pitiful(✓)

By CHERRYSAT0RI

memeulous x joshy au More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

XV

713 35 2
By CHERRYSAT0RI

george

next day
i sighed as i looked at my bruised knuckles. after punching josh for around 40 seconds, will pulled me away before i could do too much damage. i'm currently sitting in the principal's office, trying my best not to make eye contact with the blonde holding an ice pack to his face. he had tears running down his flushed face, blood smeared from the open cut on his lip. i looked down at my lap once again, growing anxious. my hands shook as i realized how brutal my punishment would be. i gripped the journal, pulling at the corners of the cover. i swallowed the lump in my throat, hearing the office secretary's heels click against the floor. josh was soon called into the principal's office. after about 20 minutes he came out.

"i didn't even do anything!"

josh exclaimed. i looked at him, jaw tightening as he stared me down. i just shook my head and stood up, walking out of the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.