I've Searched the World (Liam...

By CesisLoveNH

Liam Payne...How Shall i describe Liam Payne? Loyal and Kind a wonderful singer and well we were a couple, an... More

I've Searched the World (Liam Payne Fanfiction)
Chapter 2: How Long Are You Staying?
Chapter 4: I Wish
Chapter 5: Beginnings End
Chapter 6: What's Next for us?
Chapter 7: Cracking
Chapter 8: Couples
Authors Note*
Chapter 9: (i have no title)
Chapter 10: Love Me?
Chapter 11: Cameron
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Jack
Chapter 14: Wedding
Happy Endings

Chapter 3: Family

1.1K 13 7
By CesisLoveNH

Hey guys I'm trying to do quicker uploads cause...Well i just want to. 

In this chapter there is a large portion written by BooBearCam you'll know when cause she wrote her own introduction to her part, I wasn't going to have her write any parts of my stories anymore but she wanted to/  and she had to make it a love story between not Liam and Lauren but Cesi and Cam with two other guys...you'll never guess who it is. :) But you'll know by the end of this chapter. 

Also he picture in the side bar is of Luke Brooks of the Janoskians :) <3 I love him

So i hope you enjoy my little detour chapter of my story :) Xx

_____________________________________________________________

Cam's P.O.V.

3 days later 

Now was about the time we could tell Lauren was into Liam. They were awkward around eachother, because they liked eachother but were to afraid to say anything about it. so when we went out to the movies we put a plan in place, to make them make a move. 

"Hey Lauren why don't you go sit next to Liam." I nudged her gently into the row after Liam. Next the boys piled in followed by me and Cesi. 

The lights dimmed. When the Main title Zombieland came across the screen. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Liam hesitate to put his arm around Lauren. 

By the end of the movie the two were snuggled together cosily looking like a couple but remained uptight and quiet on the way out.

"That was a good movie, thanks for coming guys i was in need of a little friendship, Kaylah being annoying and...Oh crap!" Lauren began to walk alittle bit faster to her car. 

"What?" 

"I need to go pick my cousins up from the airport i totally forgot shit there going to be so pissed." 

"Lauren relax, Cam and i will do it, you and liam go have a fun time." I looked wided eyed at Cesi who gave me her classic idea look and turned back to lauren, "What are their names we can pick them up and bring them to your house."

"No guy's really i should go."

"No Lauren it's not a problem why don't you and liam just go relax and we'll go get them." Cesi and i walked over to my car. "Lemme drive!"

"No! this is a brand new car you'll reck it."

"i wont reck it."

"Cesi the first time you rode a skateboard you broke it in half."

"That's why i ride a penny board now. just lemme drive your car to the airport you can drive it back!"

"Fine.' 

"Oh okay then um their names are Beau and Luke I'll text you Beaus number so you can find them." Cesi climbed into the drivers seat and started the car.

"So who are her cousins?" Cesi glanced between me and the road.

"Um...Their names are..." I pulled out my old crappy phone and opened he text from lauren. "Beau and Luke Brooks they live in austrailia aparently." 

"Discriptive alright then." Cesi pulled the car to a stop outside of LAX and pulled the keys out of the ignition. "Let's find them and get them back to Laur's houe i wanna know what going on there." She climbed out of the car and walking around the front to sit on the hood. 

"You nosy idiot we need to find them they don't know us." 

"Right." She slid off the hood of my car and went to the back to open the truck. she pulled out her penny board and rode back over to where i was. i pulled my phone out of my pocket searching for the number Lauren gave me.  

"Hey Beau, Brooks is it?"

"Uh yeah are you...Lauren's friend?"

"Yeah where are you? We were sent to bring you guys back to Lauren and Kaylah's house."

"We're outside the terminal, Where's your car?" 

"Uh...Lot B it's bright blue and if you see an idiot on a skateboard near there that will probably be Cesi."  I smiled at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. hanging up my phone Cesi began to pick up speed and went to go find them. 

Cesi's P.O.V.

 Cam i so stupid. I'm not the idiot i did a good thing to get our friends together. Even if we did have to drive to the airport and pick up two total strangers. "Hey! are you Cesi?" A voice came from behind me. I turned around tripping and falling off my board. above we was a nice clean looking teenage boy with a snapback and a big sweatshirt, but clearly muscular underneath.

"Yeah i assume your Beau then?" I brushed the dirt off my knees as i stood up. He stuck out his hand. I shoke it graciously and picked up my board with the other hand. 

"Yeah that's me. Oi! Luke hurry up!" Behind Beau a tall boy looking about my age came running towards us carrying a couple of bags and a snapback in his hands. 

"You could'a helped me carry some of the bags." Luke dropped them all at Beau's feet and they both laughed. "Hey I'm Luke." He smiled warmly at me. Luke was different looking than Beau he had both ears pierced and a lip ring, but somehow those things i usualy hate in a guy just made Luke more appealing. 

"Hey...Cesi! I'm Cesi." after a few more awkward seconds, I helped them bring their bags to the Car, "Cam this is Beau and that's Luke." 

"Hey Beau nice to meet you guys let's get back to the house it's already like 12:30 and it's gonna be a long drive." 

"Hey guy's were back!" We opened the door loudly and walked in. Lauren came running around the corner. 

"Cesi leave the board outside i though twe dicussed this." 

"Fine." I went back to the front door and left my board up against the wall. "Hey why don't you guys get to know the other boys." 

"What other boys?" Luke asked. I took Luke's arm, He blushed as i did so, and lead him to the TV room where most of One direction was asleep on the floor. 

"Luke meet One Direction." 

THIS SCENE WAS WRITEN BY BOOBEARSCAM THE MOST COOL BEANS PERSON I KNOW. She's the one that showed me the Janoskians in the first place, and I'm SO glad she did. Cheers to you broski. My luv for you is bigger than the arms in the Avengers.

 2 weeks later

Cesi's P.O.V.

 After a night or two of staying with lauren we had to say good bye and go back to our own homes ofr the time being but that didn't mean the boys couldn't hang out with Beau and Luke now and agian.

I grabbed a handful of nachos, ignoring the gooey cheese and popping one into my mouth. it was a relaxed friday afternoon, both Cam and I had taken work off and were just having a calm day. There was nothing planned for the weekend, and after spending the last few weeks with One Direction, we'd decided to have a girls day only, and had headed off to the beach. Now here I was, lying in the Venice Beach sand and enjoying a paper container of nachos dripping with cheese, and Cam sat just a few inches away, building a sand castle like a little kid. We'd called Lauren up as well, and she was off standing in the crystal blue water a few ways off, looking out over the swimmers and waves, and looking at some birds dip over the sea foam, lost in her own world.

As nice as it was to be away from the guys for a few days, I couldn't help but notice I missed their company. Not to mention Luke and Beau. Lauren's cousins, the Brooks had flown over about a week ago, and I'd immediately got on with Luke. Apparently their was another one, Luke's twin brother Jai, but he'd decided not to come to America this time around. 

 I sigh. It was nice spending time with the only other females around the house, but I wasn't very happy about leaving five rowdy One Direction boys alone with two crazy Aussies. The seven of them just screamed disaster waiting to happen. 

 As if reading my thoughts, Cam looks over at me and frowns. "We shouldn't have left them alone."

 "Liam will take care of them." I try, but it's more to convince myself then Cam. 

 "Oh please," Cam rolls her eyes. "Can you imagine what they're up to? How do we manage dealing with the five of them all the time? And now that they're with Beau and Luke?"

 I smile sheepishly. "Okay not one of our best ideas."

 Cam nods, and tilts her sunglasses down over her eyes. "Exactly." She stands up and dusts the sand sticking to her leg off. 

 At that moment, Lauren returns from her time in the ocean. She grabs one of the towels and dries off quickly. 

 "We're heading back now, yeah?" Laur says.

 "Yep," I nod. "Let's just pack up." All three of us stand and start folding things into various tote bags.

 As we do so, Lauren seems to get an idea. "Hey, would you guys like to come over tonight?"

 "What, like us, you, and Beau and Luke?" I question.

 "Um, I kinda meant all of you actually. The boys too. Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and," She blushes and smiles shyly. "Liam." 

 I notice how her cheeks tint at his name, and immediately I understand. 

 Lauren's got a crush on Liam. 

 Of course! How did we not see this coming?

 "We'll be there." Cam promises, and she shoots me a grin that lets me know she saw straight through Lauren's feelings too. 

---

THAT NIGHT

---

"The Notebook!"

 "Paranormal Activity!"

 "The Notebook!"

 "Paranormal Activity!"

 I roll my eyes and look at Harry and Cam, who are arguing fiercely over which movie to watch.

 "The Notebook!"

 "Paranormal activity!"

 "The Notebook!"

 "I give up," Cam says, frowning and falling onto the couch in between Beau and Louis. "You are an absolute girl Harry Styles."

"Oh come on Cam, I haven't seen a good romantic movie in ages!"

 "That's a lie, you watched Titanic last night before bed." I point out. Harry sticks his tongue out at me.Cam shrugs. "Whatever. We'll watch the Notebook. You win this round Styles, but we're watching what I want next time."

 Harry smiles in victory, and proceeds over to the television to pop in the disk.

 "Is he always like this?" I hear Beau whisper to Cam. 

 Cam nods and sighs. "Sadly yes, that is the idiot I'm best friends with."

"Hey," Lou says, poking her in the ribs. "I thought i was the idiot you were best friends with?"

Beau chuckles and Cam says, "Welcome to my life with One Direction." 

I look around the room as Harry returns to his spot. Cam and Beau nestled up on the couch together. I wonder if that will turn into something? I notice Louis looking at her subtly as they talk. He's next to them but seems a bit saddened at the sight of her back facing him as she laughs at Beau. Harry and Zayn and Niall, all crowded together at their feet. And Lauren and Liam sharing a beanbag near the screen. Luke is somewhere off in the house, and I sigh, wishing I was there with him. I'm the only one right now who doesn't have anybody to snuggle with. 

The opening titles begin rolling, and I get up from my spot in the beanbag behind the one Lauren and Liam are sharing, and pad over to the kitchen. I can't stand romantic movies anyways. I've never particularly liked them, that's always been Harry's thing. 

I walk over to the cabinet and pull out a packet of microwave popcorn, crossing over to the side panel where the microwave is located and shoving it in quickly. As the buttery smell begins to fill the room, and the bag begins to shake with pooping, I notice someone standing in the doorway.

"Godamn Luke, you scared me!" I exclaim, turning around and putting my hands on my hips. He laughs.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. I just didn't feel like going back into the movie room."

"Not a fan of the Notebook?" I question, turning back to my snack and hoping Luke can't hear the flapping of butterflies in my gut over the loud microwave. He's just so…perfect, with his snapback and piercings and bright eyes and that contagious smile.

"No," Luke says, walking in and leaning on the counter behind me. "More that I just like popcorn better than movies, and I smelled some popping." 

"Of course." I roll my eyes and pour the buttery treat into a bowl which I grab off a shelf. I shake some salt into the mixture, then turn around and offer the bowl to Luke who takes a handful. "Salty enough?"

"Perfect." He chuckles, popping one into his mouth. 

"Thought so, I'm an expert at making popcorn." 

"Really?"

"No. That's just lucky. Usually I burn it." 

Luke laughs.

"Well this is some mighty fine popcorn. Maybe you can visit me and Beau in Australia sometime, and make some for me again."

"Why would I fly all the way to Australia to make you popcorn?" I ask, confused. 

Luke hesitates. "It wouldn't just be for the popcorn," He explains carefully. "It would be to see me again as well." 

I grab some of the snack and shove it into my mouth, crunching loudly. "What makes you think I'd want to see you again?" I tease throwing a piece of popcorn at his chest.

Luke smiles and brushes some of his light brown hair out of his eyes. He twists one of his earrings shyly, before leaning forwards. 

"Well." And with that he bends closer and leaves a buttery kiss on my lips.  When at last we break away, he grins cheekily.

"I like you and it's not a lie."

I gape at him in wonder. How did a guy like Luke Brooks ever fall for me?

Finally, I say in a small voice. "I think we should go back to the movie now."

Luke snorts. "All right."  He takes my hand in his, and using his other grabs the bowl of popcorn and drags me out of the kitchen, and I'm left in a happy daze.

---

THE NEXT MORNING

Cam's P.O.V.

I clicked the little button and instantly the television screen lit up with it's usual glow. Turning the volume down quickly, I spun and walked over to the fridge, still keeping my eyes attached to the television in the kitchen. I pulled out a jug of milk, and then reached above the cool device to grab the box of Special K off the top. Quickly, both were poured into a small bowl, and after grabbing a spoon I found myself seated at the counter, bent over my breakfast as Spongebob skipped and caught jellyfish on the screen just above my head. 

I was an early riser, and as I slid the spoon into my mouth, munching down on some of the cereal flakes, the sun was still hidden behind a shield of dark and gray night sky. It was roughly around three in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I never had troubles sleeping exactly, I just didn't like to. I know, weird huh? But I've always been a get up and go type of person, and it's just not in my nature to be still for too long. Therefore, I do not sleep very much at all. 

I'm just about halfway through my cereal when I hear someone padding quietly on Lauren's thick carpet that runs between the bedrooms. My eyebrows raise. I thought I was the only one up at this hour? Oh god, did my loud cereal crunching wake the whole house up? I hear a cough and a grunt, before the figure rounds the corner.

Gray sweatpants, leading up to a well muscled chest underneath a gray and blue sweatshirt. Magically colored eyes, looking dim and unfocused, most likely from being pulled out of sleep. Messy brown hair, underneath a lazily thrown on snapback. He looks at me sleepily, before finally cracking a muted grin.

"Why are you up so early?" Beau yawns, stretching his arms up above his head as he asks. 

I shrug, and can't help but notice my heart begin to thump. Ever since Lauren introduced Cesi and I to her Australia cousins…well Beau's been the only thing on my mind. I'm not sure if I like him enough to have a crush or anything on him yet…I don't know him very well. Not like Harry. We've been best friends for as far back as I can remember. And of course Lou and I have always meshed well…better than usual in fact, lately. We've always got on best out of all the other boys, besides Haz. But there's something about Beau that's just so…so…I can't really explain it. He's got this type of insanity just coming off of him, you can just tell by those deep, stunning eyes of his that he's loud and lovable and the naughty, sneaky kind of boy that you know and love. And with that hilarious, crazy attitude of his, I'm starting to like him more and more. 

"I dunno really. I don't sleep very much. You?" I blush, realizing how stupid I must sound.

Surprisingly, Beau runs a hand through his hair and chuckles. "Yeah me neither," He seems to hesitate, before stepping forwards and sliding into the chair next to me. "Just couldn't sleep at all tonight."

I nod. "Me too. Hey can you imagine how hectic this must be for Lauren? God, she's got Cesi and me, you and her other cousin, plus all the boys here. It must be mad for her! I wouldn't be surprised if she was awake, tossing and turning too."

My eyes flick to the bedroom doors, lined up in a row, as if I'm expecting Laur to walk out of hers any minute.

"I guess," Beau replies, looking down at his hands. "But I kinda like it. Just us I mean. It can be our thing, ya know?"

I blink, my eyes finally falling on the stud glinting in his ear. "What do you mean?"

Beau blushes, and I realize how adorable he looks. As badass as he acts, with his snapbacks and skateboards, cursing and constant pranks, he really is just a sweet teenaged boy at heart. "The morning," He says, in his slightly rough, just-woken-up voice. "Oh wow," Beau smirks. "That was cheesy." His eyes flicker to the window. "But hey look, the sun's coming up! Wanna watch?" 

Before I can answer, Beau's sliding off the school and walking over to the doors that lead to the balcony. He slides them open quickly and steps into the brisk air. "Well what are you waiting for?" He calls, turning back to me and smiling. "Come here."

"You absolute freak." I laugh, grabbing my cereal and shuffling out after him. As soon as I'm by the doors, he walks over to the bench and plops down, patting the space next to him. I sit down, and look out across the L.A. rooftops. It's true, the sun begins to slowly peek over the crest of the buildings. I place my breakfast down onto the ground next to the bench, and watch in awe as the velvety purples and oranges begin to cross the solid gray night.

"Nice, yeah?" Beau says thoughtfully, casually throwing an arm around my shoulder. It's a relaxed gesture, but still makes me shiver at his touch. He notices this, but doesn't realize it's because of him that I'm shaking. "Oh are you cold? Here babe, keep warm." And with that quickly tugs off his hoodie and passes it to me. 

I don't hesitate to throw it on. It is actually quite chilly. I snuggle into the folds of fabric, and realizes it's his same intoxicating scent. "Thanks," I grin. "That's much better."

"No problem." 

I look away from his face to watch the sunrise again, and a moment of breathless silence passes between us. 

It's lovely out, really. And I could just stay here in Beau's sweatshirt with his arm around me forever. But suddenly, my eyelids feel heavy and I have to stifle a yawn. I tilt my head slightly and rest it on his shoulder. Beau's eyes flicker away from the skyline to look down at me.

"Sleepyhead."

"Mmm…" I reply, taking a deep breath.

We're both quiet again for a minute.

Finally, Beau says quietly, "I think i might kinda possibly like you Cam."

I lift my head up, looking at him and realizing I'm more than a little sleepy. But that is enough to keep me conscious for a bit longer. I blush and smile shyly at him. "I might kinda possibly like you too Beau." 

He grins at me. "Really? Cool! Would you then maybe want to grab lunch later today?"

My eyelids are so heavy now, and I know I'm gonna fall asleep again soon. "Sure Beau. It's a date."

"Good," He replies quietly, and leans over and pecks my cheek. "It's a date."

And with that, I lean my head against Beau's shoulder, my eyes falling shut as the final rays of light streak across the sky.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
261K 11.8K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...