Saving Daddy

It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving
But know this:
When it comes to matters of protecting
My friends,
My family,
Or my heart,
Do not trifle it's me, for I am also
The most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

I wondered where he was, he was always home by bed time so when Elijah got Damon's note I knew there was something wrong.  I believe because I was a human they thought I was stupid but I'm not, I could hear them talking about my daddy being with Damon, locked in his basement and they seemed to be taking too long to decide what to do so I decided to do it myself.

I knew Damon was a sucker for little me and I knew that's what would be needed to get inside.  I held my Toothless stuffie to my side as I walked up to the boarding house, Damon at the door immediately.  "What are you doing here little one?"  I let tears come to my eyes, making sure he saw them before wrapping my arms around him.  "Did they hurt you?  What happened hun?"  He lifted me into his arms carrying me inside and to the living room where I saw no one else.  "I'll make sure they suffer hun, just tell me what happened."

"Daddy didn't come home."  I didn't give him a chance to answer as I grabbed his head, jerking it to the side and watching him collapse.  I jumped up, running to the basement door and running down the stairs to see my daddy unconscious and strapped to a chair.  I quickly unhooked the straps and pulled out my pocket knife, slicing my hand and holding it to him.  His fangs sunk into me immediately and I gave him a moment, knowing when he came back to himself he would stop drinking from me.  "Please stop?"  I whispered as I began feeling light headed and his head snapped up.  He released my hand and caught me as I collapsed, holding me to his chest.

"Scarlet!  What are you doing here?!"

"Came to get you daddy...Elijah was takin too long."  His eyes widened as he realized I was little.

"What in gods name were you thinking?  Saving me is not something for a baby girl to worry about!"

"Could just say thank you...jerk." I huffed, turning and walking back towards the door.

"What did you just say? Are you back talking me? You're not allowed to call daddy bad names, are you?" I shook my head as he held me to his chest tightly.  He continued holding me until he grabbed his things and called Elijah.  "Brother, why is my little one coming to get me rather than you?  Yes Elijah, she's here, not missing, you are terrible at watching her.  I'll be back soon."  He hung up, lifting me into his arms and climbing the stairs.  "Did you do this little wolf?"  He questioned, staring at Damon's body on the floor and I nodded, his hand quickly stopping me from looking.  "I don't want you doing anything like this while you're little, this is you're safe space lovely, I don't want it destroyed."  He held my head to his chest and I felt wind surrounding us for the next few seconds before daddy was walking up the front steps. "Daddy loves you, don't want anymore reasons for nightmares." I was snuggled into his arms as he walked in the door only to find myself landing painfully on my butt as Rebekah slammed into my daddy.

"Thank god you're okay!" She exclaimed and the only reason I didn't begin crying was the wind got knocked out of me.

"Yes I am, watch what you're doing sister." Daddy crouched down beside me but didn't move me as I whimpered. "Did you land on your little bum? Just relax and let yourself breathe again, it's alright little wolf." I had tears leaking from my eyes as I began gasping for air, trying to calm my self enough that I could take in oxygen again. "I'm taking her and putting her down for a nap, I will be back." Daddy carried me up to bed, changing me into fluffy pajamas with a pull-up and handing in me a little glass of his blood. "Don't need your bum being all sore, do we? How can daddy give you the booty rubs you love if you're in pain?" I knew I loved when he rubbed my bottom as I was falling asleep, and as of right now I didn't want anyone to touch my butt. I did as I was told, drinking the blood and relaxing back in bed. "You sleep little one, I put you in the pull-up just in case, okay? Today was a lot on your little mind, even if you don't think so."  I snuggled into daddy closely and allowed myself to fall asleep in his arms.
.
"You think daddy can protect you?"  I spun around in the middle of the woods, searching for the voice in the dark and feeling fear settle when I realized my daddy wasn't with me.  "He can't. He won't. He will fail you."  I spun once again, seeing Damon behind me, grabbing me by the throat.  "Little baby all alone...he will always fail."

"Daddy!"  I screamed, gasping and sitting up in the bed.
.
I looked by my side immediately and he was gone and I felt my fear grow.  "Daddy!"  I whined, tears developing in my eyes.  I went to get out of the bed and stumbled, landing on my hands and knees, tears escaping as I began to sob.

"Little wolf?"  I gasped, seeing my daddy walk in and look to me curiously.

"Daddy!  Not hewe when I waked up!  Monstew gonna get me daddy!"  I continued to sob as he came over and scooped me up.

"There's no monster babygirl, daddy's here and he will protect you from everything!  No more tears, daddy just needed to talk to everyone for a moment.  Little wolf, please calm down?"  He began kissing my face frantically and I sniffled, feeling my breathing calm slightly.

"No weave me again daddy!  Need you, pwease?"  He looked startled, I had never spoken to him like this, or been this little.

"How old are you right now little wolf?" I held up two fingers and he smiled, lifting me into his arms.  "The dream must have scared you something awful if it made you regress this much.  But you should know, daddy will take care of you no matter your age, even if you didn't want to be little, though I doubt that's going to be happening anytime soon.  You can be as little as you want and I will always take care of you."

"Tank you daddy!  Wuv you so much!  Don't wet go..."  I whimpered.

"Not a chance.  Now, you only napped about half an hour, let get you laid down and daddy will hold you until you wake up.  I promise not to leave, you have no need to be scared, daddy will keep all the monsters away."  And I knew he meant it.  I went to sleep in his arms completely happy, he would never let anyone let alone Damon Salvatore harm me.  I had nothing to worry about.

I'm sorry to say that the next chapter will be the last.  I will try and publish it soon. 
Comment please, let me know what you thought.  I always love to hear your opinions!