Decision Time

A/N: Hey guys! I know that you haven't heard from me in about a week, but I'm back! So anyways, last Monday I posted the last chapter of Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans and I had said that there would be a second book. I know that I had given you guys the option that if you would like for it to come out in a couple of days or in a month, but I think that I'm going to make the decision. Here's why:

1. I only got three comments on when I should post it. One said that they would like it to come out in a month and two said that they want it to come out soon.

2. I had already planned a date that I would like to post it before I had posted the last chapter.

3. My school has just been throwing stuff at me this month. I've been having to do a lot of projects and now I have to study for three tests this week. 😁 Then, I have to study for my math finals and my Spanish test next weekend!!! 😁😁😁

4. Once school is out, I'll probably be very busy with lots of Summer activities!

You could probably already guess my decision from reasons 3 and 4. I have decided that I will post Book II in about a month. I'm planning to post it on July 1st, so that I won't have to feel rushed with writing it and so that you guys can get your daily updates. Also, when I had posted Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans on May 1st, it had all worked out so nicely. For instance, let's say it's May 4th and I have to post the 4th chapter on the day. Since that I would be posting the 4th chapter on May 4th, it would help me remember the date and help me remember which chapter that I would have to post for the next day. Also, it worked out so nicely that how I got to post the last chapter on Memorial Day. It was like I gave you guys a Memorial Day present! Most people don't do that! Also, like I said, I've been very busy with school. I have to study for a bunch of tests, which takes a lot of my time that I usually spend writing away from me! I remember the days of preshcool when all you ever did was play for two hours and learn your ABCs. Whatever happened to that!?!?! Why can't shcool be that easy for us older kids!?!? I also remember the days of Elementary school where you could just wing a test and you would still get a 100%!!!! Today, I have to study in order to do that! But even though school isn't as easy as it was back then, I have to still enjoy being my age becuase once I get older, school will be even more harder! So anyways, I'm thinking about posting Book II on July 1st. If I get a chance to write even more of Book II before that, then maybe I'll post it even sooner! I'll let you guys know in a couple of weeks whether this is my final decision or not. I know that most of you are just reading this, saying, "WHAT!?!? I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH FOR BOOKII TO COME OUT?!?! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!", but trust me, the daily updates will be worth the wait!

I'd also like to thank even more people who have followed me, left wonderful comments on Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, voted for Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, or even added my story to their reading lists, after I posted the last chapter of Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans. Those people are @lonelymysteriousgirl, @tyanababy3112, @Where_Fandoms_Join, @JaylaR, @VJAvanTia, and @NurRafiq. I know that I've said this before, but thank you to all of those who have read Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans! I really appreciate all your support!

Also, before I go, I'd like to ask all of my The Thundermans and The Haunted Hathaways fans a few questions. Who else watched and voted for the endings of the new episodes of The Thundermans and The Haunted Hathaways on Choose Your Own Ending Night last Saturday? I really enjoyed doing this because it felt like I was playing a game, while watching my favorite shows, just like Gotta Spot It Night! Which endings did you guys choose? For the The Thundermans, believe it or not, I chose that I wanted the boys to win. I chose this because I love going to the beach and I've learned about Medieval castles in social studies. For those of you who haven't learned about Medieval times yet, let me just say that they aren't as fancy as Disney says they are. For The Haunted Hathaways, I chose the embarrassing prank because I just think that those kind of jokes are hilarious! I always crack up when one of my friends just does a goofy dance out of nowhere, or does something stupid. We always end up laughing with each other and not at each other. But, if the embarrassing thing happens to me, I laugh too because I think of how funny it must of been from my friends' point of views! Also, who else watched the other endings last night? Did you like the endings that won better, or the endings that didn't win better? Comment and let me know! Also, do you guys want to hear a funny story? So anyways, I was watching The Thundermans on Choose Your Own Ending Night with my mom and I had just gotten the most brilliant idea. So anyways, I asked my mom, "You know what they should do, Mom?" "What?" My mom replied. "Tomorrow night, they should show these episodes again, but with the other endings!" So then, of course about an hour later, after the shows are over, I find out that Nickelodeon had the same exact idea that I had. So anyways, as soon as they said that they were going to show the endings that we haven't seen yet, I hoped right up and began to run around the room saying, "SEE, I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU!!!" It was an awesome moment. Also, Make sure that you keep on checking Wattpad to see if I'm definetly posting BookII on July 1st or not. Like I said, if I get a lot of writing done, I'll post it sooner. I don't want to leave you guys hanging!

- C77