SAVIOUR, BELLAMY BLAKE ( 1 )

By unknownauthor108

[THE 100 / SEASONS 1 & 2] [GRACE PARKER SERIES] [BOOK ONE] [COMPLETED] More

DISCLAIMER
UPDATED NEWS
✧ PART ONE ✧
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
✦ PART TWO ✦
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
character ask
character answers
sequel
q & a

SIX

9.2K 228 162
By unknownauthor108

Disclaimer

Nope. Nada. Zilch. I still don't anything besides Grace's plot line and maybe some new future characters. Hint, hint. ;)

Grace let's out a small cry when suddenly the log she was carrying dropped from the opposite side. "Connor, are you okay?"

"Hey!" Murphy makes his way over to the two, completely ignoring Grace's annoyed glare on him. "You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" He gestures to Charlotte who's a little ways away. "Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting, huh?"

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine," Connor says, mostly to get Murphy to piss off and leave him alone.

Bellamy makes his way over, eyes taking over Grace's sweat covered body in her tight pants and loose tank top. Grace feels her cheeks burn at this and she adverts her eyes from the boy. A smirk makes its way onto his face. "Murphy, get this guy some water," he gestured to Charlotte. "Hey, you got this?"

Grace's brows furrow. He wasn't serious, was he?

Charlotte steps forward but Bellamy is immediately crouched beside her. "Hey, I'm just kidding."

Bellamy stands and hoists the log over his shoulder, Grace doing the same but struggling immensely because now the tree was slanted onto her because of his height. They start making their way away from Murphy and the others. Bellamy grins when he sees this, a small laugh making its way past his mouth when he sees how much Grace is struggling because of the height difference.

"Shut up, Blake," Grace seethes, quick pants leaving her mouth from the effort. No way in hell would she tell Bellamy how much her muscles ached or how her vision was beginning to shake. She could rest later.

"How are you feeling?" Bellamy asks the girl once they've successfully taken the log where it needed to go.

"Fine," Grace says quickly. Bellamy raises his brow at this.

"Fine? You don't look fine, sweetheart."

Grace rolls her eyes at the nickname he loved so much. "Don't act like you actually care, Blake."

Before Bellamy could respond, Octavia was rushing over with a panicked expression on her face.

"O? What's wrong, are you okay?" Grace asks her quickly, Bellamy already searching the girl for anything that looked remotely concerning. The annoyed girl shoved her brother off and rolls her eyes.

"I'm fine," Octavia's gaze moves behind her and towards where Jasper and Clarke are heading into Bellamy's tent. "We need to talk."

Grace couldn't tear her eyes away from the two fingers lying on the table in front of her, a sick feeling pooling inside of her stomach. They were Wells fingers, found outside of the camp walls.

The boy had been murdered out there almost a day or two ago. Grace had found him with Clarke and she could remember holding the sobbing girl in her arms as she screamed for Bellamy to come out to them.

Clarke reached forward and takes the piece of metal beside the fingers into her hands, eyeing it. "This knife was made of metal from the dropship."

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks, slightly confused. Grace's eyebrows shoot up in realization. Someone in camp had done this, not the grounders as the hundred originally thought.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asks from beside Grace, arms folded across his chest as he tried to conceal the obvious uneasy feeling on his face.

"No one. We brought it straight here."

"Clarke?" Jasper whispers, still not quite getting it.

"It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us," the blonde states, her eyes full of pain and uncertainty. Grace sucks in a breath as the girl confirmed her suspicions.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?"

"There's more than one murderer in this camp," Grace states. It could have been anyone in this camp, hell even Charlotte could've done it.

"Yeah, this isn't news. We need to keep it quiet," Bellamy agrees with the girl, eyes on Clarke.

Clarke scoffs and shoves past Grace, stopping in front of Bellamy who blocked her path. "Get out of my way, Bellamy."

"Be smart about this, Clarke. Look at what we've achieved," Bellamy starts off. "The walls, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed Wells is good for us."

Clarke scoffs. "Oh, good for you, you mean. What— keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"But it's good for all of us, Clarke. Fear of the grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do— just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward?" Grace asks. "You don't even know whose knife that is."

"Oh, really?" Clarke holds up the knife to reveal JM scratched on the inside of the knife in big bold letters. "J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know."

Clarke storms past Bellamy and stomps over to Murphy, letting out an enraged "you son of a bitch!"

Murphy lets out a dark chuckle. "What's your problem?"

Clarke holds up the knife to show Murphy. "Recognize this?"

Grace finds Bellamy standing in front of her in an almost protective manner and raises a brow. She steps closer slightly to the side and holding her ground with a small frown. She could tell this was going to end badly. Grace glances at Bellamy, who's now beside her, before crossing her arms over her chest. It was something she always did when she wanted to look powerful or unafraid.

Her big green eyes search the crowd before successfully finding Charlotte among them. Grace nods her way before looking towards a nearby tent. It didn't matter whose tent it was, she wanted Charlotte away from this before something bad occurred. Charlotte merely tilted her chin up higher and kept her eyes glued on Murphy and Clarke.

If the situation hadn't been this serious, Grace would've been proud.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?"

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells."

"Where I what?" Murphy asks, seeming to be confused. "The grounders killed Wells, not me."

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it," Clarke sneers.

"Really?" Murphy asks, eyes finding Bellamy's. Grace couldn't but take a small step in his direction, and no one but him seemed to notice. She nods at him, noticing as he gave her a slight nod only she'd be able to notice. "Bellamy, you really believe this crap?"

Bellamy doesn't say anything.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells," Clarke says.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up."

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him!" Clarke yells. Almost immediately Grace is stepping forward just in case, but a large hand wraps around her wrist to keep her there. Her annoyed green eyes meet his chocolate brown ones, his holding a silent plead for her to just stay where she was. She listens to him, reluctantly.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either," Murphy states.

"Tried to kill Jasper, too," Octavia buts in. Jasper's eyes widen as he lets out a quiet 'what?'.

"Come on, this is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to anyone," Murphy looks around, realizing he wasn't going to get anywhere with any of the people around him, and starts to head towards Bellamy and Grace.

"Come again?" Bellamy asks, head cocked to the side.

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this," Murphy pleads.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife," Bellamy states, hand tightening slightly around Grace's wrist as if he was afraid Murphy were to try something to hurt her. She wraps her hand around three of his fingers, her hands wee to tiny to grab the others, and gives them a gentle squeeze. He needed to know she'd be fine.

"Is this the kind of society that we want?" Clarke asks the group surrounding her. "You say there should be no rules. Does that mean we can kill each other without– without punishment?"

"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone," Murphy stalks towards Clarke.

"Murphy," Grace says in a low tone, a warning that if he were to do anything to harm the girl that he wouldn't see any other day. Murphy sends her an incredulous look.

"I say we float him," Connor yells out, completely ignoring Grace's comment. Several voices yell out small 'yeahs'. Grace's eyes widen as she tried to figure out what exactly they meant by that. They weren't on The Ark anymore, how the hell would they even float someone?

"That's not what I'm saying," Clarke says quickly.

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice."

"Revenge isn't justice," Grace buts in, already getting mad about this. There was no serious proof that Murphy had even killed Wells. He could be telling the truth. Someone could have taken his knife and killed Wells, it wasn't like it was hard to do.

"It's justice," Connor yells. "Float him!"

"Float him, float him, float him," everyone began chanting around. Panic seizes in Grace's chest. No. We don't even know if he did it.

Murphy rushes forward to shot Connor up but a delinquent among them is quicker and stick their foot out, successfully tripping him. Murphy lands on his face, only to be kicked and punched and everything in between.

"No! Stop it, let him go!" Grace shouts as she moves forward and into the chaos in front of her. Bellamy, only having time to grab one of the girls, pulls Octavia back.

Delinquents shout at Murphy and tie his hands with a spare piece of belt from the dropship. Someone else gags him.

"Murphy!" Grace yells, shoving past everyone to reach the boy. One swift movement from a random boy and the girl is on the ground, clutching her throat with the wind knocked out of her.

"Grace!"

Small hands pull Grace up as she heaves in large amounts of hair, rubbing the spot where someone's elbow had previously been. Grace nods towards Octavia in thanks but turns back to the crowd to try and help Murphy more. This wasn't them, they had to be sure. Every life down here mattered and Grace would be damned if Murphy died for something he may not have even done.

Some of the delinquents lift Murphy up and throw him down this small hill, his body slowing to a stop at the bottom. Another few sling a rope up and over a tree. Grace's stomach drops in realization.

They were going to hang him.

"Stop it! Let him go!" Grace screams, throat raw. Connor throws the rope around Murphy's neck, a couple others pulling him up and pushing a crate beneath his feet. Grace watches with tears in her eyes as this happens.

The redhead turns around so she's facing Bellamy. "You can stop this!" Grace screams, pushing Bellamy back. "They'll listen to you! Please, stop this!"

"Bellamy!" Connor calls. "You should do it!"

Bellamy's face drops at this. Everywhere around him people began chanting his name. Grace lets out a small sob. This can't be happening.

Clarke steps forward and presses her finger into Bellamy's chest, desperate for his attention. "I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer! Bellamy, don't do this. Don't. . . Don't, Bellamy!"

Bellamy moves forward and stops in front of the crate, holding Clarke back by her wrist. Before anyone can stop him, Bellamy's kicked the crate from beneath Murphy.

"No!" Grace screams. She watches helplessly as Murphy dangles from the rope, unable to breathe. "Cut him down!"

"This is on you princess! You should've kept your mouth shut!" Bellamy yells at Clarke. Grace lets out a loud scream, shoving Bellamy back and away from the two girls.

"What the hell are you doing? Cut him down! Charlotte, get out of here," Finn pushes his way through the crowd, yelling at everyone to back off and cut Murphy down.

Connor pulls a knife on Finn and Grace watches with fear in her eyes as Finn struggles to get away. Bellamy's arms wrap around the girls waist as she kicks and screams and tries to remove herself from his grip. She couldn't help anyone now.

"Stop! Okay? Murphy didn't kill Wells!" Charlotte screams. The entirety of the camp quiets down, stunned into silence. "I did!"

Bellamy's grip falters and Grace pulls herself from him, grasping the tomahawk tucked into the waistband of his pants. She swings the blade, cutting Murphy down from the tree. Grace kneels beside him, pulling the rope from Murphy's neck. Short and quick gasps come from the boy as he gets any and all oxygen he can.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!"

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy pleads, desperate for an answer from the girl. Never in a million years had he thought she would do this, and he wanted to know why. Everyone did.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me," Charlotte explains. Grace's eyes soften at this.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke demands.

"That's not what he meant," Grace says, leaning in close to the girl. "Charlotte, what have you done?"

"Bring the girl out now!"

"Please don't let them hurt me," Charlotte pleads Bellamy and Grace, tears welling up in her eyes.

Grace's heart swells and for a moment, she's back on the Ark beside her sister. The chancellor is staring at the two of them with pity and Grace knows it's her chance, but then she blinks and she's back on the ground in Bellamy's tent. This wasn't the same as it was with her sister. Her sister hadn't killed anyone.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," Bellamy says, hoping anyone had an idea. When no one says anything he stares at them all incredulously. "Now you stay quiet?"

"Those are your boys out there," Finn states.

"This is not Bellamy's fault," Grace yells at him, getting sick and tired of everyone blaming Bellamy for something he didn't even do. He can't control everything their people do, this was everyone's fault.

"If Clarke had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall," Bellamy sneers.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out!"

"No! Please, Bellamy," Charlotte cries. Bellamy kneels in front of her, his eyes soft as they stared at the girl.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them," Bellamy says, turning to Clarke and Finn. Grace nods her head and squeezes Charlotte's shoulder gently before following Bellamy out of the tent.

Murphy smirks and starts towards the duo that just came out of the tent. Grace grimaces at the state of him, the rope burns around his neck and the blood coating his face. He looked terrible. Well, what the hell did you expect? He almost got hung, Grace thought to herself.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us," Murphy smirks. Bellamy takes a small step in front of Grace, not too large for everyone to see but not small enough to go unnoticed by anyone. Grace was starting to get comforted by this now, which was not a good thing.

"Dial it down and back off," Bellamy states. Grace connects hers and Bellamy's hand, squeezing it gently for reassurance. She could see how afraid he really was.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?"

Bellamy inches closer to Murphy, still standing in front of Grace enough so that, if it came down to it, she would be protected from almost anything Murphy tried. "I was just giving the people what they wanted."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?" Murphy turns to the rest of the delinquents. "So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favour?"

Murphy raises his hand along with some of the others but almost no one raises their hands. Bellamy squeezes Grace's hand tightly, holding her close. A bad feeling pooled in her stomach. Something was going to happen.

"I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you want to let her walk?" Murphy shouts. "Cowards! All of you are cowards!"

Bellamy moves forward, his hand never leaving Grace's. "Murphy! That's enough. It's over."

Murphy throws his arms up in defeat. "Whatever you say boss."

Bellamy turns around, Grace soon doing the same because of the fact that their hands are still intertwined. Until suddenly Bellamy's hand is ripped from Grace's and Bellamy's on the ground.

"You son of a bitch!" Octavia screams, running towards Murphy. Quicker, Murphy is punching Jasper out and he's on the ground. Grace struggles to her feet, watching as Murphy rips open the tent flap and yells out an enraged 'Charlotte!'

"Charlotte I know you can hear me! And when I find you you're gonna pay!"

Grace stumbles through the forest, wincing as she felt the cold metal dig into the skin on her neck. Murphy tightened his grip. "Steady now, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that," Grace growls. Nobody was allowed to call her that except. . . except Bellamy.

"Charlotte! Clarke and Finn can't save you," Murphy yells, ignoring Grace's comment.

Murphy pushes the knife further into Grace's neck, a warning, and then removed it only to wrap his hand around her bicep and pull her forward that way. Obviously walking with a knife to someone's throat deemed more difficult than the boy had originally thought.

"How do you know she's not already long gone? We've been walking for forever," Grace says. Murphy rolls his eyes at her obvious attempt at making him turn around and head back to camp.

"Just shut up, will you? Or am I gonna have to put that knife to your throat again?"

"Try me, John. I kicked your ass once, I can do it again," Grace growls. Murphy scowls at the use of his first name and pushes Grace forward without a comment.

"That's what I thought," Grace said with a tiny smirk.

"Charlotte! You can't hide forever!"

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you."

Grace lets out a growl as she almost trips on her another tree root at the hands of Murphy, who's hell bent on catching Charlotte and stringing her up for killing Wells.

"I'm over here!"

Grace's eyes widen when she hears Charlotte's voice from a little bit away.

A little scream. "Murphy! I'm over here!"

Murphy grins, tugging Grace along with him. "Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out."

Murphy continues to pull Grace forwards, eventually stopping in front of what looked like a very large hill. Bellamy stood alongside Charlotte near the edge of the cliff.

"Bellamy!" Murphy shouts. The mousey haired boy pulls Grace forward, hand gripping her bicep so hard she had a feeling there would be a bruise there tomorrow. If she was alive tomorrow. "You cannot fight all of us. Give her up."

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few or you wait me," Bellamy states. Grace catches Bellamy's eye and she finds herself nodding. Whatever was about to happen, she just needed to make sure Bellamy and Charlotte got out of it unscathed.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke emerges from the trees with Finn following. "This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this."

Murphy's grip tightens on Grace, and for a moment she thinks he might actually let her go, but then her back is against his chest and the knife if against her neck again. "I'm sick of listening to you talk."

"Let her go, Murphy," Bellamy growls, eyes pained as he stared out at the redhead. She squeezes her eyes shut for a couple of seconds when she feels a sharp prick and then some warm liquid slide down the base of her throat. Her eyes open and immediately connect with Bellamy's. She nods slowly. She needs him to know that whatever happens next, he needs to know it wasn't his fault. He couldn't have known it was going to happen. Grace takes short breathes, afraid to move in case the knife slipped and cut her throat.

"I will slit her throat," Murphy growls, warning everyone back and away from the two.

Grace winces once more as she feels more the blade press deeper into her throat, her stomach drops as she realizes she may actually die right now. Grace's eyes close for three seconds, and then open again. "Just kill me then, John. Kill me instead of her."

She wasn't ready to die, but she would if Charlotte could live. She had done the same thing for her sister oh so long ago and she wasn't afraid to do it again.

"No, please," Charlotte begs. "Please don't hurt her."

"Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go," Murphy pats Grace shoulder and the girl is quick to protest.

"Charlotte, don't you dare. Don't do it!" Grace is pleading with Charlotte now. The little blonde girl steps forward, Bellamy placing an arm out to stop her. "Bellamy, do not let her do this."

Bellamy's chocolate brown eyes meet Grace's vibrant green ones and she gives him a nod. She's okay with what was probably going to happen because she knew Bellamy would take care of Charlotte and that was all that mattered. His eyes were filling with tears as he stared at her, but despite his feelings he held Charlotte in her place.

"No! No, I have too!" Charlotte sobbed, struggling against Bellamy's strong arms.

"No, you don't. Charlotte, stay back," Grace says. Murphy lets out a low growl, tightening his grip on the knife and pressing it further into her throat. A choked gasp passes her lips, and then the pain comes. Her hand comes up and clamps around Murphy's. She knows she's not strong enough to pull him away, but that wasn't what she was planning on doing.

She pats his hand in reassurance. He had been given her permission now, which seemed to surprise him, because his hold faltered. Her hand moves to wrap around the blade instead, feeling it cut into her palm. She snaps her mouth shut, followed by her eyes. She squeezes them shut. It was obviously a nervous habit.

But she doesn't have the time to be nervous, so her eyes snap open and she stares out at the two that are dangerously close to the cliff. She sends Bellamy and Charlotte both shaky nods. "It's okay. Don't worry about me. Just look away for me, okay, Charlotte? Just look away. It's going to be okay."

Bellamy turns to Murphy, eyes full of absolute hatred. "Murphy, this is not happening."

"Charlotte, look away. Everything will be okay in just a moment. Let me do this," Grace stares down at the girl. She tries to put on a strong facade but she could feel her hand slipping from the blade now, dripping with blood. She didn't have much more time. Murphy wasn't going to do it, so Grace would have to, quite literally, take it into her own hands.

Charlotte took a deep, shaky breath as she looked at what was happening around her and what her choices were.N"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did."

Grace knew exactly what she was thinking before Charlotte had even turned around. Her chest constricted as everything morphed around her. Bellamy and Murphy and the others were gone now, leaving Grace and Charlotte alone. Except, it wasn't Charlotte.

It was Avalon.

Grace felt numb. Murphy's grip loosened until she was on the ground, eyes staring at the spot Charlotte had been just seconds before and silent tears leaking down her face. She didn't know what to say or do. She was frozen.

"Bellamy," Murphy whispers. The aforementioned boy is on his feet now, tackling Murphy to the ground. He sends punch after punch after punch to Murphy's face and Grace was almost one hundred percent sure she heard his nose break.

"Bellamy," Grace whispers. "Bellamy, stop."

"You'll kill him!" Clarke yells. Finn hesitates, but is soon pulling Bellamy off of Murphy and away from him.

"Get off of me! He deserves to die!" Bellamy shouts.

"No!" Grace is on her feet now, in between Bellamy and Clarke. The blood is still leaking from the cut on her neck. "We don't decide who lives and dies. Not down here. Not anymore."

"So help me God, if you say the people have a right to decide—" Bellamy is in Clarke's face but is immediately cut off.

"No, I was wrong before, okay? You were right. Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth. But if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want," Clarke says.

"We need rules," Grace says. Her palm and neck are both bleeding profusely, both throbbing.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" Bellamy asks, gesturing towards Clarke.

"For now, we make the rules. Okay? Me, you, and Grace."

Grace's face pales. Her? What the hell was Clarke doing, Grace was in no way shape or form a leader, especially over a bunch of delinquents.

"So, what, then? We just take him back and pretend it never happened?" Bellamy questions, his voice full of pain.

"No!" Clarke strains, looking back at the bruised and bloodied boy on the ground. "We banish him."

Bellamy glances at Grace who nods in confirmation of the idea. It was better than anything. Bellamy nods and picks up Murphy by his shirt.

"Get up," Bellamy growls. Clarke protests quickly and Grace's heart was pounding out of her chest as Bellamy nears the cliff. The curly haired boy holds Murphy over the cliff. "If I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here. Understand?"

When Murphy gives a small nod, Bellamy turns and shoves him to the ground behind him. "As for the four of you, you can come back and follow me, or go off with him to die. Your choice."

Bellamy heads straight towards Grace, a hand curling around her wrist and tugging her forward. She falls into step beside him but doesn't pull away. Tears were leaking down her face as she thought about Charlotte and Avalon and everyone else they had lost.

Grace stood beside Octavia, bouncing from foot to foot as she watched Monty fiddles with the wiring on Clarke's bracelet.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" Clarke asks.

Grace rubs her damp hands on her pants, trying to stop them from shaking. She winces and pulls away as she feels the bandage on her right palm rub awkwardly against the cut. The bandage on her throat burned as she moved her neck to look back at Octavia who was staring at her in concern. She merely purses her lips at her before turning back around. The last few hours have been absolute hell and honestly, all she wanted to do was go to sleep.

"No. More like Morse Code," Monty explains, fully concentrating on the task at hand. Monty turns around to his best friend, smiling gently. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Jasper steps forward uncertainly, everyone of them giving him reassuring smiles. Monty hands Jasper a red wire. "That port right there," he points to the port where Jasper was supposed to place it.

Jasper nods and leans forward, letting out a deep breath. Grace bites her lip in anticipation, just wanting him to get it over with. Jasper places the red clip onto the correct port, but instead of the ability to communicate with their families, sparks flew out of the bracelet.

Grace jumped back, eyes wide. A sharp jab surfaced around her wrist and the redhead tugged on the bracelet gently, watching as it fell off and clattered to the floor.

"What happened?" Clarke demands.

"It didn't work," Monty states. "I think we fried all the wristbands."

Octavia's head snaps to her best friends, eyes wide. Grace's eyes filled with tears at the news.

"No, no it can't be," Grace mumbles, stepping away from the two.

"Grace," Octavia whispered gently, holding out a hand for the girl. "It's going to be okay."

Grace stared at the girl with wide eyes. "Okay? Okay? My little sister is up there, Octavia! My baby sister is up there and now she's going to die."

Grace stepped away from Octavia, hurrying down the latter and away from sight. A hand wraps around her wrist and with a small tug, she's facing the same chocolate brown eyes she was so used to seeing. "Sweetheart? What the hell happened?"

Grace rips her wrist away from the boy and storms away, only seeing red.

"Grace? Hey, what the hell is going on?" Bellamy shouts after her. The redhead ignores him and continues forward and towards the back of the dropship. He doesn't follow. When she arrives, she barely even thinks twice before reeling her arm back and sending a furious punch towards the metal.

Letting out an enraged scream, the girl sends her another punch to the wall. This one is sloppy and she ends up leaning against the wall instead, her chest constricting slightly. Her neck and palm scream at her to stop applying pressure to her wounds and she could feel as the one on her palm rip open and start bleeding again. She shifts her body and leans against the cool metal, sliding down so she was leaning against the dropship with her head laid back against it. "I'm so sorry, Avalon."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So, you found out her sisters name! I was going to reveal it later on but I figured, why the hell not?

Also, I literally just did two chapters in one day and just wow.

Love you guys.

Vote, comment, whatever the hell you want! ;)

Gif | Grace when Charlotte jumped off of the cliff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.3K 32
{Book 2 of 3] 𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒲𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝓍𝒶 𝓍 𝒴𝑜𝓊) 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉!
17.5K 427 36
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
319K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" ───────── ( © montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
315K 8.7K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...