His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Who did this to you?

1.6K 26 11
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter takes to the sky and flies back to camp, Jack and I not far behind. We arrive at camp and Jack pulled me aside.

"You know who did this." Jack says.

"I know, Pitch, he must have found a way to cast the curse somehow." I answer for him.

"But I thought you defeated him decades ago. How is he still here?"

"I don't know, but we need to stop this, before Pan harms anyone he loves."

"Or does anything he might regret." I finish, looking at Peter, who is storming into his tent. I walk into the tent and see Peter.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask as if nothing happened.

"I'm fine." He spat. He was darker than when I met him. He was harsher.

"Peter come back, this isn't the normal you." I plead.

"This is the normal me, how I was before you came."

"Peter, are you- are you saying, that you don't want me here?" I say, tears starting to blur my vision.

"I'm saying that I wish I never brought you here, I wish I never had met you!" He confessed.

"And if you don't get out of my camp I'll kill you and all the boys here. You don't belong here Luna!" He threatens. I got tears in my eyes and ran out of the tent and into the woods. I run into Jack and he looked at me.

"Luna, what happened?"

"It was a mistake. Peter never wanted me here." I cry.

"Come here." He says. I cry into his arms as we sit down. Then Felix comes to where we are as well.

"What happened?"

"Peter, he betrayed us, all of us. All of the Lost Boys." I explained.

"Anything else?" He said.

"He wants to kill all of the Lost Boys. Jack we need to stop him. Befo-"

All of a sudden we hear a laugh. Then he appeared. Pitch Black. Pitch looked like a shadow had come to life. His body was all black except his face which is gray. His black hair was slicked back and his face was grey. His glowing yellow eyes seemed to see inside my soul.

"Oh, is your little boyfriend not liking you anymore?" He cooed in a deep voice, with a hint of and accent like Peter's. He circled us with a pitch black horse with the same yellow eyes as Pitch and a trail of black sand followed him, looking at us.

"You!" I yell and launch at him. Pitch and the horse disappear but I could still hear his voice from all around me.

"It's so adorable to see you all here like this. Weak. Pathetic." He mocked. We heard nothing as we all stood still. Our blood running cold.

"Who was that?" Felix raged.

"Pitch Black. The spirit of nightmares. Like how Jack is the spirit of winter. Pitch is the one who cursed Peter."

"Well let's get back to camp and figure this out and come up with a plan." Jack says. We walk back to camp and tell the boys. It was clear Peter wasn't coming back anytime soon. We were in Peter's tent when Felix realized something.

"Luna, with Pan gone, and you begin at his side for so long-."

"Felix, where are you going with this?" I ask.

"You. You have been at Pan's side for so long, that with him gone."

"I would become leader of the Lost Boys." I finish.

"Correct. So we now take orders from you. What should we do?"

"Round up the boys, we need to tell them." Felix walks out of the tent and comes back minutes later.

"They're ready."

"Lets get this over with." I say. I step outside where all of the boys were gathered. Felix by my side.

"Thanks for being here right now, I need to tell you something." I say.

"Where is Pan, what happened to him?" A boy names Jake asked.

"He's turned on us." I say. Gasps erupted from the crowd.

"Felix says that I have been at his side for so long that he trust me enough to run the camp."

"Boys, I present our new leader, Luna, queen of the Lost Boys!" Felix yelled. Cheers arose from the boys. I put my hand up to quite them down.

"Now if I know Pitch, he is always coming up with something new, so the techniques we are using won't stop him. My step dad used to teach me all that he knew about fighting. I can teach you and we will for sure defeate him."

*****
It's been months and still no sign of Peter. I trained the boys how I was taught so we now have a fighting chance against Peter or Pitch. But not a day goes by that I don't miss Peter. I was in my tent one night looking at a map to see if I can find Pitch's lair, when Felix came walking in.

"What is it?" I ask, looking up from my map.

"A letter was left in my tent for you." The boy says. He hands me a black letter with Luna, Lost Girl on it in gold cursive. I take it, look up at Felix, and open it. It read:

Dear Luna,
If you want to see your beloved Peter Pan again, meet me in your tipi. I want something that you have, your necklace. It holds powers that are more powerful than Pan's, Jack's, and yours combined. More powerful than Neverland's magic itself. The trade is simple, arrive at the tipi at high noon tomorrow and give me your necklace. I shall give you back Peter and you two shall live happily ever after. Fail to arrive or make the trade, and I shall slit that pretty litte throat of his.

-Pitch

After reading the letter, I realized that Pitch was only using Peter to get my necklace. I find Jack and have him read the letter.

"Wow, we're getting Pan back." He smiled.

"It's not that simple Jack." I say.

"Of course it is, give him the necklace, I can make you a new one."

"It's not giving up the necklace I'm worried about. Jack before you came, I started having night terrors, like bad visions. We got someone to put a spell on my necklace so as long as I had the necklace on, I wouldn't get them. If I give the necklace to Pitch, the episodes will start again."

"What are we gonna do?" Felix asked.

"We won't give Pitch the necklace tomorrow."

"What, are you crazy Luna?" Felix yelled.

"Pan's gonna die of you don't give it up."

"Listen, we won't give Pitch the real necklace, I'll create a fake and give it to him. The original will be in my pocket. We'll get Peter and everything will be right again."

"Smart move." Felix complements, forgetting his anger.

"Let's get some rest, I think we all need it." I say.

The two boys exit my tent and I collapse down on the bed, thinking about tomorrow. I see a string on the table in the corner and go over it. It was hiding under some maps and charts. I see it's a necklace with what looks like a snake scale, as big as my two fingers.

But it was light purple and shines in the light. I put it back in it's hiding spot and fell on the bed, tired from things day. I curl in a ball under the covers and fall asleep.

During the night, I could have sworn I felt Peter in the tent and I could have sworn I felt him caress my cheek, whisper: Goodnight my Queen, rest well and kiss me on my lips. But I was tired so maybe I was just dreaming. But it felt so real. I wake up the next morning, get dressed in a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a black skirt with a short black leather jacket, make the fake necklace, put the real one in my pocket and the two boys and I head out.

We stop right in front of the forcefeild and go in, only to see Pitch standing there waiting for us. I had the fake necklace around my neck and saw Pitch and Jack give each other the death stare.

"I brang what you wanted, now where's Peter?" I snap. Pitch turns his attention to me and comes closer, holding the fake necklace in his hand.

He wrapped his hand around it and yanks it off my neck, the coil snapping on the back of my neck. I gasp and rub the back of my neck where the string had snapped.

"He will be waiting for you when you get back to camp." Pitch said looking at the necklace. All three of us head back to camp. I see Jack standing where he was, looking like he was about to freeze Pitch. Holding himself tall.

"Jack, no." I say like he was a dog. He followed me and we get back to camp. I see Peter leaning against a tree with a blank expression on his face.

"Peter!" I say running up to hug him. He doesn't hug me back or even say anything and I knew that something was wrong. I look at him and I see that his eyes haven't turned into his beautiful forest green eyes that I love.

Pitch tricked us. He said we would get Peter back. I find my brother and I tell him the situation. I told him to find Pitch and tell him what happened. Then report back to me. He did as I asked and came back minutes later.

"What did he say?"

"That he said that he would give us Pan, but he never said anything about lifting the curse." I curse under my breath for being so stupid. At that moment, Peter walked up to us and asked what was going on.

I didn't know any spells that would lift the curse, but I knew a way, and Peter wasn't going to like it. I walk up to Peter and kiss him. At first he didn't kiss back and I was worried that the kiss wasn't working.

I started to think this wasn't doing anything. All of a sudden I felt Peter kiss me back, he quickly deepend the kiss with his hands on my waist and my hands in his hair.

By now all of the boys were looking at us, but I could care less. I missed his lips on mine. We broke the kiss and looked at each other panting with our foreheads touching.

My arms were around his neck, and his around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I saw his forest green eyes again. I missed that. I missed everything about him.

"Peter." I breath.

"Luna." He pants. We go back to kissing and now all the boys were cheering, we got Peter back. We broke again and Peter said to continue in privacy, so we head to our tent, with tears in my eyes, happy to have the love of my life back. I went in the tent and looked behind me. Peter was talking to Felix.

"Tell the boys they have the day off." Peter smirked. Felix nodded and goes to tell the boys. We hear cheering as we both chuckle. Peter pressed his lips on mine and I kiss him back. We walk to the bed, still kissing.

Peter took my jacket off and threw it on the ground. I fall on the bed with Peter on top of me. I laugh and kiss him. I longed for his touch, every day killed me without him at my side. Our lips moved in perfect sync with each other.

I had my hands in his hair and his hands on my waist like before. Peter makes his way down my jaw line, and down my neck. I try not to moan as he trys to find my sweet spot.

"Miss me?" Peter breathes, smirking.

"Every day." I reply, smirking back. We stay like this for a while, looking at each other. Then I frown.

"What's wrong love?" Peter asked, frowning with a conserned look on his face, tilting his head and caressing my cheek. I had tears in my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Pitch, he's still out there. What if he comes back for you, what if he comes after me, what if I turn and kill yo-"

"Hey, hey, hey." Peter says taking my chin delicately in his hand like a glass doll.

"As long as I'm still breathing, Chris nor Pitch will lay a finger on you. Understand?" He smiled, wiping away tears with his thumb. I smile and move closer to him. He holds me and I rest my head on his shoulder. We're silent for a moment.

"He's still out there though."

"Tell you what, tomorrow I'll send out a search party for him. If they find him, they'll kill him."

"You can't kill fear Peter. And Pitch is fear himself."

"Well I promise he won't hurt you." He says as we get into bed. We had spent hours talking about each other that night fell apon Neverland. He embraced me in his grasp and I snuggle close to him for warmth. He puts his chin on my head and we fall asleep.

Peter's P.O.V.
It was late into the night when I'm woken up by Luna screaming. I wake up to find that she is curld up, her back to me, and has her head in her hands.

She was yelling out in pain. I knew she was going through another episode. It's then do I realize she doesn't have her necklace on. She stops screaming and looked at me. I had a look of concern on my face.

"Luna, where's your necklace." I say calmly. Trying not to show my worry.

"In my pocket." She replied reaching in her pocket. She stops and looked at me. The first thing that comes to mind is where is her necklace? She pulled out a note instead of her necklace.

"Dear Luna, you didn't really think that I would fall for that fake necklace. I know about your episodes and how you need your necklace to stop them. Besides, you would never give up your necklace that easy. Lucky I was able to get it when you were with Pan. I hid it where you would never go, where no Lost Boy would go. Good luck finding it." She read.

"So Pitch had your necklace." I say.

"Yes and he's hidden it." She repeats.

"Where is the one place I would never go?"

"Deathly Hollows." I answer.

"If you go there, you don't come back. It's the deadliest place on the island."

"I don't care, I need my necklace."

I sigh and rub the back of my neck.

"Fine, we'll leave first thing tomorrow. 'Til then, get some rest."

She argued with me until I finally won. We got back to bed as she snuggled closer to me and smiled.

"Goodnight my King." She yawns.

"Goodnight my Queen." I say and fall asleep. I wake up as the sun was rising and look beside me. Luna wasn't there. I roll my eyes. That girl I tell you. Maybe she's hunting. I thought. But then I remembered our chat last night.

I quickly got dressed and ran out of camp. I'll be lucky if she is still alive. I run for a few minutes and then I realized something. I close my eyes and think of Luna. Moments later I'm right in front of her. She was only a few minutes away from the cave.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait till morning." She confessed.

"Do you know what would of happened to you if you had another episode, you could have died. The being that lives in that cave doesn't know you. He kills anyone who he feels is a threat to him, so basically anyone who walks in." I warn. She looked shaken at my tone.

"Let's go, it's not that far of a walk." I say calmly and start walking.

"Peter, did you mean that?" Luna asked a few moments later.

"Mean what, love?"

"That you never wanted me here, that you regret bringing me to Neverland?" She says with her head down. I stop and kneel down to look at her.

"Luna, bringing you here was the best thing that ever happened to me."
She smiled and looked up at me.

"Here we are." I say. We walk in the cave and started looking. It was dark, branches and trees were everywhere. A cool breeze fills the air, but it was quiet, to quiet. I realized that the being who lives here wasn't home. I got worried about what will happen when he comes back.

"I found it!" I hear Luna yell to me. I go over to where she is and I see it. The necklace was hanging from a branch. She flies up and gets it. As soon as she lands, she puts it on. We hear a sudden screech and look toward the entrance. He was back, the shadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
75 1 1
Here lies the dark secrets of Neverland's most beloved villain. The question is... is it Hook and his crew of vicious pirates... or could it actually...
4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
75.3K 2.8K 23
Ace has enjoyed the last few years in Neverland with the Lost Boys. They could do what they wanted, be reckless and ruthless, and also Peter was ther...