The courting

By MeineKeime

Harry Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, half blood wizard. Or not? It's two weeks before Harry's 17th bi... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1. The truth
Chapter 2. The inheritance
Chapter 3. The meeting
Chapter 4. Heka
Chapter 5. The feather
Chapter 6. The second meeting
Chapter 7. Bet you didn't see that coming
Chapter 8. The day after and a talking cookbook
Chapter 9. The invitation
Chapter 10. Dancing, dancing and more dancing
Chapter 11. The ball
Chapter 12. Periods and tea
Chapter 13. The questionnaire
My answers to the questionnaire
Chapter 14. That was quick!
Chapter 15. A shopping trip with a twist
Chapter 16. George and Fred
Chapter 17. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape DUMBLEDORE
Chapter 18. A great secret revealed
Chapter 19. Revenge!
Chapter 20. Christmas morning and a nervous Charlie
Chapter 21. Toppy
Chapter 22. Dates and headlines
Chapter 23. Spaghetti and cheesecake
Chapter 24. 'I do' s and special guests
Chapter 25. An interview and the truth
Chapter 26. House visits
Chapter 27. The attack
Chapter 28. The rescue crew
Chapter 29. The princess
Chapter 30. A master vampire and a family's magical core
Chapter 31. The golden trio
Chapter 32. The fall of the Order
Chapter 33. Meeting the family
Chapter 34. The last challenge
Chapter 35. And the winner is?
IMPORTANT
Q&A
Aaaaaand I was tagged...
Chapter 37. The first night at his place
Chapter 38. The wedding
Chapter 39. A steamy night
Chapter 40. A bun in the oven
Epilouge. 19 years later
Remus Oneshot

Chapter 36. The death of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbeldore

20.2K 739 188
By MeineKeime

AND PLEASE READ AN AT THE END 

Attention people, violence! ( and interpret this gif!) 

Draco POV

Harry -my fiancé- had sat himself down on my lap, his back to me.
I had put my arms around him, and inhaled his scent. He smelled somewhat better, more mature. 

Honestly, I didn't care for the game the dark lord had set up, but for the sweet boy in my lap. His dress fit him perfectly, and it seemed like his hips had grown a little, maybe half an inch, but I could feel it.
Harry had cuddled into me, his hands over mine. The green stone glistened on his finger. I had got it some weeks ago, while striving through Diagon Ally. 

When I saw it, I instantly thought about Harry, and I just had to buy it. Toppy must have put it in my suit today.
When I looked over Harry, I saw that they had put up a cage in the middle of the room. It was a giant cage, two and a half feet high and nine feet long. 

The dark lord was going around the cage, casting a spell on it. 

"Ladies and gentlemen! We were able to capture the ORDER OF THE PHEONIX!" he shouted out, and was met with a raging applause.
Finally!
Harry clapped too, leaning into me even more. 

"Silence!" the dark lord shouted again, and it was quiet again.
 "Now, we will let them fight against each other: Dumbledore against everyone else!" And with that, the ground under the cage opened. 

People were thrown into the cage from under the ground, some of the people I knew, some I had never seen before.
When they had landed, the dark lord threw a bunch of wands at them. 

They seemed surprised, as if the wands had fallen from nowhere. It seemed they couldn't see us.
"This is the closer circle of the Order of the Phoenix." the dark lord said. The people in the cage started to talk, but I didn't understand them, maybe because I wasn't too interested.
Harry was just so distracting! 

"Let's introduce their opponent: Albus Percival Wulfic Brian Dumbledore!" the dark lord shouted, and smoke appeared inside the cage.
After a good minute of smoke, an old man was revealed. 

He was kneeling on the ground, unable to move anything but his head. One member of the Order wanted to run to him, but he was stopped by an invisible wall.
"I am sorry, I can't let them fight just yet. A special guest is missing!" The second Voldemort had finished his sentence, the doors were opened and a group of people was storming in. 

It seemed Harry got excited, and started jumping on my lap. Let's just say that it got Draco Jr. excited too.
"What is it, Harry?" I asked my fiancé.
"Greyback's pack is here! That means we can start!" Harry said happily and gripped my hand, placing it on his tummy. 

Greyback knelt down in front of his master, the dark lord, and apologized for being late. Something about a new member.
When he sat down, he put a cushion down on the ground, and made another man sit on it. I knew him from somewhere, but couldn't pinpoint it.
He must have been the pack's Omega, that would be the only reason for Greyback to keep him so close -the rest of the pack had sat themselves down near the wall.
He whispered something into the ear of the Omega and the latter turned around to face the cage. 

"Now, that we are all seated, I think we can start." And with that, the border dropped and the Order was able to charge at their leader.
I thought they would try to help him, but instead they threw hexes at him! Harry must have felt my surprise when he whispered in my ear: 

"We put the group together, and only separated Dumbledore. After a week of passing the guilt around, they decided that it was all Dumbledore's fault. And after another week of planning his death, we decided it was time to let put their plans into action." I nodded my head and enjoyed the show.
Kinsley was pressing the old man on the ground, while the other were kicking him and throwing hexes.
My dear cousin seemed particularly angry, screaming curses and kicking Dumbledore's head repeatedly.
Harry wasn't really enjoying the scene in front of him, he was more focused on the Omega. 

"Who is he?" I asked him. 

"Remus Lupin. The DADA teacher in our third year, do you remember?" I kiss Harry's back and ask another question.

 "And why is he so interesting?" 

"Because he was abused by Dumbledore. He was forced in a marriage, and held away from other werewolves. I want to see if he can cope with what he is seeing. And if he is okay with his new position."
When I looked over, Lupin had placed his head on a leg of the chair his Alpha was using, and simply dozing off.

I looked back at the battle in the cage. Now the old man was bleeding excessively, his hair and beard stained pink.
He was only giving away groans, and Harry gripped both my arms when we Dumbledore turned his head to us and we literally saw the life go out of his eyes. 

A/N: That was it with this chapter, but the story is still not finished! If you are interested in a Q&A, please ask some questions in the last part (called IMPORTANT) we are only missing about five questions before we reach the asked 50! ( If we can do it until 20.00 (it's 18.45 at mine at the moment) I will update it today!!!!

MeineKeime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 323 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
6K 162 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
37.7K 1.1K 22
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...
244K 5.9K 36
Draco Malfoy's mother is a pureblood veela and his father a vampire. His 16th birthday is coming up and he has to find out why Harry Potter's blood s...