lauren reached once again the tip and with her tongue started licking pre-semen Camila was holding, when she finished, she swallowed hard until the tip was nearly touching her back throat, due to the fact that Lauren couldn't fit it all in, she kept the same fast rhythm feeling how Camila placed her hands on her hair, neither of them wanted to finish, for Camila took long to reach her climax, filling Lauren's throat with her cum.

Lauren: You taste nice...

Camila: l can swear you taste better.

Lauren was face to face with Camila, they kissed so deeply that in between the kiss, Lauren felt how Camila went hard again, they tore apart and Camila placed Lauren under her, took her dick and placed it on Lauren's entrance, introduced it in an only thrust and with that, the swaying began.

Fast and strong, that was how Camila entered Lauren, who didn't stop scratching Camila's back and ass in each thrust.

Camila y Lauren finished at the same time, without exiting her, she went to her left side and Lauren hugged herself to her body, to fall into Morfeo's arms.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Fifty Shades Of Camren Від Annisa Bryan

Детективи / Трилер

6.5K 187 20
"Mrs. Cabello will see you now." Camila Cabello is married to the richest man in Los Angeles, California. Working as a CEO, he has another side to...
24.6K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...
28.9K 523 5
Camila is one of the world's most sought after models and singers. Her beauty and versatile talents has paved a luxurious way to fame, fortune, and a...
... Від Iluv5H123

Фанфіки

614K 16K 36