Subject 17-22 (BLACK BUTLER)

By MoonShadowWriting

A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled pa... More

Test subject 17-22
Everyday
Visiting day!
Expirament
Escape!!
RUN!
Where am I?
Surprised?
Girl of Prophesy?
My name Sibyl?
His true self
Meet the Servants
He..Hello
What a mess
Investigate
Dont you worry
Burning Memories
Good or bad
More to hide
Blood and Bullets
Dark hand, Bright light
Not the real me, but good enough
Tears and blood
Hey all!!
Only a Memory

Dream

1.2K 31 1
By MoonShadowWriting

Sibyls pov:

Once the Doc put his bloody hand over my mouth I Immediately shut it. He tightened his grip on my jaw forcing my mouth open as his blood dripped into it. At that instant, I looked at Sebastian one more time before my vision blurred into a bright light.

The light then disappeared and I was in a field of some sort. It was a beautiful field, it brought my mind at ease almost as if whatever happened was just a bad dream. I sat on the soft grass and looked at the perfect sunny sky. I take a deep breath enjoying the soft breeze.

"It seems you enjoying yourself." I hear a soft voice say.

I look up to see a beautiful woman with light hair and bright green eyes. She wore a long white dress with blue flowers at the bottom of it.

I look at her questionably, but it's as if I could trust her despite me never seen her before. I nod my head at her questions. She chuckled and sat right next to me.

I tilt my head "Excuse me, what is this place?"

She gives me a soft smile "I guess you could say this is sort of memory, but to put it more simply you made it your sanctuary."

I looked at her confused "My sanctuary?"

She nods "Yes, you use this place when you want to get away." Her expression then changes to one of sadness "I'm afraid you can't stay here much longer. You must go back, they need you."

She starts to get up and puts a hand towards me. I take it and she helps me up "but I don't want to go back. I like it here."

She cups my face with her hands and puts her forehead to mine "I know sweetheart, but you must go back. They're calling you."

"Who's calling me?"

She pulled away and gestured to her ear before disappearing.

"Hey wait!" I then hear someone calling my name.

"Sibyl! Snap out of it! You're the only one that can stop this!"

It was as if their voice was being taken by the wind.

I look around, but see nothing "Who's voice is that? It sounds familiar, but I...I don't remember?"

I then feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around but am shocked when it's...My tears start to fall as I whisper her name "17-17."

She gives me a chuckle and gives me a big hug "Hey their old friend. Long time no see."

She pulled away and I stared at her shockingly "17-17 I..I...I'm sorry for leaving you," my tears started to fall faster "I shouldn't have left you."

"Olive," she said.

"What?"

"17-17 is not my name silly, it's Olivia, Livi for short."

I started to chuckle "Yeah, sorry...I mean Olivia,"

I looked up at her and couldn't help, but tackle/hug her.

Wow, ~ girl! calm down, if you want me to forgive you then I forgive you."

She catches herself and me before we both fall over. I pulled away and grabbed her hand "I'm just glad you're okay, now at least we can survive together in this strange world."

She looked at me confused "What are you talking about? you have to go back to your friends, they need you."

I gave her a confused look "But...you're right here? Wait! Do you mean the others are alive!"

She let go of my hand and looked me worryingly in the eyes "What is the last thing you remember?"

I blink a couple of times and think "well~I got out of the facility then ran...after that I...well." I looked at the ground and then at her "Well I guess I got here...why?"

She sighs and takes a step back "I see..." she then turns around avoiding my gaze "your not ready yet. You must go back soon, if not for your friends then for yourself...it's dangerous if you don't." She turned around tears welling in her eyes as she stepped farther away from me.

"Olivia, what's wrong? What do you mean? I...I don't understand."

"I will see you soon Sibyl," She smiled at me before dispersing.

"Wait! No Olivia!" I ran to where she once stood.

Then another voice appears, one I knew all too well.

"Hello~ 17-22, or should I say Sibyl,"

I turn around to see an oh-so-familiar face.

"Have you missed me~?" He chuckles.

I take a step back from my doctor as he chuckles again at the fear I am showing.

"I've never seen you so shaken Sibyl, what's wrong?"

As I step back the beautiful place I was in, starts to wither away turning my 'sanctuary' into darkness. Then a gunshot echos to my ear. I cover my ear and quickly turn around to see none other than 13-30.

I shake my head "No Tasha," I whisper.

"You son of a bitch! you'll pay for that little girl!" He yelled.

Tasha walked up to me a gun pointing to my doctor "Don't you dare move! You vile worm! Or I'll make sure your death is painfully slow."

She then looks at me her eyes holding an evil gaze "No...I got a better idea,"

She turned the gun around and held the hilt towards me, I looked at her in question and she just rolled her eyes.

"Grab the gun Sibyl,"

I stand up slowly and she hands me the gun a little forcefully. Once in my hand, she points to my doctor.

"kill him." She said cold-heartedly.

I look at the gun in my hand then at my doctor holding his bleeding shoulder staring at me pleadingly.

I shake my head "I...I can't...no I won't do it."

Her look then changes to one of sadness. She sighs and puts her hand on my shoulder "I know this looks hard Sibyl, but...just remember all the things he's done to you," she shakes her head and frowns looking back at him "All the suffering he's caused."

She then walked behind me and lifted my arm, positioning it so the gun was pointing to his head.

She then whispers in my ear "Just do it Sibyl~it will be quick. Just think of all the things he's done, what if he does it to someone else? you wouldn't want that to happen to someone else now, do you?"

I nod my head. She gives a soft chuckle "~good, just pull the trigger,"

I look at the Doc straight in the eyes. He stands up and starts to speak "Sibyl! I know you are scared, but if I had to put my trust in anyone it would be you! Come back Sibyl!"

His voice was different as if it wasn't his own. I looked at him questionably.

My hand starts to drop, but Tasha brings it back up "NO! Don't listen to him! Just pull the trigger, Sibyl. Do it for me~ your friend." She pulls back and gives me a slight smile.

I look at the gun in my hand and then at my doctor. My mind was telling me to do it, but something in my heart was telling me otherwise.

"Somethings not right?" I thought. I look at Tasha and then at the Doctor.

I took a deep breath and lifted the gun to the Doctor "ok...I'll do it, but first you have to answer me a question,"

Her eye twitches for a second, but she then smiles again "Of course, anything."

"Why did you come to the facility in the first place, be honest with me."

Her eyes wide and she looks down nervously "Well...it's because...because..." She looks around for a second then as if realizing smiles "My parents sold me to the facility, that's why."

I nod "Oh...I see," I turn and point the gun at her.

She gives me a surprised look "Sibyl? What's wrong?"

I shake my head "I know my friends very well. The real Tasha would never force me to kill someone, she'd pretty much just do it herself, and she'd especially NEVER tell us what happened to her, she HATES when people pity her. Therefore you, are not Tasha."

I hold the gun with both of my hands, my fingers at the trigger.

She then chuckles "Hehe ~ it doesn't matter if you figured it out anymore. The spell is almost ready, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's too late to save your friends now."

Once she finished her sentence my mind finally put two and two together.

"Sebastian...Ciel," I whispered as memories began flooding back.

"That's right, it's too late to save them now~,"

Tasha's body then started to shift and turn into a dark creature with long arms and legs, sharp claws, and a wide smile, with pointed teeth.

I looked behind me to see that the doctor was no longer there.

"No! This...this can't be happening...NO! I won't let it!"

I pulled the trigger twice. The gun made my hand sting a little.

The creature only shifted and turned as the bullets went threw it. Then it molded itself back to its original shape.

"That's not going to work, I told you, didn't I? It's too late. You will be ours forever~" it said disgustingly.

It started to take a step towards me.

"This ...can't be happening...there must be something I can do?"

Then something I remembered seemed to echo threw my ear "Yes, you use this place when you want to get away. I'm afraid you can't stay here much longer."

The creature then steps closer "My sanctuary...a place where I want to get away?"

My eyes widened when I realized, I gave a small chuckle.

"Why are you laughing? Did you finally accept your fate?"

I shake my head "No...not really. I'm just not afraid of you."

"Bullshit!" It growled.

"Well I'm sorry I can't stick around to explain, but my friends need me sooooo, bye."

I lift the gun to my head and pull the trigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 926 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
162K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...
15.1K 406 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
355K 10.6K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...