Other Books By Me

A/N: Please check out the other books in this series. There is also a Book II, a Book III, a Book IV, and a Book V, which is divided into two separate books. Also, I just uploaded a mystery book called "Charms". It's a short story that has eight chapters, which are all very short. Here's the description to get you guys started:

In a universe where people are born with special charms of a unique shape that reflect upon their personality, 16-year-old Patricia Patricikson's pregnant mother mysteriously goes unconscious one day at a beach in their hometown, Charm City. The Patricia is forced to realize that her mother's charm has been removed from it's box when she finds out that she is actually in a coma. In Patricia's universe, only you and your parents are allowed to know the shape of your charm and the location of its box, in which it must be safely locked away. If someone other than you and your parents were to remover your charm from its box, you immediately slip into a coma. And because Patricia's mother is pregnant, her baby's charm is now at risk, meaning he or she might be born with the wrong charm or might not be born with a charm at all. If Patricia's mother's charm is not returned within thirty days, Patricia's mother and her forming child will no longer be alive. Now, a stressed Patricia is forced to turn to her best friend, Ashley Jackson, to help her find her mother's charm and put it back in its box. Will Patricia and Ashley be able to find Patricia's mother's charm before it's too late? Will they find the criminal behind it and have them locked behind bars? Read this book to find out!

Also, although my ask book, Ask Creativity77 is currently on hold right now, you may check that out as well if you would like. Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone! 😀

-C77