Accept my love?

By chelseajadexo

Iris has been rejected all her life. By her family, her pack: everyone. So when she meets her mate will he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

20

11.3K 299 17
By chelseajadexo

Leaves swirled around my bare feet as fog started crawling towards me. Trees stood as tall as soldiers around me, their branches like hands scratching anything that came near.

Looking around, I realised I wasn't alone. Snarls littered the silence as rogue wolves advanced towards me. Panicking, I tried moving my feet, only to realise they were somehow glued to the forest floor.

They stopped.

Confused, I watched as the wolves submitted to me, bowing their heads and showing their neck as a sign of submission. What was going on?

"What is happening?" I whispered, staring at the vulnerable rogues in front of me.

"Iris, this is your destiny," A rough, deep voice echoed throughout the forest.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" My voice betrayed me as it came out shaky.

"You were born to stop these wars. Your fate is to bring back equality to the Lycans. You are the solution to a better life for all of us." The deep voice trailed off at the end, sounded further and further away with each word.

"Wait! I don't understand! Who are you?" My shouting went unnoticed. My surroundings blurred as I started to shake...

"Iris! Wake up, we're home!" A familiar voice hollered, shaking me awake.

Breathing heavily I nodded, slapping away his arms that were still shaking me. That was a dream? It felt so... real.

Shaking my head, I got out of the backseat of the car to see Logan and Anna already walking towards the door, their hands interwined.

Logan seemed to be reassuring her that everything would be fine and that the family would love her. She was smiling but you could see she was nervous by her fiddling hands.

"Guys, we're home! And I have a surprise!" Logan screamed as we walked through the door.

"What kind of surprise?" Zander and Lawson shouted back in unison. It seemed that his meeting had finished, which was good. I missed him.

"Uh..." Logan looked at Anna, "It's a surprise surprise!"

There was a pause before we heard two pairs of footsteps thunder down the stairs.

"You found your mate, didn't you!" Zander yelled. "I knew I felt you become overly happy through the pack link!" He finished.

The two boys fell into the room and immediatly noticed Anna. At the sudden attention, she blushed and turned her attention to the ground.

"Oh, hello." Lawson said friendly, giving her a big smile.

"Hi." She squeaked, watching her mates twin with big eyes. She was like a little doe.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zander," He smiled, looping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"It's a pleasure, Alpha. I'm Anna." She smiled, sounding more confident

"So..." Logan grinned, "How gorgeous is my little muffin?"

"Muffin?" Anna queried, raising an eyebrow at her mate.

"That's you," He cheesed, watching closely as she rolled her eyes playfully.

Maybe she does have a backbone after all... I think we're going to get along just fine. I smirked, coming up with hilarious pranks we could pull together.

"Stop looking at me like that," Logan muttered, snapping me out of my trance.

"Like what?" I said casually, trying to play it off.

"Like you're going to abuse my balls..." He trailed off, eyebrows frowning at the thought of pain coming to his crown jewels.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently, humour glinting behind my eyes.

"Zander, control your mate!" He exclaimed, covering his lower region as if I had actually hurt him.

Zander laughed as he pulled me over to the sofa, resting me on his lap. "Don't threaten the balls baby, you know he's still not over last time."

"Don't mention that ev-" Logan started.

"Last time? I missed him getting kicked in the balls, damn." Lawson pouted, falling back into the sofa adjacent to ours.

"Hey! You're supposed to be my Twinpickle! Don't betray me too!" Logan whined, sitting next to Lawson with a huff. He pulls Anna next to him, sliding his arm around her tighly.

"Twinpickle?" Anna questioned, an amused smile on her face.

"Don't even ask," Lawson groaned, probably recalling the time when Logan came up with it.

"Don't act like you don't love being my twin, Lawsey-poo." Logan sang, squeezing his brother's cheek.

"Yeah, it's just brilliant, Logey-pogey." Lawson sang back, ruffling Logan's hair.

"See, he loves me more than you," Logan teased, grinning towards Zander.

"Sure he does." Zander replied, his voice heavy with sarcasm.

"Wait, where's Amber?" I asked, noticing that she was missing.

"She had to go home. She hasn't even had time to tell her parents about us yet." Lawson mumbled, looking a little nervous.

"Ooh, Daddy's gonna hunt you down then," Logan laughed, dodging as Lawson went to punch him.

"Shut up, it's normal for... things to happen when you meet your mate." He growled, a worrying frown still covering his face.

"Don't worry Lawse, they'll be fine with it." I reassured, throwing Logan a glare.

Lawson sighed and leaned back against the sofa, closing his eyes. "I know what you need," Logan drawled out mischeviously, glancing at Zander slyly.

Zander's strong hands moved me off his lap and him and Logan jumped on Lawson, attempting to pull him into a hug. I laughed, watching as his eyes shot open and as the air was knocked out of him. Lawson rolled his eyes but pulled his siblings closer. Smiling, I quickly jump up and land on top of the boys. "Group hug!" I squealed, grabbing Anna's arm and pulling her to join in. She does, giggling uncontrollably.

"Okay, okay... I can't breathe!" Lawson wheezed, pushing us all off. We landed on the floor, with laughter still filling the room.

"Anna, come with me?" Logan asked after we'd calmed down, holding his hand out to her.

Biting my lip, I tried to hold in my response for his question aimed at his innocent mate. "That's what he said!" I bursted out childishly. I was surprised when Anna let her laughter slip too. Logan stared at her, looking hypnotised by her smile before picking her up and carrying her out of the room.

"Don't forget the condom!" Zander shouted as steps sounded upstairs.

"I won't!" Logan shouted back, followed by a gasp from Anna.

"Anna is so lovely," I smiled, still laying back on the carpeted floor of the living room.

"Mhm." Zander mumbled, moving closer to me. Looking around, I noticed Lawson had left the room, leaving just Zander and I. "How was your day, beautiful?" He asked genuinely.

Laying my head on his chest, I look up at him and pout a little. "It was pretty tiring," I moaned.

Without warning, Zander gets to his feet, cradling my body in his arms. "Do you not want to watch movies with me then, baby?" He questioned.

"Yes, yes. I love movies," I grinned, pecking his lips.

"Good, because you are either way." He smirked, carrying me upstairs and into our bedroom.

"As long as we watch The Notebook!" I added, sighing dreamily as I thought of my favourite romantic film.

"I don't know why you love it so much, it always makes you cry." He muttered, dropping me onto our bed.

"It's a beautiful love story. Noah and Allie are perfect together. And Noah built her dream home and never stopped loving her." I reminisced.

Zander had put the movie on, turned off the lights and was now laying beside me. He put his head on my chest and had his arm around my waist. "I would build you anything you wanted baby." He mumbled, looking up into my eyes.

Smiling, I ran a hand through his hair. "I know you would."

"I love you, you know that?" He stated.

"I know, and I love you." I replied with a smile.

-------------------------•••••••••---------------—————

Hope you liked the chapter, thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 103 24
. ๐‘Ž ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’. ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’? ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
2.3M 61K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...
402K 9.6K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...