Her Insanity ✔

Por nienachanse

(BOOK #1) Faith was a rogue but she wasn't by choice, she was forced to be one. To live on her own in the wi... Más

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Last A/N
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Please READ
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please Read!!
Dedicated Chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Announcement!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Announcement
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Cover
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Help.....
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Son Of Faith
REMINDER.
TRAILER!
ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

Chapter 27

1.8K 85 4
Por nienachanse

Faith's pov.

"what??" I asked in disbelieve, Beverly doesn't even look at me, none of them are. Finding out I am a Lycan and no one thought about telling me, makes me angry, upset. It is a important peace of information that none of them thought about telling me.

"I meant to tell you, I just didn't know how" Beverly muttered under her breath as he gaze goes to her hands on her lap, John on the other hand is complete silent as he just watches our movement, he is clearly shocked about the new information, so am I.

"That isn't a excuse Beverly!" I raised my voice, carrying my anger on my voice.

She stays silent not uttering a single word, taking that as my opportunity, I get to my feet, giving them both a single stare before I walk right out the doors.

Me leaving the hospital was the best thing I could have done, my emotions is all over the place, I don't want to cause any drama, so I'd rather just walk away and cool down and later on talk to them again.

After spending months in the wild, I went up to my old room to get some new and fresh clothes of mine, thankfully no one has moved or tooken away my belongings.

Savaging through the drawers I came across black tight leggings and a tank top, grabbing those with some underwear I went straight to the bathroom,

Turning on the hot water as i wait for the bath tub to fill up, I can't help to wonder what my life would have been like if I didn't go through this... Pain. Who would my pups have been.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts and closing the tap, stripping myself down and climbing into the tub was amazing, the warm water soaking my skin with its warmth and its gentleness, ooh how I have missed this. Everytime we all would go wash ourselves off in the river or dam, it got to horrible, so this is the heavens cloud.

Spending hours in the warm water I finally decided to step out, I only wish I could have layed in there for a little longer but I knew I had stuff to sort out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Victor, where is Beverly and Jace?" I asked a bit irritated, for surely he must have known about the Lycan story that he is one of them himself.

"well last time I have seem them was when you and Beverly came and fetched Jace why?" he asked a bit concerning, but I'm not telling him why. I will confront him later, and find out why didn't he say anything.

"I just need to ask her something about.. Belongings" I answered I bit to quick, I can't lie, even if I wanted to but u struggle.

"OK, well maybe they are still at the hospital?" he asked clueless, slumping my shoulders I turn around and walk away, the life in my body is drained, I feel tired, I just want to go lay down and sleep.

After walking for several minutes I finally come by a beautiful garden with clean cut grass and flowers all around, this is the view I had saw when I passed here a few months ago, before I got captured. Dragging my feet to the garden, I fall straight on my back.

Closing my eyes as the fresh air welcomes itself into my lungs, my finger tips touching the soil and the grass, the texture is amazing, mother nature has given us so much to enjoy and love, but yet we still take it for granted, the birds chirping can be heard, the son kissing my cheeks with its warmth.

But my comfort was snatched away from me by the thought of Zack made itself welcome, I hated it that there was still a bond, I can't be mated to him anymore, he has Mara now.

Getting to my feet, I need to break this bond, and soon!

So I will pray to the Moon Goddess.

Taking in a few deep breaths, I close my eyes.

"our dear Moon Goddess, show me your ways, save me from this bond and grand me a new one, none of us is worthy, but I. I need your help." I slowly open my eyes to see its not daylight anymore, it's night, the moon is at its fullest right above me, panic settles into me like a spider crawling up my spine, spinning around to figure out where I am but to my luck, I am near a place I don't know.

"It's alright, calm down" a sweet and kind voice says behind me, turning around, I am met with the most beautiful women I can lay eyes on, her green eyes and silky black hair, and her flawless white dress that ends at her feet. Her kind face and her presence brings joy and peace to my heart. And that's how I knew she is the Moon Goddess.

"how-.. Am I dead?" I ask a bit to fast, this is overwhelming to me in so many ways, she smiles softly as she made her way toward me.

"No, you are just visiting me. I had heard your call, what is it you need child?" she asks so gentle, it's almost to hard to catch, swollowing a lump in my throat, trying to catch what I needed and then it came to me again. The bond.

"Why are we still bonded?" I ask slowly, she seems surprised by my question.

"because you didn't fully accept the rejection, for that you have to out your heart into it" she muttered. How can she say that? I did.

"but I did accept it?" was more of a question. My heart is racing in my chest, so this means we are somewhat still mates?

"No, you accepted it out of hate" she corrects, blinking my eyes rapidly, she is right. I did it out of hate.

"Can you take the bond away?" I hopefully ask, she only nods but soon gave me a serious expression.

"I can. But, it will hurt you badly, you will go through pain that you never knew existed, therefore I will go gentle, you will feel the pain, and I will grand you you're second mate" she says, she seems so calm and it frightens me actually, I would rather go through that pain as what I am bonded to someone that I can't be with, giving her a strong nod.

"Very well, as you wish. You will go back now, and I will send your mate in your path, good luck child" she smiles, before I could say anything my vision went black and I could feel that I am laying on ground.

Opening my eyes, I'm staring straight into the sun, shutting my eyes of its burn I sit up as my eyes adjust but I didn't even have time to do that before a wave of pain went through my chest.

This is it, our bond is breaking, the moon Goddess has kept to her word. Curling myself in a ball on the ground, the pain seems to get worse by the second, it feels like my heart is pulling and ripping out of my chest, tears streaming down my cheeks of the intense pain, screaming at the top of my lungs, I can't breath, I can't move. Maybe I am dying.

My claws are extended as I try to move but it's no use, the pain keeps me pin on the ground. Screaming another time, I let my agony carry my voice, it's not long before I heard voices but I didn't bother to shut my mouth as another scream escapes into the summery day, I want to claw my heart out at hopes the pain would stop but it didn't.

"Call doctor Matthew's!" I can hear someone yell a few feet away from me. I didn't bother to open my eyes, the pain is getting worse.

"Oh my God! FAITH!!??" I could hear Beverly's voice as her feet running to my side, I could hear her panic as sense her destress, finally opening my eyes, I could see a ground all around me, including Zack.

"Get.. Them away from me. NOW!" I chocked out, it isn't easy to talk with this pain, I'm dying inside, and they are enjoying every last moment of it.

"move! Give her some space!" she yells at them. They slowly moved a few feet backwards as Matthew's comes to my side with a Aiding Kit back.

"What is wrong?" he asked as he takes my wrist and placing two fingers on it to feel my heart beat.

"only my mate can help me" I whispered out, Zack doesn't move a muscle, he knows we aren't mates anymore.

"Sweety, you don't have a mate" Matthew tried to assure me, my hope in finding my second mate is dying also, she said she will send him to my rescue, feeling more tears roll down my cheek. I can't do this.

My head was being lifted, who ever this person was, he was my mate, sparks flew all over my neck as he laid my head on his lap, stroking my cheek so gently, opening my eyes to reveal who my second half was... I was shocked to say the least, I never expected him to be my mate, his beautiful brown eyes with his dark brown hair and that smile that Will always brighten up my day.

"Victor?"

Mmm well OK. They both lost their true mate so, they are lucky, hope you enjoyed!

Lots of love

Niena

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

896K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
415K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.5M 58.2K 32
She has survived. For twenty years she has been running through the woods with the sole purpose of finding a pack that will take her in. Only problem...
65.6K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...