ʀʜɢ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ...

By _spixcy_

*DISCONTINUED ATTENTION ! ATTENTION ! ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS! Yoyo - Hyun Jade - Camilla Cu... More

New CHARACTERS :D
2nd Encounter
Thinking About You
Finding a Way to Confess
Secret Admirer
Offical
A Bit Clingy
Catches You Singing
Making Out
Personalities
Showing Their Human Form & First Kiss
A/N : 220 Reads ?!
Their /Dirty/ Pick Up Lines !
They Speak Something Dirty In Another Language
His/Her Favorite Place To Kiss You
"Cute" Nicknames :D
New character : One !
New Cover !
Creepypastas You Had a Crush On And Shes/Hes Jealous Of
Your Guys Favorite Songs Together
RHG'S Shes/Hes Jealous Of
She/He Gets You A Pet !
Outfits and Hairstyle They Love To See You Wear ! Part 1
Outfit and Hairstyle they Love to see you wear ! Part 2
You Steal Something Of Theirs
A/N : AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
THAT Time Of Month
Jealousy
When Your Home Alone
His/Her Favorite Part of Your Body
•ASETHETICS•
•AESTHETICS Part 2•
Their Social Media
•Your Text Messages•
Public Affection and Who Does It Mostly
New Character : Bog , Shadowrose , And Hyun
If They Were Ever Parents
You do Her/His Makeup for Halloween XD
DANCETALE AU
A/N : AHHHHHH I WANNA CRY-
If You Had Superpowers !
What Video Games you Play , Who Wins , and Who Rages The MOST
Them During Training
When they Try to Cook
What Instrument they Play !
Favorite "Hamilton" Song
Hobbies !
NEW COVER !!!
Anime's They Enjoy !
A/N : I'm cRyInG
4 Headcanons about them !
Someone makes you Cry
When their Voice Cracks
When they get Lost at The Grocery Store
My RHG doodles
What you guys Are doing for 4th of July
Hey guys
A Little change in Personality
If They were Yandere
A/N : Ages
Someone Kidnaps You
f i g h t s w i t h t h e m . . . .
n e w c o v e r ?
a n i m a l s ?
r e t i r e ?
A/N
✨c u d d l e s✨
A/N
💫 a p p r e c i a t i o n 💫
🌿 n e w c h a r a c t e r s 🌿
Final Announcement

Meeting Him/Her

8K 39 115
By _spixcy_

{A/N : AH~! IM SO EXCITED}

{to all oncoming readers who will first read this chapter, I'm from the future. Please excuse this terrible writing until part- 70?- I don't know}

I THINK it's called Code ???

Y/N - Your name

Y/L/N - Your last name

Y/C/N - Your Cute Nickname

Y/W - Your Weapon

Y/C/S - Your Color Skin

F/F - Favorite Fandom

F/F - Favorite Food

F/M - Favorite Movie

F/S - Favorite Song

F/N -Friends Name

C/N - Crush Name

M/N - Moms Name

D/N - Dads Name

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

L/C - Lip Color ?

H/S - Hair Style

Y/A - Your Age

.....................................................

Yoyo

I was walking around the dojo as my feet began to feel sore. It had been close to the afternoon and soon my feet would start to break off my body. Training had been hard enough to keep up with, since everyone wants to be the best, and all that bull crap.

"Maybe I should've just skipped training..."

I groaned as the feeling in my legs started growing. Where I was heading was to Alfa. That man was the only one I could vent to and talk to properly. Everyone else is too busy either way. And the bits of my (Weapon) had been clenched in my hands. What luck, huh?

"Woah ! Going somewhere Y/N ?"

The sound of that voice was familiar. And of course, I had sighed. I didn't have to turn around to be met with that smile.

"Hey Yoyo..."

I said as I finally did turn around to be faced with Yoyo. His bright blue eyes weren't hard to see that he was excited about something. Yoyo was someone you'd want to be brothers with, he was the best friend of my life.

"Where ya Off Too Y/C/N ?"

I groaned once more as he called me that stupid nickname. Out of everything he could call me, why that?

"Aww , Cmon ! It's kinda cute !"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I gave him a sour look. That smile just kept on going. Nonetheless, it made me smile too.

"Can you just tell me where Alfa Is ? I need him to fix my weapon.

I had held out my hand for him to inspect it and with no surprise to hear his hiss of pity. Yeah, it was that broken.

"Woah, always breaking stuff aren't you Y/N?"

He chuckled as he then looked at my Y/W. He touched the pieces of broken material in my hand. It took him awhile to finally come along with answer.

"Damaged it pretty hard here. Lemme see if I have any tools in My room okay ?"

"A-Are you sure? You don't have to-"

"Relax, it's fine. You're my friend!"

His hand then left mine as he gently took my weapon. It was a strange way to put that last sentence, but alright.

"I'll be back when I'm done Fixing it ! Bye Y/N !"

He then ran off to his workshop. I had only shook my head, giving a look to no one in particular.

"Hey, if he breaks it- it's no ones fault but yours."

You began to walk away from the scene, and rub your face with your work out hands.

Chuck

Chuck was chasing me from all the corners of the dojo, he even lit some of them on fire, and I was honestly so done with him to care.

"Y/N! Please, just this once! I promise that if we get in trouble, I'll take the blame!"

I groaned loudly as Chuck kept asking me to help him with a prank he wanted to do on Alfa. Out of all the people you'd want to do it to, it's gotta be Alfa doesn't it?

"Alfa and I are on good terms! He'll know that it's just some silly prank-"

"You clearly don't know Alfa as well as anyone else! He's matured Chuck, he's gonna kill you and me, no matter who was involved or not!"

"But wouldn't it be fun to experience the thrill?"

I scoffed louder then I groaned. He was very persistent. You could round the same corner for 2 hours, and he'd still be at his knees. And if looks could kill, he'd die more times then anticipated.

"Please? Please! Please please please please please-!"

He kept going and going and GOING AND GOING AND HE WOULD NOT STOP! Was he trying to get himself killed? He must like it, because by the time he said his 55th plead, the anger inside me rose.

"Y'know what...?"

I then said angrily as I turned around , him bumping into me. I glared daggers at his eyes and didn't stop until he was backed against a wall.

"Fine! I'll help you! But if we get caught- y'know what? I won't even tell you. You'll find out yourself."

I spat in his face as I then calmed down at the end. The thing about you was that when you were calm, you were at your most scariest. His face was full of panic as he shook his quickly. Hey, he had it coming.

"Alright then. Lead the way."

Without a second thought, my arm was grabbed tightly and I was dragged through the halls by Chuck. His teeth showed through his smile when he looked back at me.

"I promise! You won't regret this!"

"I hope so...."

Yupia

"Yupia...?"

I called out to the robot while I carefully maneuvered around the house. Ever since this duelist entered my life, I haven't been able to feel safe in my own house!

"Yupia...!"

No answer.

I huffed slightly. I sat on the couch in my home. It was almost like she had deliberately found me, because when I opened the door— she forced me to shelter her while she "recovered" and all that. It's been nearing to a month since she's finally fixed herself, but now uses my home as cover— from what, she'll never tell me.

Suggesting to recover somewhere was out of the question— keeping a low profile was quite important for a bounty hunter like her.

I sighed. This couch seemed to be my only comfort right now. I held onto the pillow. It was like a routine— wait for her to come back, hope this isn't the day she kills me...
Once again sighing, I flung it to the other side of the room. I was sprawled out on the couch with my eyes to towards the sky.

*knock knock*

Pounding on the door had alerted my eyes to the door. I was immediately to my feet when I heard it— she was out this whole time, I can only wonder doing what...

Once I opened it, I looked up to see the thin line of her visor. She didn't look happy. I mean- how am I suppose to know? She doesn't have a face.

"Where did you go this time?"

"Move."

It was a short answer, but she pushed me from the door way, and stepped inside forcefully. I was almost on the floor, but held on tightly to the handle. I closed the door- to look at Yupia sitting on my couch, her weapon just scattered on my table. I scoffed.

"Hey! I tell you all the time! Don't put your weapon on my-"

"The day grows closer to when I finally cut off your tongue. Maybe then this house could feel a little more like home."

She said it in a way I would talk to her. I decided to keep my mouth shut. With the way things are— she would have no problem doing so. And this point, she was keeping me hostage in my own house! I saw her then scan over her arm, and not only was it bruised, but it had pink blood spilling out.

"Did you want me to get some first aid? I can check upstairs—"

"Don't bother."

I huffed, and only stood there as she did—whatever she was doing. The pink blood started to drip onto my floor. I looked at it, then at her. She didn't even care. With one final sigh, I finally went to walk upstairs.

But I didn't seem to be too upset about it.

Because by the time I wake up— the mess always happens to be cleaned.

Jade
As a new recruit for NEMESIS— it's crucial that all members reach a certain standard in their fighting ability. And training for your spot in this clan is no joke.

Being led through the great halls, you're amazed by how grand this place was. You would think a Clan focused on assassinations on another equally as huge organization would be harder to find, let alone be allowed to qualify for.

"Wait here— the head leader would like to speak with you."

The soldier remarked as he then closed the door behind him. You tried to make a first good impression— she wants you to sit down and wait? You can do that...

But it seems that only a few minutes pass by before your focus is directed to the screen up front. The monitor only shows static— before a figure pops up on screen. They're blacked out, and so you can't tell who you're seeing...

"Well, it seems you've made it through your tryout! Congratulations on getting this far! It's not an opportunity everybody works hard for-"

You almost wanted to roll your eyes— yes it was just some sarcasm but the main reason you nearly lost your tryout audition was because she was there! It's been sometime since you've seen them since others were trying out too— but to think that you out of everyone else was chosen still shocks you...

And almost immediately too! Some people wait months— even years for their acceptation to join the clan! Some don't even get a reply...

Soon enough, her whole figure came into view, and the Leader Of NEMESIS made herself known. She gave a grand smile, and you returned it, even if she couldn't see you.

She held her hand out, as a gesture for taking it.

"Welcome to NEMESIS! I expect great things from you, Y/N!"

Alfa
People know not to often socialize with Alfa, being as he's quite keen on his time alone. But close comrades are always up for a good time, and so is he. He's traveled around Ciar and beyond— and he's gotten to see some amazing sights, and fight some incredible dualists. But those times are over, nowadays he's relaxing within the Dojo. He often reminisces of the old days with a cup of matcha.

He sits in the Sakura gardens, the heart of the Dojo. Many know that at this point— it's Alfa's space. Some wait hours just for him to stop daydreaming and finally going to his own quarters...

He sat in front of the oldest Sakura tree there, and blew the steam from his tea before taking deliberate sips.

...
...
...

Someone had entered the Garden, yet had avoided making any noise. From their footwork— this was a seasoned fighter...and someone not from the Dojo. Who could this be...

"I'm sure you saw the door closed for a reason, but just ignored it— so I'll give you the warning instead. I often come here to relax..."

"Well, it's seems that it's all you've been doing nowadays."

That voice...

He let his brows furrow, and he then looked over his shoulder to see...

His eyes widened, only before giving a small raps of a chuckle, and turning around completely.

"You son of a bitch...never thought I'd have the chance to see you again, Y/N."

"Never thought I'd see you live to the age of 40."

"Things often change, don't they?"

He stood up completely, and his old friend gave him a firm hug.

"God, Alfa...time hasn't been so kind you. Are those wrinkles?"

"You can't expect me to stay young forever...
time shows experience. Say, how've you been holding up lately?"

Umbrella
I was chosen by Jade for a stakeout mission. A new base from the Umbrella Division has just recently been spotted by our fighter pilots. A few kilometers off southwest, and considerably hidden too...Jade trusted that with Umbrella lending a hand, me and him which should be back by noon with more information about what they're planning.

It had already been some time since we were deployed and setting up a camp of our own. It was noon— and the base wasn't too far out.

I didn't want to complain to Jade on why she picked Umbrella out of everyone else— even with his new loyalty towards the clan, he still had some rough edges around the base. The rest of the clan was still getting used to having him around— but if it meant for more hands on deck for stopping the Umbrella Division, it was a change they were going to have to deal with.

I didn't often converse with Umbrella, but tonight was a mission that sorely relied on how we cooperated— so I just had to push through...

"I'll scout ahead first."

He said it louder than he usually did, and so I had only nodded. The visor on his Umbrella had opened up to show a monologue of data— soon forming a map.

"Jade has sent the layout of the foundation. We're taking specific routes— choose one."

I was surprised when he allowed me to pick my own, and I chose one best fitted with my fighting style. He nodded.

"I'll send the route to you then. Be prepared for tonight."

And with that— he wasted no time before activating the nodes on his backpack and forming wings— soon flying out towards the base.

Shura
Sitting down by the entrance of their empty subway hangout, I stared at the graffiti on the walls. Just a bunch of names and clans that bring back memories.

"Ay, Y/N."

The rough voice of Tentionmaru filled the whole station, and it startled me. He had his arms crossed as always— but the tone of his voice seemed off...

"I heard what happened with Shura...must of been tough on him— he seemed so sure he could win..."

"That doesn't matter. His loss will only make him grow stronger— and force him to continue to the point where he can face Shadowrose once more and win."

That's right...it was almost like clockwork with Shura. He didn't lose often— and was prided to be a deadly force within Zetabrand— but when he did...teammates could only watch as he pushed himself to break through his limiter, and soon come back for seconds.

This time, this defeat was crushing, and he felt as if he had put the whole clan in shame.

Tention seemed to be in thought before he could speak once more.

"Shuriken is at the river with him. He's currently helping Shura recover— perhaps that would be better than lousing around..."

I groaned, getting up from my position and stretching slightly. It wasn't strange to find those two together— a duo within the clan that faces around Ciar knew. It's kind of fascinating of how many fights they get into. I heard that some huge dude got crushed by them the other week.

"I'll see what I can do then..."

*Time Skip*

I could see Shuriken and Shura behind the trees, just like Tentionmaru mentioned. And so I quietly waited until the right moment before approaching them.

The first to notice was Shuriken. He let his eyes talk for him— and it clearly meant that Shura wasn't in the mood for talking.

"Hey, Y/N. What are you doing here? Did Tentionmaru say something?"

"Came to check on you two. I was just wondering on how you were holding up..."

Without warning, Shura's fist slammed into the soil, leaving a hard imprint. He let his hand come to grip his knee.

"Embarrassing...I had him! If he hadn't used his girl...I would've destroyed him! To use a cheap move like that..."

He then grumbled to himself ferociously. Shuriken and I both exchanged worried glances before turning our attention back to Shura. Shuriken instead patted him back firmly.

"Well, you know what that means...this just gives us another chance to train harder— work on our syncs! In a month or so, you'll probably be able to shake off any attack he throws at you."

"You're always right, Shuriken...sometimes I hate it."

The two of them got up, and soon turned towards you.

"We'll be heading off then, Y/N. Tell Tentionmaru that we'll be back soon."

"What? Off to train already?"

"You can tag along— just don't be surprised when I come for you next!"

A friendly challenge from Shura was always a sign of a good time. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Alright, I'll bite— don't let having two defeats in a row discourage you now."

FINISHED !

{A/N : Sooooooo. How was it ? Good ? Bad ? BOTH EVEN ? Well....like I said....I was bored...
And I also Put only these characters because I didn't want to write like 12 XP and also These Characters Belong to There RIGHTFUL OWNER !

-TheRainbowGamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
43.7K 715 23
⚠️Read the Rules or be ignored⚠️**Update- this book is now closed for good. It's in the title. Rules are in the first chapter so please read them. I...
10.9K 94 32
hi, I am Julie, and this is my oneshot book!! this is a throwaway account i use to drabble my thoughts and feelings :DD * * * * * * *...
33.3K 720 62
~COMPLETE/FINISHED~ Hello! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! and welcome to my first ever book! Request are (not) (again) open!! You need to know befor...