Reverse Rescue || Bondi Rescu...

By luuhuu992

Just a lil' somethin somethin More

Ugh
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10

Part 8

200 2 0
By luuhuu992

Lauren's POV

"Dean" I shouted looking for him.

"Dean where are you" I shouted again "oh hi Lilly".

"That is useless. He won't answer unless you call him dad" she replied.

"Fine I'll teach myself to SURF then" shouting the word surf. Then a sudden slam of a door and someone running down the stairs but he fell on the last step and face planted the floor. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hey it wasn't funny" he said being sad and rubbing his nose.

"Okay then will you teach me to surf please" I asked.

"Well you need a surfboard and a wetsuit"he said.

"Well I have a wetsuit but not a surf board" I said frowning.

"Okay put it on" he said as I was running upstairs.

I looked through my wardrobe and found my wetsuit there was a note on it

Hi Lauren

It's Jesse I am in the tower today why don't you come and visit me I have a gift for you. I think you'll like it.

Deano knows where you are going because he is here.

Okay now I was excited I put my swimsuit on then my wetsuit I didn't put my wetsuit on all the way i just left it at my waist and ran down stairs and passed Lilly

"By Lilly" I shouted.

"Where are you going" she asked

"Tower, to see Jesse"

"Don't get killed" she replied

"When have I been known to get killed"

"Well, Kay by" she shouted again

I ran out the door and shut it behind me. I started running down the promenade my hair flowing behind me.I arrived at the tower.

I burst through the door of the tower and shouted

"I'M ALIVE, I THINK ,AM I ALIVE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, SHOULD I STOP SHOUTING"

"YES" Matt Dee shouted.

"Why was someone chasing you did you almost get run over" Jesse asked coming over to me.

"Nope even better Lilly told me not to get killed" I said innocently

"You got me worried" he said

"Well overprotected big bro much" I said with a giggle. Then he went off in a huff and sat down.

"Come down stairs" Matt Dee said walking down the stairs.

"Hey Deano" I said.

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Fine whatever we got you a gift" he said handing me a surfboard.(pic at top)

"Holy Cheesecake Factory Workers its amazing I love it thank you thank you thank you!" I said/screamed while hugging him.

"Now let's teach you how to surf" he said.

He taught me the basics on the sand

"Right I think your ready"he said "of you go"

So I walked out until I was about waist deep and hopped on my board. I started paddling out I turned my board around so I could surf back in I saw a wave looming behind me so I started paddling in but I noticed something someone was face down in the water I let the wave cover my body. I say back up when the wave had passed I paddled over to the body. It was a woman I lifted her on to my board I felt for a pulse a very faint one soon she started having a fit I checked for a pulse again there was a week one. I started CPR "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30" and two breaths I did this a few more times and I found a pulse again and I turned her into the recovery position and as expected she coughed up the water that she swallowed. 

"Can you tell me if that hurts" I said pressing gently on her neck.

"Y-yeah"

"What about that" I asked pressing on her lower neck.

"Y-yeah"

"Okay what I want you to do for me is be as still as possible, can you do that?" I asked.

She started crying

"Hey it's okay. Did you know that my dad was teaching me to surf and I was learning on the sand and I couldn't even stand on the sand I kept falling off. Oh also do you like Taylor Swift? My birth mum took me to one of her concerts and she signed my phone and two pictures and she hugged me and I freaked out." I said with a giggle and she started laughing to and after my story we had arrived at the shore.

"SUCH GOOD LIFE GUARDS YOU ARE! POOR what's your name"

"Laura"

"LAURA HERE DROWNED" I screamed at them. But suddenly realising that there were no life guards on the beach I walked up to a stranger and asked hey can I borrow your phone.

"Sure"

"Thanks"

I called 112

"Hello this is 112 what is your emergency" the operator asked.

"Hi em well I can not find the lifeguards and this woman called Laura has drowned and been brought back to life by myself and we need an ambulance" I said into the phone

"Okay where are you?"

"Bondi beach"

"Okay someone will be there soon?" She replied.

"Thank you"I said again hanging up. I gave the girl her phone back and walked back over to Laura.

"Do you have any family we can contact?"

"Yeah my little boy Cillian he is with his grandparents" she replied

"Okay someone will get in touch with them" I said.

"Do who is your dad?" She asked

"Well Dean Gladstone but he only adopted me my mum died and my dad really hates me" i said

"Wait no way Deano"

"Yeah I'm guessing you watched Bondi rescue who is your favourite"

"Mouse" she replied blushing.

"Ahh Mr Mouse speaking of the devil" I said as he walked over with the ambos following him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to the tower and made me sit in one of the chairs.

"Stay here" he said

I pulled out a sheet of paper that I leave here just in case so I pulled out my artist pencils and start drawing I draw a few lines and end up drawing what looks like how I found Laura I drew the surrounding area and details I looked at the picture and thought about what if I didn't find her in time? What about poor little Cillian? Where were the life guards when I pulled her out? What if I didn't know what to do? What if she died in my hands? I started crying my hands were trembling I was shaking I could barely breathe I started choking on my tears. Dean burst through the door and saw me and rushed to my side.

"Shh shh" why are you crying.

I just pointed at the drawing of Laura.

"It's just a drawing it's alright" he said trying to comforting me. I stood up.

"It isn't just a drawing" mouse said as I was walking out.

"No Dean just leave her you can't fix everything" hoppos shout filled the tower.

I walked up to the apartment block and up to the third floor and burst into Shay and Colette's apartment. I was still in my wetsuit. But there was about four or five lifeguards following me so I didn't stop and kept walking to the bathroom aaaaaaannd (you'll never guess) locked the door. Someone knocked on the door.

"Hey I would like to know who is in my bathroom and why in hell there is about seven Lifeguards having a meet up in my living room and why my front door is in half?" Shay asked.

I unlocked the door

"Wait you can count and it's because of this" I said showing him the drawing.

"All because of a drawing?" He said questioning my life slightly.

"No come in to my layer" I said pointing to the bathroom.

"Okay"

"Well dad was teaching me how to surf. So I was out waiting for a wave when I saw a body face down in the water who I now know as Laura and I saved her and blah blah blah I am now sat in your bathroom telling you that story" I said.

"Okay are you gonna go down stairs now"

"Emm can I sleep with Gavin tonight?" I asked.

"Yah sure your stuff is in his wardrobe be quiet he is asleep" he said so I walked in and opened his wardrobe and pulled out some clothes not pj's cause I'm not sleeping here. I climbed into bed and kissed Gavin on the cheek. I fell into a deep sleep and I woke up at 12:30.

I walked into Shay And Colette's room and whispered into Colette's ear.

"I am going home"

"M'kay

"Bye bye" I said again and kissed her forehead.

I walked up to our front door and opened it okay someone is up 'cause the door is unlocked. I walked closer to the kitchen and heard sobbing I took a peek it was Da-Deano. Lilly was Aslee. His head was in is hands I walked behind him and hugged him from behind the chair

"I love you dad" I whispered.

********** five hours later **********

Dads head was on my lap as he slept (facing away from me) I just messed with his hair.

His phone started ringing on the table it was hoppo I decided to answer it.

L: hey hoppo

H: ahh Lauren why are you up this early

L: I came home last night and dad was upset so I just calmed him down and haven't slept since

H: ok well ask your dad if he can come to work today.

L: dads awake I'll just pass him to you

I gave dad the phone and I decided I wanted to go surfing I put on my swimsuit and my wetsuit and grabbed my surfboard

"Dad!" I shouted "can I go surfing"

"Yeah" he replied

------------------

I am going to leave this here I will try to update soon and this chapter was for @lollipoplaura85

Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 9.5K 200
BOOK 1 Based on all the Bondi Rescue Lifeguards. They have inspired me to write this book. Also the support that they're giving me right now is hones...
409K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
389K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...