LANDON

De friesbeforeguys101

Landon Xyne. We all love his personality as much as he loves his bagels. So let's see how his life was befor... Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

ELEVEN

3.4K 187 42
De friesbeforeguys101

Landon

A couple of weeks past. We were both sore that next morning. I couldn't even walk man. It fûckin sucked.

But Jaxon made me stick with it. Dumb hoe. He said it's going to help us in the long run. Suck my dîck Jaxon.

But yeah. We've been doing that every day now. And I got used to it-sorta. Not that sore as the beginning. But Steve still tells us that we still aren't ready for the ring yet. And I highly doubt we are because we tried to gang up on Steve just for fun...yeah. We lost in the first minute. So, we need a lot of work.

But today we couldn't go. We had business to attend.

"Do you know why he's always yelling at me and not you?" I said as I jumped the last step of the stairs.

"Maybe because you're always rolling your eyes at him when he's talking at you. Have you ever thought of that?" Jaxon said.

I looked over my shoulder with a glare, "no, I never thought of that. And if that's the case, damn. He's to fûckin sensitive." I looked back in front and walked towards the front door.

"Shut up already."

"Can you?"

"I'm not the one complaining about everything that happens."

"Well you fûckin have no fûckin life if you don't."

"Do you have to cuss in every thing you say?"

"Clearly."

"Makes no sense to do-"

"Just shut up! Let's just go do this damn job." I open the door and walk towards the car and wait for him to unlock it.

He takes his time walking towards the car, but he unlocks the door with the key, he doesn't click the button to unlock it for all the doors. I glare at him as he gets in the car and closes the door. I knock on the window but he doesn't even look.

He turns on the car and I see him messing around with buttons in the car. I knocked harder on the glass but he doesn't even look at me. "Jaxon! Quit being a little bîtch! Open the door!" I knock harder- we'll I started banging on the window.

He looks towards me and smiles. He rolls down the window just a crack and I continue to glare at him. "What did you say?" He asked.

"Unlock. The. Door." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh-you want me to unlock the door-"

"Yes! Open the door!"

"Alright. Why didn't you say something?"

"You little bîtch. You want to fight?"

"Not until Steve says." He smirks as the door unlocks.

"Oh, you're waiting for him to say when to fight me. Why? Don't think you'll win?" I said as I opened the door and I was about to climb in, but he reversed and almost ran over my foot!

"Hoe!" He laughed and I walked towards the open door and I was going to climb in again but he did it again!

"Jaxon! Quit fûckin playing! We need to get this damn job done!" I said as I stopped and looked at him. He was laughing and nodded.

"Okay, okay. Hurry then."

I glared at him and walked towards the door again. I stopped right at the open door and watched him. "I won't do it!" He laughed.

"You're a fûckin liar."

"I swear!"

"If you do it again I'm shooting you in the leg."

"Okay! I swear I won't! Get in Landon!"

I slowly tried to get in but he fûckin did it again! I took a step back and yelled. "You're a fûckin bîcth!"

"That was the last time! I swear! Hurry up though!"

I stomped towards the door and climbed in. I slammed the door close and and looked out the window with a glare. "You're a bîtch."

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to cheer you up." He said as he chuckled. "And I thought this would cheer you up, but instead it cheered me up." He laughed.

"Yeah because you're a bîtch and who would this fûckin cheer someone up?!? Just shut up and drive to the fûckin spot. I just want to get this over with."

*****

We locked the doors and popped open the trunk as they grabbed the supplies. I was leaning my head on the window and I was watching them in the side mirrors of the car. The car would bounce up and down from the supplies getting out.

I was watching them with a bored look and I saw them talking and would look through the back window. "They're going to shot at us like the others did. So once the trunk closes duck down and drive." I said as I watched them look at me with a smirk. I didn't look away, but just continued to watch them with a bored look.

"Are you still mad?" I looked over to him and I see him looking at his side mirror.

I look back to the mirror," what makes you think that?" I say as my jaw clenched and my hand closes around the door handle tight.

"Because you've been quiet the whole ride over here and now you just talked. So I kinda assumed."

"Well what do you think Jaxon?"

"I think you are."

"You got your answer then."

When the trunk closed I ducked down. Just like I expected it, they pulled out their guns and aimed at the back window. Jaxon turned on the car and drove away. The sound of the glass breaking behind us made me still jump. I still can't believe that I'm a gangster doing these damn jobs.

We drove off towards the dirt road and the gun fires were slowly dying and none were hitting at the car anymore. We drove back to the city and back tot he gang house and dropped off the car. We walked up to boss' door and knocked.

We did the same routine. We walked in, talked and he gave us our stack of money. We both said boss and walked out. We walked towards his house and no of us talked. He unlocked the door to his house and we both walked in.

"I'm going to go visit my ma. You can stay here if you want."

"Yeah, I'll stay. I'll be in my room."

"Alright. I'll lock the door. I won't show up that late."

"It's fine Jaxon. Just go visit your ma. Tell her I said hi." I said as I was walking up stairs.

"Look Landon. I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't think it will set you in this bad of a mood."

"It's fine Jaxon. I'm just going to lay down and sleep. Good night."

"Good night Landon."

I continued to walk up the stairs and walked towards my room and I walked towards the dresser where I had the pictures I brought with me. I grabbed one of them and look at it.

I stared at it with no emotion and my thumb brushed a crossed the faded picture. Her soft brown eyes held so much happiness and mine were the same. Tears rimmed my eyes and I placed the picture down.

I took off my shirt and my shoes and climbed in bed.

I wish you were here mom.

******

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...
64.2K 1.4K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
17.3K 553 27
"What makes you think they can save you?" Mackenzie says. "You can't possibly live after you got shot, what makes you think you can?" "I'm a Curtis...
297K 12.9K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...