The CEO's Shy Girl (Editing)

By Enn0114

"Ms. Peterson, did you attend a club Friday night? " Mr. Shaw said causally as he focused his eyes on his twi... More

#TellUs
#MyThirdJob
#MyCouch:-(
Characters
#ClubbingGirl
#Shame
#ComeIn
#DoWhatISay
#HeyFatherInLaw
#GrewSomeBalls
#NegativeB
#Women
#DATE
#PartyCrashers
#Outfits&MorePeople
#RescueBigSissy
#Followed
#StartExplaining
#Flowers
#SorryMyLove
#ThePast
#Meeting
#TellMe
#SeeingRed
#MoreSurprises
#TalkWithFISTS
#FlirtlyBaby
#Arguements
#SexyJeanie
#News
#ShowMe
#RuinedMoods
#Baby
#Kisses
#Missing
#Remember
#TheTruth
#TheFinale
ATTENTION!!!

#MoveInBitch

37.2K 1K 221
By Enn0114

Then I stopped and thought for a moment. What if he's lying?

"How do I know you're telling the truth about the recommendation?" I questioned. I mean, this deal might only be one sided. He gets what he wants and I get nothing.

"We will sign a contract and that will ensure the agreement." He said formally.

"I... accept." I said hesitantly.

"Good. We will be married in 2 weeks" he said not looking at me.

"What!? Isn't that a little soon." I said nervously.

"Look cow. (He emphasized the cow) I need you to get one thing clear in you tiny brain. This marriage will only work if you obey everything I say" he said a little irritated.

"And if I don't" I asked cautiously.

"Then you shall be punish" he said with a shrug.

"Punish as in?" I asked for him to continue but he sighed very loudly and put his hands on his face.

"We will worry about it when the time comes, which I don't really think will be any time soon. Now do you have any other stupid questions or comments that you want to waste my precious time with?" He said annoyed with a fake smile.

I sat their in silence.

"Good now. Go home."he said dismissively.

"But sir, don't I have work to do?" I said confused.

"You're going to be my wife, you gold digger, that means that you don't work anymore. You sit at home and do whatever I say. You will be moving in once you leave. My driver is out front and he will go to your horrible shit hole to get anything that belongs to you. And then my maid will tell you everything about getting settled. Now cow, get the fuck out of my office. My time is too valuable to be wasting it on garbage hobo's such as yourself." He yelled.

I got up and left in a hurry. No one was in yet, and I was glad for that. Letting them hear what he usually says to me was really taking a toll on me. I left the build and was greeted by a man in black suit, with a black drivers cap and white gloves.

"Are you by any chance the woman sir refers to as fat ugly cow?" He said sheepishly.

"Yup that's me." I said as my face was staring to heat up. Why does he have to embarrass me all the damn time?

"Do you have a real name?" He asked

"Yes Jeanette" I said.

"Good. I'll call you by that if you don't mind? It would be quite uncomfortable for me to refer to you as the other name" he said smiling.

"Thank you. What's your name?" I asked.

"Louie Joseph" he said.

"Handsome name for a handsome man." I said.

"Trust me I lost all the handsome I had when I turned 55" he laughed.

I giggle "So are you French?"

"Yes actual. I'm from Clermont-Ferrand ." He said confidently.

"Wow my parents is from the next town over. Lyon" I said.

"Hey small world I see." He said.

"So it is."

"So I would love to continue this conversation, but I think we should get going" he said as he opened the car door for me.

"Ok. But I brought my car with me so, I'll just let you follow me." I explained.

"Sir has told me that your car has been towed and brought to his house." He said as he straighten his tie.

"Oh well... ok" I said and got into the passengers seat.

Once Louie got in the car, we had a couple of laughs and he told me about his life in France while he drove. His wife is the most funniest person in his entire family. By the way he talks about her, it shows that he really loves her and she probably loves him too. When we reached my house Louie got up to open the door for me again.

"Would you like some help?" He asked I was getting out of the car.

"Not really. I'm just talking a couple of things and then I will move the rest to a storage unit.

"Go idea Chèrie. I will be right here" he said and I went into the house.

I loomed around and I felt sad. Even if I wasn't going to marry him. I would have still had to move out to make room for her boyfriend. Right now I hate to say it, but I hate my life. And I wish that I could have stayed here longer with my best friend. Since Tiffany is still at war with her husband, she will stay here in my place for the 3 weeks that Cheri gave me. And if Cheri has a problem with that's then too bad. She owes me.

I took a couple of shirts and pants and accessories and loaded them into my purple suit case. I rolled out with my suit case into the living room and suddenly had an idea.

I bolted to the kitchen and took all the foods that I loved and put them into plastic bags.

If I have to leave I'm taking my damn food with me. Let them starve.

I had 3 bags of food and a suitcase. I walked out to the car and put all my stuff inside. Louie had a questionable look because of the plastic bags.

We drove until we reach this white mansion that looked 10 times as big as my place. It took my breath away.

"Your new home Chèrie" he said as he parked the car.

"I wouldn't say that" I said.

I picked up the food and Louie grabbed the suit case. I insisted on me carrying everything because my hands and arms weren't broke but he denied me. We approached the clear clean glass door and he took out a key to open it.

"Mon amour" he calls out and then after a few minutes a petite short woman walks out with an apron and her hair in a braid. She was kinda my height which was 5'2.

"Mamour your home" she says and goes to hug him.

"Chèrie this is my wife, Madeleine" he said and pecked her on the cheek.

"Madeleine, this is Jeanette" he said.

"Oh hello honey you look so pretty." She said as she made her way to engulf me in a hug too.

"Thank you same to you." I said as I hugged her back.

"So are you a family member of Mr. Shaw?" She asked when she finally broke the long hug.

"No actual I'm his um... fiancee" I said with the darkest smile I could make.

"Oh. So your the one he calls that name." She said sadly.

"Yup." I said.

"Well he is wrong, don't worry about him. Maybe he was dropped on his head and that's why he can't see how pretty you are" she said hugging me again.

I giggle "thanks".

"So, Sir told me to put you into a room and to start making you food." She explained.

"Oh don't worry I got my lunch" I said as I lifted up the frozen pizza to show her.

"None sense. I'll make you some good food and then maybe you will eat that" she gasped and snatched the pizza from hand.

"Ok if you say so Madeleine" I giggled.

"Oh honey you can call me Mady" she said.

"Ok" and then she motioned for me to follow her upstairs. We went to my room and it was very bland. Looked more like a jail cell than a room.

"Can I ask why you are marrying Mr. Shaw? I mean he isn't the nicest person to get along with" she said as was helping me out my cloths in a dresser.

"Well... it was just met to be I guess." I said with fake happiness.

"And what about the name he gives you?" She said not believing a damn thing I said.

"He has a weird sense of humor. That's all." I said.

"Well ok, if you say so." And then she went out to make my lunch.

I walked around the room with my arms crossed and felt a sadness wash over me.

Why did I agree to this. Just for a stupid recommendation for a job?

Why didn't I just quit the first day? I can't do this. Dealing with him at work is one thing but this is situation where I can't just simply shut up and agree to everything. Sooner or later I'm going to crack. My temper is probably one of the only things I inherited from my father. My mother's calming nature is what I tried to imitate around him, but the beast will break out of its cage and I won't hold back.

I went down stairs and saw that the food was on the island of the kitchen counter. It looked delicious. My stomach started to sing and my face grew red.

"Look who's hungry" she teased.

Mady cooked me some food and told me some stories about her family.  She even explained how her and Louie started working for Mr. Shaw.

It was about time to leave and go to my other job, so I told Mady I was leaving and she hugged me.

"Monica" I said as she opened the door.

"Jeanie hi, how are you?" she said and motioned me to come inside.

"Pretty good." I said as I stepped in.

"That's good. Carly is up stairs." She said.

"Ok" I said and made my way up to her room.

"Hey Carly" I said as I walked inside.

"Hey Ms. Petie. How are you?" she said and hugged me.

"Good you look so cute today" I said as I pinched her cheeks lightly.

"Thanks I got this outfit yesterday" she said as she spin in her cute dress that had strips on it.

"You have very good taste. Better than me anyway." I said.

"Don't worry Ms. Petie one-day we can go shopping and I'll pick you out something that will make you enhance your gorgeousness" she said.

"Awe thanks." I said. And then after that we worked on her usual assignments and when I was all finished I went back to Mr. Shaw's house.

I opened the door with the key Mady gave me and went inside. When I turned around from shutting the door I saw Mr. Shaw. The angry one, like usual.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU WHORING AROUND ALREADY?!" he said walking up to me and wedged me between the door.

"No sir I-" I was interpreted.

"YOU WHAT! I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM YOU NOT ONE BIT. " he said spitting in my face

"I'm sorry sir." I whisper.

"SO YOU WERE WHORING AROUND?" he says even louder.

"No sir. I was out babysitting" I explained.

"Well you will need to stop that because I will not allow you to work from this day forward." He growled.

"But sir-" I whimpered.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK." He yelled again.

"We are moving up this terrible wedding to next week understood?" He said.

"Yes sir" I responded like a robot.

"And you must met my father tomorrow. Wear something appropriate. None of your slutty cloths and none of your hobo cloths that you used for work" he said.

"Yes sir" I said in the same tone as before.

"Now-" but he was interpreted by a girl walking into the room with only her undergarments on.

"Baby when are we going up stairs I can't wait any longer" she said in a slutty tone.

"Soon. Go up stairs and just finish undressing for me okay?" he responded to her in a husky voice.

"Okay" she purred and walked away.

"Now cow I need you to not disturb me at all." He said with a smile.

I stood there and waited for him to leave and went to the kitchen. I got some ice cream and went up to my room and called Tiffany.

"Hey Tiffany" I sighed.

"Hey girl, where are you?" she said.

"Oh nothing I'm getting married soon and moved today to some big ass mansion, no biggie I said causally.

"WHAT!! Who's the guy. You haven't even had a boyfriend! How are you marrying someone?" She shrieked into the phone.

"Idk" I groaned.

"Who is he?" she asked.

"Mr. Shaw" I said. And their was silence for a long time.

"Why would you do that? What's wrong with you? Is he blackmailing you? Do I need to go over there and slap some sense into you while I kick him in the balls?" She rambled hysterically.

"I had to Tif he threatened to blackball me and make sure I would never work again. What else was I to do?" I said and explained to her every way I could have gotten out but it would have only worked in a normal situation where he wasn't filthy rich and could buy anything.

"Well you could have.... I have nothing." She said finally giving up.

"Same. That's why I accepted" I said.

"But why would he want to marry you? The way he treats you and looks at you, it looks like he wants to murder you." She confused.

"I know I'm still confused about that" I agreed.

"Well you can't keep that shy crap up forever." She said stating the obvious.

"That's what I'm saying. He is practically marrying a stranger." I said.

"Well he'll find out when you guys get married" she said with an evil laugh.

"Do you get anything in return for marrying him?" she continued.

"Yea. He will recommend me for the second biggest company in the world." I said kinda happy.

"Well at least you got a bright side. How long is it?" She said

"A year" I said.

"That's great girl. Now you can fly away and never see him after that year is up." She said and then all of a sudden I heard screaming from the other side of my room.

"Omg Jeanie? Are you okay?" Tif said sounding concerned.

"Yea, it was from the other side hold up " I said and got up from the bed and walked outside of my room. There was something I didn't notice about the way the room was set up. There was a door a few feet next to mine. I was so busy talking to Mady I didn't see the door. There was grunting and moaning coming from it

Jesus why? WHY!!!!

I walked back to my room quickly and shut the door. I put the phone back on my ear.

"Tif you still there?" I said.

"Yea girl. Did you find out where the screaming was coming from?" She said

"Yea it was the girl that Mr. Shaw is doing the dirty deed with" I sighed.

"WHAT!!! HE IS DOIN IT WHILE YOUR IN THE HOUSE?!" She said disgusted and shocked.

"Apparently and that's not even the best part, his room is right next to mine" I said. *Note the sarcasm*

"GIRL, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE AND COME BACK" she commanded.

"I can't. He told me I couldn't leave. And he probably has people guarding the grounds. If I leave he will know." I said.

"Dammit girl. Why you always getting getting into these crazy ass situations?" She sighed.

"I know. Well I'm gonna leave you ok. I gotta put some ear plugs in to drown out the noises." I said.

"Ok girl good luck" she said.

"Yea" I said and hung up the call. I got some ear plug and my iPod from my suitcase and started play music. Anything to kill the noises.

I wonder when I'll break?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
218K 7.6K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
309K 8K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...