Adore Her ▶워너원 Lai Guanlin

By haerinizah

"Guanlin fell in love with the cold person Han Yunbi, " (9/10/2017) - (12/11/2017) "Guanlin wanted to be a ma... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
New Side Characters
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (Final)
Important News
Twenty Two (New)
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
+ Side Story #1 +
+ Side Story #2 +

Twelve

1.1K 31 4
By haerinizah

Han Yunbi

"Get off our faces, bitch" as Nancy slapped my face for the final and it wasn't. Her gang, Momoland walked away. I sighed heavily. Two weeks of ragging again. I don't want Guanlin to know this. As for Somi and Sejeong, they knew about this.

I was on the ground, looking lifeless and tired. I think it's time for me to get revenge, but not around Guanlin. Somi helped me up while Sejeong wiped some scratches on my arms. I whinced in pain as she kept on wiping it, however it felt good.

By good, I mean I'm secretly a blood thirst girl. I liked to see a girl who bully me is in pain. If ever someone knew the real me, they would be like avoid me and ignore me. That was also a reason why I had like to avoid idols love interest and not getting involved with those sluts.

I did nothing wrong at first until that Jonancy gotten pissed and literally called her team to bear me up. "We will kick their ass off. We're here" Somi patted her hand on my shoulder, giving me courage.

Jeon Somi is a black belt in taekwando. I'm glad that she knew me well and how were the feels to get revenge. Along side the innocent looking friend, Kim Sejeong knows self defense and punching things. I bet no one in this school knows the real tigers in them. I think we had made a great team. As long as we have strengths to fight back.

We went to the restroom, washed up our face with fresh water. I sighed and leaned against the wall. "Next time when they beat us again, we will beat them back until they give up their desire of bullying people" Sejeong said with her one scary tone, which means she really did meant it.

Wanna One doesn't know our true selves yet, and things were going complicated. I noticed Guanlin likes me, Jinyoung likes Sejeong and Daehwi likes Somi. This was sure quite complicated for us to do something rebellious towards any students. However, the fact that we couldn't stand the feeling of beating them up, we had to fight them back. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

The recess bell has ended. We headed to our class, getting ready for the next lesson.

Lai Guanlin

The three of us headed back to the class. On the way there, we spotted the girls. Daehwi quickly said to them greeting while Baejin and I just smiled. We both knew our crushes are here. I'm not sure if Daehwi likes Somi.

I saw Daehwi gasped, widened his eyes, "Yunbi-ah, are you okay?" He put his hands on her cheeks. "Who did this to you!?"

"What happened?" I got curious so, I went to looked at her- oh God. There's bruise on her side eyes. This can't be good. Is this my fault? I did knew she doesn't want her life to be threaten by some sluts. Whom ever the sluts are, I don't care if they're girls or boys. But, I'm surely assumed girls did this. "Let me take you to the nurse office. Come on" I grabbed her arm, she flinched and whinced, "I'm so sorry. Are you hurt here too?"

"I'm fine, really"

"No, you aren't. Let the nurse helps you" she had no choice but to go to the nurse office.

She sits on a chair for getting some bandages for her bruises. Oh gosh. What in the world had happened to her? She should have eat with us for her safety. Wanna One will protect our friends when they needed. In her case, she doesn't told us anything about this.

"Can you walk, Yunbi?" I asked her. Placed my hand on her head and combed her hair.

"I'm not retarded, Guanlin. I'm really fine" she said in her cold tone as she got up from her seat. My point of view here, her legs didn't have any strength to help her up. I sighed and chuckled.

"I'll help you, stubborn girl"

"Fine" she scoffed, resting her arm around my neck.

As we arrived at the class, Somi and Sejeong quickly carried Yunbi to her seat. Everyone that seated around her has been asking me; what had happened to her. I answered them that I didnt know anything because I don't dare myself to bring up that case in front of her. She may be get hurt again.

However, she should have told me that incident earlier. We could help her with anything of what she had been through. Somi and Sejeong might have knew what happened. I think they didn't want anyone to know it.

Lee Euiwoong came to me, again asked me the same question, "I dunno, Euiwoong. How about your turn to ask her?"

"Ayy, you know that I'm shy towards her. You know, she's a beauty. But, why someone did that to her?"

"You ask her. I don't want to ask. She is a scary person when it comes to any incident" I said, folding my arms against my chest.

"How do you know? Wait-" he gasped, covering his mouth with his sleeve.

"What?" I gave him a look.

"You like her~" he whispered, elbowed me playfully.

"W-what!? N-no" I shook my head in embarrassment. "Shush up, or else I expose your feelings towards Nayeong from the class next door"

"What! No! You can't!" He whined, pouting like a kid.

I walked away, leaving him in depressed. Sigh, sitting on my chair and looked at Yunbi from afar.

Whatever had happened, I'm sure I'll be there for her. No matter what. We will protect her from some sluts that caused her bruises. Aish, this is irritating. Who did this to her and why? Jealousy?

Yunbi and I met Seonho at Cube. Along the way here, no one was looking suspicious. I think she is safe by now, just my now. Maybe something would've happen after this.

We three went up to the floor to meet our boss who was waiting in his office. Seonho noticed Yunbi's bruises that were plastered on her arm but not on her face. We helped to put in her makeup to cover them because our boss wouldn't want any idol in his company got hurt, or else he would take a serious action over someone's business; like meeting up who did it and meet up with a lawyer. He is overreacting so much.

Seonho knocked on the door, "come in" as we heard the his voice from inside. We stepped into his office and we greeted to him. "You two boys here will help Fire Flower to dance practice from now on. Your first schedule for you three. Good luck. Oh and this is the key for Fire's practice room" oh wow. I never knew he would came up with a nickname. And that was cool. 'Fire' as in passionate.

"There's a next meeting for Fire next week. Please do inform your teammates, okay?" As he made the last order for Yunbi.

"Okay, I got it" she answered.

"Thank you" we smiled and bowed before we left his office.

I could see Yunbi's joy as she jumped nonstop. Her team's very first schedule, huh. That's good for her.

As for Seonho and I would help her team to dance with some dance skills to improve themselves before they make their debut. I'm so proud of her as her seonbae.

We exited Cube and Seonho left to where he wanted to go. Yunbi and I had time left so, we decided to continue our assignment at the library. Somi, Daehwi, Baejin and Sejeong didn't tell us whether they would be at the same library or not. Yunbi texted them. "They're at the library. Let's go"

It took us 15 minutes to go there. We weren't got bored by walking because we kept talking about stuffs. I did asked her about the incident in school. All she said that she would fight back when those sluts fight her again. That was brave if her but, she is in danger. What if I'll follow her tomorrow around recess time? I will inform this to Baejin and Daehwi.

We arrived at the library, spotted our friends who were seriously doing their own assignments. We put our bags on our seats and immediately went to the bookshelves.

The time when I looked at Yunbi, she was just daydreaming as she stands. That would be creepy as if her world has been stopped. I guess she thought of something that pressure her a lot and I can feel it. I knew her feelings of her fear and anger. I always knew because I care about her.

I like her a lot. My desire of protecting from ragging is my priority right now. Still, Wanna One also is my priority. But, I just couldn't help myself to defend her. I really do like her a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.7K 25
Minho just wants Jisung to give him a chance. Or is it the other way around? " Han Jisung, you're jealous!" [ an innocent high school love story ]
46.1K 1.8K 36
Bae Jinyoung is having a crush on Park Jihoon. Park Jihoon is falling in love with Lai Guanlin. Lai Guanlin is currently dating Lee Daehwi. But feeli...
74.1K 2.9K 43
Two cold people who rarely meet, Two cold people who accidentally met at a bad timing, Two cold people who became friends, And two cold people who...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...