Little Wolf (Klaus Mikaelson...

By LittleMikaelson8

Klaus meets his match in a girl living next door to Alaric's apartment. He saves her from her abusive boyfri... More

Saving a Mate
Body Swaping
Daddy to the Rescue
Stefan's Threat
Back To Mystic Falls
Keeping Promises
Meeting the Family
Authors Note
Daddy's Home
Kol Saves the Day
The Basement
Authors Note
Accidents Happen
Authors Note
Saving Daddy
Beginning of Eternity

Uh-Oh

37.2K 678 314
By LittleMikaelson8

Periods are ridiculous.
I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant!
.

2 weeks. That's how long we've been on the road, and I had to admit I was having fun. While looking for his werewolves Nik never forgot my needs as a human, and even stopped places just for my entertainment. He had gotten me a Polaroid camera and a scrapbook since I had never really been out of Mystic falls before. My scrapbook is full of pictures of Nik and I or Kat and I, even a few picture I talked Nik and Kat into taking together. Stefan stayed out of the fun, he was a bore and just wanted to get back to Mystic Falls so he could sulk about his dead girlfriend, but Kat and I were quickly becoming best friends, I had even talked Nik into stopping his constant threats towards her. He had stopped at a mall once in every state we went to so we could have some girl time shopping together, though it always ended in my buying things for him as well instead of just Kat and I. Mostly stupid things but I had found a ring set, one saying 'The Joker' and one saying 'Harley Quinn' that I had convinced him to wear with me, making the argument that he really is my Joker and I am his Harley. He made it seem like he didnt want to wear it, but I could see how much he liked the idea and how happy it made me, I could also tell he liked it from the huge kiss he gave me after I 'convinced' him to wear it.

We were currently at a truck stop on our way to the rockys when the worst happened, or at least the worst thing that can happen to a girl around vampires. I got my period. I had been having cramps in the car and told Nik I needed to use the bathroom and just as I got inside it happened. I was now sitting in the bathroom completely unprepared, and completely unsure of how Nik would react. I pulled out my phone in a desperate attempt to not tell my mate what was happening. I had taken to calling him Nik as I toned down the over the top kinky stuff around others. It was hard for me sometimes but I didn't want to embarrass him in front of Stefan and he hadn't complained since I started.

S-Kat, can you come in here please? Don't tell Nik but I have a small problem.

K-Coming.

I sighed in relief and soon heard her knock on the door, making me open it. "I told Klaus I was going to get some snacks for you for later." I nodded.

"Small crisis...i have my period." She looked at me stunned for a moment.

"Almost forgot women got that. Wow. Okay, well when you use tampons vampires can't smell it as easily, I'll go get some from the little shop and be right back." I nodded, closing the door behind her again and sighing. That was one problem solved as I had no doubt Stefan would attack me if he smelled my blood, however one thing I always hated about my period was my mood swings, i get super clingy, like I need someone to take care of me more than i normally do, which is not good in a car with 2 vampires that arent my mates. I couldn't have picked a worse time to get my period either, Nik is so close to his wolves and I don't want to be a distraction. "Scar, I've got them." I opened the door and took one from her as she put the rest into a plastic bag.

"You're awesome Kat. I love you." She nodded happily.

"I don't remember ever getting mine but I've heard enough about what its like now a days, and I totally get not wanting to tell Klaus, but you do know he's over 1000 years old, I'm sure he knows about periods if you need something else. He won't mind stopping." I shook my head.

"I don't want him to. We stop 3 times a day for me and were so close I won't ruin this for him. It's fine."

"If you tell him I'm sure he'll stop for some pain meds, they don't sell any here." I shrugged.

"It's fine. No biggie. I'll be right out." She nodded, going back to the car as I cleaned myself up, walking back out.

"Are you alright little wolf?" I nodded.

"I'm good, decided to take time to fix my hair, sorry." I explained as he started the car, it wasnt a lie though.

"It's fine love, if you need a human moment just tell me." Kat looked at me and I glared slightly, making sure she stayed quiet as we were off again.

It didn't take more than an hour for my cramps to kick in and I was trying in vain not to show my pain. I now sat with my head against the window and my knees against my chest, wrapped in my hello kitty blanket, drinking a sippy cup of ginger ale.

K-If you tell him I'm sure he'll stop and get you things at a proper store, you're going to need more tampons, truck stops only sell small packs and you're very clearly in pain. Maybe he will even stop at a hotel for 2 or 3 days until it's not so bad.

Kat texted me to avoid whispering where others could hear and I shook my head.

S-I'm trying like hell not to regress and start whining like an infant, he doesn't need that right now Kat. I refuse to bother him with this. I can handle this like any other girl.

K-Any other girl would kill for someone like Klaus to take care of them at this time, he wants to take care of you asshole, he loves you!

I sighed, shaking my head at her. "Nik? Can we stop at a store? I'm getting a headache and I need some Advil."

"Of course we can love, you look a little pale, I was getting worried." He looked worried and I felt bad for lying to him but I knew him, he would want to stop, not subject me to a car for all that time. "Do you need me to come with you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm good love." I leaned forward, kissing his cheek before walking inside. I quickly grabbed midol and advil, as well as tampons, pads and a few new pairs of underwear so I didn't have to wear my nice ones and risk ruining them. I paid before shoving it all into a backpack that I had grabbed, as well as chocolate, chips and water since I get so dehydrated. I quickly changed my underwear and tampon in the bathroom before going back to the car.

"Damn, what did you get? You took forever." Stefan stated and I felt tears come to my eyes as I got into the back.

"I got myself snacks for later so we wouldnt have to stop again asshole!" Nik looked ready to say something about my language until he caught my eyes in the mirror.

"Come here lovely." He gestured and I climbed up to the front, sitting in his lap and wrapping my blanket around myself, getting cozy as he began driving once again. I relaxed into his neck and soon drifted off to sleep.
.
"Wake up little wolf, come on. Open those little eyes for me." I cracked my eyes open to see I was still on Niks lap but we were now in a hotel parking lot. "Stefan, you and Kat go to the local hospital and get us some blood bags, I'll get you 2 a room."

"Okay. Be back soon." He said, hopping out with Kat behind him.

"Why are we stopping? You're so close to your werewolves." I mumbled, nuzzling back into him.

"I think you need to stop for a few days love, at least you do if the blood on my lap is any indication." My eyes snapped open and I looked down, feeling tears come to my eyes, pulling his door open and jumping out. As I stood it felt like a flood down my legs, all over my jeans, not to mention his. "Don't freak out baby girl, I called and got us a room, you'll be fine. I can go to the store and get you what you need to-"

"I already have what I need...how long was I asleep?"

"About 6 hours." I groaned, open in the back door and grabbing my backpack as well as my hoodie, tying it around my waist. "How long have you had it?"

"Since this morning." I mumbed, trying not to look at him, taking my bag of clothes and walking towards the entrance. He was behind me, covering his jeans with his bag as he checked in and got our key card, leaving the other at the front desk for Stefan and Kat. I trailed behind Nik all the way to the room, never looking up at him, not that he was trying to make me either. As we entered the suite I went for the bathroom but was grabbed and pulled back. Nik took my bags, tossing them onto the bed and turning back to me.

"Little wolf, why didn't you tell me this morning? We could have stopped sooner. You were in pain in the car and you told me it was a headache."

"It was...I get really bad periods, headaches is just one of the symptoms. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have sat on your lap, it was stupid, I just..."

"Wanted comfort." He finished for me and no matter how true it was I wouldnt admit it.

"No. I can take care of this by myself, you don't have to worry about it. We can check out tomorrow and keep going, I'm fine." I grabbed my bag, pulling out my pajamas and a new pair of underwear, as well as a pad before walking for the bathroom, only to be stopped again.

"Look at me princess." I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I bled all over you...do you understand how fucking humiliating that is?" I asked, tears beginning to stream down my cheeks before I felt his hands wiping them away.

"Princess, you're acting like I'm going to be upset, it's not your fault. I've been alive for 1000 years, I know what a period is and I can handle it just fine. Now tell me what a normal period is like for you." He led me into the bathroom after grabbing a pair of boxers and he turned the warm water on, laying all of our new clothes on the counter.

"It's really heavy for the first 3 days, it usually lasts 6. I get awful headaches, dizzy spells, and hot flashes." He set me on the counter and slid my shoes and socks off, setting them aside on the counter before pulling off my shirt and bra as well. "I've had to go to the hospital a few times the cramps got so bad and my mood swings are insane. Mark used to stay with friends when I had it, I'm really not a joy to be around. I figured I could take pills and work through it in the car, I don't want you to have to stop looking for your werewolves when youre so close, i-"

"Stop right there. You are more important than finding werewolves, I don't care how long it takes to find them, I have forever now, but I will not have you being any more uncomfortable than you have to be. I also get not wanting to call me daddy or regress around anyone else, but if you need to then you need to. It's how you deal with things, it makes you feel better to have someone take care of you, you need it and I will always be here to do it, you-"

"I have no problem in front of other people...i just didn't want to embarrass you is all...i mean Kat knows but Stefan was your friend and I didn't want to do something that would upset you." We were now both completely naked, most of our clothes in the trash can.

"Little wolf, I will never be embarrassed of our relationship, not ever, do you understand?" He picked me up and carried me into the shower, shutting the glass door and allowing us to be enveloped in hot water. I turned slightly, letting it cascade over my stomach and sighed in relief, feeling Nik pull my now wet hair to the side and kiss my neck. "If there is ever a situation where we can't be ourselves like that then I will tell you, however I want you to call me daddy until the day I die."

"You can't die." I giggled as he massaged my stomach with just the right amount of pressure.

"Exactly princess. Daddy never wants you to hide anything like this from him again, do you understand?" I nodded. "Words little wolf."

"Yes daddy. I just know I get super clingy on my period and I didn't want to bother you..." He grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him.

"You will never bother me. Did you ever think this is what I need as your daddy? You need to be taken care of, but I need to take care of you. You hiding things and ending up in pain makes me feel like a bad daddy." I shook my head quickly, turning and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Never! You're the best daddy in the world! I've been a terrible princess, I just get so anxious and I feel like I bother people...I'm sorry daddy." I took hold of the back of his neck and pulled him down to my lips, kissing him for the first time in 2 days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 490 2
After Bella found out the Cullen's were vampires she freaked out and informed her best friend Rebel. She made fast friends with the Cullen's as did...
270K 4.8K 33
In which Elijah has a baby and a mate. A very unique doppelgรคnger lived her life alone with the abilities of a siphon and a werewolf before she met h...
137K 9.3K 17
"๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž." "๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž...
9K 703 20
๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐Œ๐ | โIf I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?โž Hazel Gilbert...