Body Swaping

When she looked at him a hundred thoughts ran through her head,
but the only thing she could manage to do was smile.
.

I woke up the next morning alone again and walked out into the living room to see Klaus in a coffin and Maddox chanting. I jumped as another man took a deep breath and jumped up from the floor and Maddox finally stopped his spell. "What did you do..?" I asked, walking to Klaus and trying to wake him up. "Daddy? Daddy! Wake up daddy! Wake up!"

"Love, it's okay. I'm right here." I looked over to see the man from the floor behind me and feeling his arms around my waist.

"No...dont touch me!" I pulled my arm back as he tried to pin me to his chest and punched him in the nose.

"I should have explained last night but you were so tired..." He groaned, holding his now bloody nose. "Love it's me, it's daddy, I switched bodies for the time being. Come sit and let me explain while I make you breakfast, Okay?" I paused, still unsure. "Then I'll take you to the mall. You still need to replace all those stuffies." I grinned as I realized it truly was him, and he remembered his promise.

"Why are you in this man's body daddy? I like your body better...this is weird." He sat me at the kitchen island and began to explain everything to me as he made me bacon and eggs with toast. All about his family, Mikael abusing him, his mother cursing him, his little brother henrik, his sibling being daggered, and his need to break his curse now that he found the doppelganger.

"It won't happen." He looked at me stunned, almost hurt. "Don't misunderstand me, I want you to break your curse if it makes you happy, but Damon and Stefan will never let it happen. Damon is my friend, has been since he came to town, but I cant tell you how many times he's blown me off to be with Elena or help Elena, it's all about Elena, for everyone. I'll help you if I can but I cant see you getting passed the Salvatores."

"I'm much stronger than the Salvatores, I have almost 900 years on them, dont worry about me. However I don't want you to go against your friends for me Scarlet."

I grinned as I finished eating and took the plate to the sink. "That's why I offered, you didn't ask. We're not that close anymore. I told you, it's all about Elena...Damon is the only person I've ever told about Mark...but in the middle of the conversation about my abuse he left me in the middle of the park...Elena called and needed a ride somewhere...ive never really forgiven him for that. I don't see him as a loyal friend, he only ever really liked me when I was little and adorable, and if he's not going to put effort into a relationship then neither am i." I shrugged.

I felt arms around my waist and Klaus breathing on my neck. "That's very wise baby girl. I'm proud of you. If you come by any information that would be nice but don't go looking for it, Okay?" I nodded, stopping him before he could kiss me.

"I can't kiss you like this...im sorry but kissing will have to wait until you have your body back." He chuckled but nodded none the less.

"Of course love. I have to go meet my doppelganger now, first day as a teacher and all. Would you like me to take you out after or would you like to go alone?" I thought on it for a moment and sighed.

"I'll go alone. It would be weird if anyone saw us together at the mall, let alone saw us shopping for stuffed animals. You can take me out when you break your curse, because I can never have too many stuffies." He smirked and I really wanted to kiss him right now. "Please get your body back soon? It's been 2 hours and I already miss kissing you."

"Of course love, by tomorrow hopefully. Take this and go to the mall. Have fun." He handed me a black credit card with my name on it and I was stunned. "What's mine is yours love, just don't go too crazy and buy a yacht or something." I jumped forward into his arms and kissed him firmly on the lips. "Thought you weren't going to kiss me?"