Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Outed and Tested
Vigilante's Potential
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Sports Festival II
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Celebration and the Training Camp
Bath Time and Training Time! Part II
Forest Fights
Vigilante's Rage
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Entrance Exam and the First Patrol

16.8K 268 326
By 082mec

Bold: Speaking English

........

When the plane landed in Japan, Musutafu to be exact, it was shown that Midoriya had hidden with the plane's cargo, in a random suitcase. He stealthily made his way out, despite his wanted status by the law. He climbed up an old building to see the view of the city, and took a deep breath.

"I haven't been here for years. Good to be home." He said to himself in Japanese, revealing his outfit from under his cloak.

Midoriya Izuku wore a light gray blazer with a black interior, the sleeves rolled up to just under his elbows. The middle of the torso of his shirt was a darker gray, with two black lines on either side indicating pockets. The black collar of his shirt acted like a v-neck shirt, and revealed a necklace with a silver crow on it. He had black slacks and black shoes, his tattered cloak flowing from behind him. On his back was a lever-action shotgun small enough to be held in one hand, but strong enough to shatter anything weaker than solid steel. That was what the revolver pierced through. On his right hand were two silver rings on his ring and trigger fingers. On his right leg was a black holster containing the powerful hand cannon, and on his left hip was a set of flash bangs. The spare ammo for the weapons were concealed, and to top off the entire outfit was his black hat.

(Imagine Qrow from RWBY with McCree's flash bangs and hat, but with the added changes mentioned in the last chapter.)

Izuku looked around, and recognized where he was. Five years ago he stood atop that very rooftop, as his dreams were shot down.

...Flashback...

"Please! Tell me! Can a Quirkless person like me become a hero!?" A twelve-year-old Midoriya Izuku yelled, facing an almost skeletal man with scraggly long blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry kid, but you can't be a hero." He said. The man walked to the rooftop, and gave him one last look. "Maybe you should be a police officer. You'd still be helping people. Just think realistically."

...Flashback End...

Izuku wiped a tear off of his face, and sighed.

"That's all in the past now. Anyways, It's time to go!" He said, realizing that the welcoming ceremony began in a few minutes. He ran from rooftop to rooftop, slowly changing his outfit to not be attacked by the police and roaming heroes who hated his vigilante persona. He slid down a pipe to reach the front gates, his suit and gear hidden in a backpack. He now wore a standard T-shirt and jeans and his hat, but had a black hoodie with a red interior, and a picture of a gray bunny face on the front (Jaune Arc's Pumpkin Pete Hoodie from RWBY Volume 4). He walked up to the gates, passing by a girl with spiky black hair, who looked at him.

"Howdy." He said, tipping his hat to her. She lightly blushed, and walked away. "Heh, still got it." The boy walked to the auditorium, but then saw a familiar face. 'Blonde, spiky hair. Kacchan?' He thought with a light glare.

...Flashback, Five Years Ago...

"Why not swan dive off of the roof and hope for a Quirk in your next life, you Quirkless shit!!"

...Flashback End...

He looked away from the walking embodiment of asshole and sat down, removing his hat. He leaned back with a now carefree expression, and noticed a blue-haired boy with glasses looking at him with a serious expression. He shrugged, and went on to listen to the Pro Hero Present Mic's introductory speech. He explained the test, the goals, and the procedure on how to reach that goal.

"So destroying robots would earn you points, therefore giving you a place in school. Still seems pretty tough for a University school, especially without a combat-oriented Quirk but I guess issues with this would be prepared for during High School." Izuku mumbled quietly, not hearing the complaint of the man from earlier about the zero pointer.

"And you!" The boy yelled, pointing at Izuku.

"Wait, what did I do?" He asked surprised.

"If you're going to mutter rather than listen, then leave!" He yelled, getting snickers from a few members of the audience.

"Oh, this fucking cunt..." Izuku said, getting a gasp from two people near him who knew what he had said. Izuku stood up, and responded to the offender.

"Look, buddy, I don't know what you have against me, but please, can you do me a favor and shut up? I'm just trying to figure out what Megaphone-sensei over there said, and then you tell me to get the fuck out. Pretty mature for a University student, don't ya think? Now, do me a favor here buddy and get that silver spoon out of your ass and let me focus. Understand?" He concluded, getting a surprised look from his opposer and the audience.

"Alright, anyway..." Present Mic said, finishing up his speech and sending the applicants to the training fields.

Izuku stood at the gates waiting for the exam to begin, wearing his black hat minus the symbol, a black jumpsuit, his revolver, and light blue glowing grenades on his sides.

"Ready, START!!!" Immediately, the gunslinger dashed out of the gates, confusing the other Yuuei applicants.

"What are you waiting for! Follow that kid!" Present Mic yelled over the speaker, getting the rest to follow after him. Izuku's revolver was loaded with a special round, rather than the sniper-caliber bullets it usually fired to clear the robots. Since he needed to be able to quickly dispatch of the robots, he used his titanium rounds, or as he dubbed them, "A loaded chamber of Fuck You's". You see, if his normal bullets were worthy of a sniper rifle, getting hit, no, getting grazed by this bullet would make those feel like foam darts. The power of the recoil in each shot could boost the gunslinger into the air somehow without injuring/breaking his arm (because bad-asses only shoot revolvers with one hand), and hitting a robot in a certain way would reduce it to scrap metal. Izuku fired one round underneath him to find three two-pointers, so he took one on the grenades off of his belt, and threw it, revealing that it was an EMP grenade. When it went off the three targets had shut down, and were in perfect alignment. When he was at a certain angle, the boy fanned out a singular shot, piercing through the three bots as he was pushed backwards fro the recoil. He landed in a slide on the floor, the three targets now sporting holes that looked like they came from a cannon in their heads, and started to shoot more robots as time passed on.

...Later...

Izuku had scored a total of fifty villain points, and was on his last seven titanium rounds. He holstered his gun, and ran around to find any more villains. Then, a large building was destroyed as a massive robot the same size as the building emerged from the rubble, with eight glowing red eyes.

"Holy crap! That's the Zero Pointer?!" Izuku yelled as people began to run from it, the blue-haired boy from earlier giving him a passive glance as he ran away. Then, he saw it. A girl with short brown hair had been trapped under the rubble. Immediately his vigilante instincts had kicked in as he climbed the side of one of the buildings. He fired down to boost himself up, reloaded, and fired another shot to meet the face of the robot, and threw both of his grenades. He fanned two shots to hit both the grenades and the robot, triggering the disable function and quickly made a decision. He fanned two shots directly into the leg joints of the massive enemy, and a final shot in the robot's neck joint. In a last attempt, he landed on the face of the bot, and it threw a punch at itself to remove the gunslinger. In response, he dropped to the floor, causing the robot to finish itself off as he plummeted to the ground.

"I got this." Izuku then revealed his tattered cloak from underneath his jumpsuit, and used it like a parachute to float to the ground. He landed in front of the girl, who had now been resting on a piece of another destroyed robot, looking at him in awe. With a small spin of the gun in his hand Izuku holstered his revolver, and walked up to the girl.

"Are you all right?" He asked her.

"I think my leg is broken." She said, as a short old woman walked up to them.

"Are you all right young man?" She asked. This was Recovery Girl, the school's on field Medic.

"I'm fine doc, but she needs medical attention." He said, pointing to the girl. She kissed the girl's leg, and it immediately started to heal.

"Thanks! Why do I feel so tired?" She asked, getting the old woman to chuckle.

"Affect of my Quirk. It uses you own stamina to boost your healing. Here, this will help." She was given a round candy, and now the entrance exam was over. Izuku was about to walk away, but the girl grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"T-thanks for helping me. My name is Uraraka Ochako." She said.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Midoriya Izuku." He tipped his hat to her, and walked away.

...Later That Evening...

It was now nighttime, and Izuku sat on the edge of a rooftop in his Quick Draw outfit eating a sandwich.

"Mm! God, this is good!" He said to absolutely no one. "I need to pay an extra tip next time." He put away the wrapper of the sandwich, and stood up. He flicked open the revolver at his hip, and checked to see if it was full. Reloading it with his normal rounds, the vigilante ran across the rooftops to check for any crimes that the heroes missed out on. He heard a cry for help below him, and jumped down to see a scared woman holding an infant in front of a crook with guns in his fingers. He landed in between them, and looked to the crook.

"Hey, pal. At least leave the infant out of this." He said. He looked to the young mother behind him. "Run." She quickly complied as the criminal attempted to fire at them, but the gunslinger was faster, quickly fanning out two shots into his hands. As the man screamed with pain, Izuku fired a final shot into his head. He heard another nearby cry, and rushed to the scene.

...Right After the Exam, U.A. Meeting Room...

Immediately after the test, the teachers had started a discussion about the applicants, when the gunslinger was brought up.

"It doesn't seem like he has a Quirk." One teacher mentioned. "All he did during the exam was use his, despite being scarily powerful, gun."

"True, but he did earn the rescue points and villain points. He has potential." A female teacher said, with a red mask and long black hair.

"Guns are for the cowards who need something to hide behind. Even so, he may have some potential." A third teacher with dry-eyes said.

"I say we allow him in. He destroyed the Zero-pointer after all. Besides, his actions won him rescue points. Is that not enough of an answer?" A rat/bear/dog/thing said.

...Elsewhere, on a Plane to Japan...

Sitting in a plane heading directly to Musutafu was Cinder Fall, staring at the bullet the gunslinger gave her a few months ago. Her amber eyes glowed subtly, as the bullet left her hand and started to float, surrounded by a fiery red aura.

"Here I come, Quick Draw. Ready to have some fun?" A sultry glint entered her eyes as she imagined seeing the glorious sight of his green hair and powerful skills once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
242K 4.8K 46
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
638K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...