Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

There is a new essay contest in town and it's called the Countrywide State Essay Contest. But, what happens w... More

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 1
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 3
Sam & Cat & The Haunted Thundermans Chapter 4
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 5
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 6
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 7
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 8
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 9
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 10
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 11
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 12
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 13
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 14
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 15
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 16
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 17
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 18
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 19
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 20
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 21
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 22
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 23
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 24
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 25
Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 26
Decision Time
Book II Contest
200+ Votes!
Other Books By Me
New Girl Meets World Fanfics
Thanks For 1K Votes and 30K Reads!!!
2-Year Anniversary
Ask Creativity77 Reopening
Thanks For 5.7K Reads and 100 Votes On 1st Chapter!!!
Google
GO READ MY FRIEND CupcakeMarshmellow12's STORIES

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 2

4.5K 160 30
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans

Chapter Two: Super Exciting News

Phoebe Thunderman POV

"Mom, Dad!" I shouted as I ran through the front door and into the living room. I had just gotten home from school and I had to ask my parents a very important question.

My twin brother, Max rolled his eyes at me as he walked in. "Boy, are you getting your hopes up for nothing."

"You just don't like the fact of me winning anything, or getting my way!" I exclaimed.

"That is true, but seriously, Phoebe, Mom and Dad aren't going to let you go to California by yourself just so you can meet up with someone you hardly even know."

"Woah, hold it!" Dad interrupted, "Did Max just say going to California by yourself?"

"And meeting up with someone you hardly know?" Mom added.

Then, I heard a loud, "Thump, thump, thump!" from my sister, Nora coming down the stairs, followed by a loud, "Zoom!" from my brother, Billy using his super speed to some down the stairs and into our brightly colored living room.

"California?!?!" He asked, "I want to go to California!"

"Billy!" Nora exclaimed, "You almost ran me over on the stairs!"

Nora then shot two lasers from her eyes at Billy's feet.

"Ouch!" Billy cried.

"Going to California by yourself, Phoebe?" Dad asked me, "Is there something that I missed while you kids were at school?"

"Yeah, and why are you going to meet up with someone that you don't know?" Mom added.

I sighed. All of this commotion was giving me a headache!

"Today in school, my language arts teacher informed us about this essay contest that is going on countrywide," I told everybody.

"And what does this have to do with going to California?" Dad asked.

I sighed again. "You didn't let me finish. For this essay we have to become friends with a person from another state and write about what it's like for that person to live in that state. I pulled out California. There was one hat per class, so I wouldn't be too surprised other people going to California to write this essay too. There will be four winners and those four winners will win a vacation to Mexico and will be able to bring whoever they want!"

"C'mon, Phoebe! You're really getting your hopes up for nothing!" Max exclaimed, "Mom and Dad aren't going to let you go to California! Why don't you just find a pen pal or look someone up on social media?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's not as easy as you think, Max! Whoever wants to enter was required to meet that person in real life!"

"What kind of crazy essay is this?" Dad asked, "Is it new?"

"Yes. It's called the Countrywide State Essay Contest."

"You know what this isn't such a bad idea!" Mom exclaimed.

"Huh?" We all asked, confused.

"Yeah, why don't we all go to California as a family?" Mom replied.

I don't know if I was more confused or excited. Mom had just agreed to going to California! This was the first time that she had ever agreed with me to do something big like this. But why did she agree?

We all just stared blankly at Mom until Dad asked, "California, Barb? You're seriously gonna let Phoebe do this crazy essay?"

"She's a good girl, Hank, so why not?" Mom replied, "And besides, aren't you getting a little stir crazy?"

"Yeah, you're right. I could really use a vacation."

"Are we seriously going to California?!?!" Billy asked with excitement.

"We sure are!" Mom replied.

I couldn't believe it; we were actually going to California!

"But, Mom!" Max whined, "Are you seriously gonna let Phoebe get her way?"

"C'mon, Max, admit it. You like the idea, you just don't like the sound of your twin sister getting her own way!" I told Max.

"That is true, but what about Dr. Colosso?" Max asked as he pointed to the yellow hatch to his lair.

I slapped my forehead with my hand. Dr. Colosso! I totally forgot about him. That evil rabbit can't be trusted to be alone by himself or with a rabbit sitter! If he's alone, he'll escape, and if he's with a rabbit sitter, he'll forget that he's not supposed to talk and get us all exposed!

"Yeah," I agreed, "What are we going to do with Dr. Colosso?"

"That's no problem, kids," Mom replied, "We'll just stay at a pet-friendly hotel and since we can't trust him on a plane, we'll just drive there!"

"Ugh!" Max groaned, "I don't think that I could sit in a car for four hours with that thing!" Max whined as he pointed at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him. "C'mon, Max, you're gonna have fun!" I told him, "Say, when are we going to California?"

"That's a good question," Mom replied. "Why don't you kids go do your homework while we plan our trip?"

"Ok," Billy, Nora, and I replied.

"Homework?!?!" Max groaned, "Why is everybody torturing me?" He whined as he headed to the hatch to his lair.

"Kids! Come here!" Dad shouted, as soon as I was about halfway done my homework.

I immediately raced out of the kitchen and into our living room. As soon as I got there, I heard that same, "Thump, thump, thump!" again from the stairs, but I didn't hear the, "Zoom!" until Nora got in the living room. Obviously, Billy didn't want to get zapped again.

"So did you guys decide when we are going and what hotel we are staying at?" I asked.

"Yes we did!" Mom replied.

"Are we going to one of those big fancy hotels?" Nora asked, "I could really use a massage!" Mom laughed.

"No, we're going to a pet-friendly hotel, remember?"

"Pet-friendly hotels can be fancy!" Nora exclaimed.

"Yes, some pet-friendly hotels are fancy," Dad agreed, "But, let's wait for your brother so that we can all tell you kids more about our trip together."

We waited for a couple of minutes for Max to come up into the living room. But, when I didn't hear any footsteps, that's when I decided to open up the hatch and tell him to come up here.

"Could ya keep it down?" Max replied, "I'm trying to work here!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Since when did you ever do your homework?"

"I don't do my homework! I'm working on another rocket!"

"I don't care what you're working on, just come up here!"

"Ok, ok!"

Pretty soon I heard another, "Thump, thump, thump!", but this time, it was coming from the small set of stairs that led to Max's lair. "

"What do you guys want?" Max groaned, "This better be good enough to waste precious, rocket-building time!"

"We have finally decided where we're going to stay and when we're going!" Mom exclaimed, "We're staying at the Furry Friends Hotel in Los Angeles and we're leaving this Saturday!"

"The Furry Friends Hotel? What kind of lame name is that? Wait a minute, this Saturday?!?!"

"Today is Thursday, so that means that we only get one full day to pack!!!" Nora exclaimed.

"Yes, I know it might seem overwhelming, but you're going to be excited when you hear the best part!" Dad  told us.

"You guys changed your minds about driving and we're now flying?" Max asked.

"Max, do you really trust Dr. Colosso on a plane?" I asked. Max looked back at the hatch to his lair.

"I guess not, but flying would be a lot better."

"So anyways, we're going to stay in Los Angeles for two whole weeks!" Dad exclaimed.

All four of our mouths hit the floor.

"Two weeks?!?!" My sister, brothers, and I asked.

"Exciting right?!?!" Mom asked us.

"Sweet, cheese!" I exclaimed, "A whole two weeks!"

"Ok, before I was totally against this, but now I'm totally in!" Max exclaimed.

"Now, why don't you kids go finish your homework, then start packing?"

"Ok!" Billy, Nora, and I agreed.

"Homework?" Max asked, disgusted, "Uh, no thanks. But as soon as I'm finished with this rocket, I'll start packing!"

"Now, Max, you do realize that you can't bring any of your rockets to California, right?" Dad asked.

"Hey, someone has to be the life of the party!"

"Max!"

"Hey, I was just kidding!" Max responded as he headed back to his lair, "I'll start packing!"

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
20.5K 562 16
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Y/N and her friends help save Sam Fraser from the Witch's Curse. "can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever...
5.8K 353 25
In Part II to Book V, everybody is out of jail and no longer possessed. However, the super villain gang decides to create a time machine, so they can...
8.8K 288 8
โ˜… ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ Lucy Harvey is helplessly in love with her best friends brother, while trying to fulfill her parents wishes of bec...