Werewitch

By AndreannaLinares

Agnes Pearl is a special kind of werewolf. She is Half werewolf and half witch. She has more psychic links th... More

Werewitch
Chapter 2:
comments
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
comments 2
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just a little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The war begins
Chapter 18
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 19: Search and Rescue...

2K 27 5
By AndreannaLinares

Chapter 19:

(A/N: This vision takes place during the time before Trevor bursts in the house yelling for Marcus, before they set off to look for Cynthia in Sheridan.)

Agnes' P.O.V.

As the vision began, I realized that Antony was included in the same vision. We were walking along a heavily wooded forest. Not just any forest. This forest was purple all around. It was absolutely beautiful. Maybe because my favorite color is purple, but that's besides the point. I have never seen trees with purple leaves before, or purple grass and moss.

"Is it just me, or do you notice everything here is purple?" I asked Antony, as we continued to walk and look all around us.

"Nope, I see purple everywhere as well. It may not be my favorite color in the world, but it looks amazing here...where ever here is." Antony said in complete awe.

"Yes it is amazing!" I giggled, and started to skip a little bit as I walked. The air smelled of lilac, and I could hear rushing water up ahead. "I think there's a waterfall up ahead! C'mon! Let's go see!" I grabbed Antony's hand and began to drag him towards the waterfall.

When we got to the waterfall, the scenery was out of this world! Well of course it was out of this world! There is no place on earth that has a purple forest, with everything in it being purple.

The banks of the river were covered in purple flowers, not a shred of dirt or rocks could be seen. The flowers trailed up the mountain on either side of the waterfall. On the other side of the river, just at the bottom of the waterfall, was a woman in a white dress, sitting on the edge of the river, with her feet soaking in the water. She seemed to be daydreaming, with a peaceful smile on her face. She looked like an angel, really, just without the wings. Her black hair cascaded down to her waist in waves. She looked like she was deep in thought, and I suddenly felt like I was being rude by just standing there staring at her.

As if she sensed my awkwardness, she snapped out of her thoughts, and noticed Antony and I standing across the river from her. Her eyes brightened and her smile widened, and she stood up gracefully.

"Agnes and Antony! How glad I am to see you! I have been waiting for you." She spoke, her voice a smooth angelic melody. "Please come, we have much to discuss and not much time to do it." We crossed the shallow river to the other side where this mysterious angelic woman was standing.

"Who are you?" Antony and I asked in unison, once we reached the other side.

"My name is Malalani." She told us.

"Oh, that is a beautiful name! What does it mean?" I gushed.

"Thank you...it means heavenly garden...such as this that surrounds you." Malalani said, as she waved her hand around, indicating all the purple flowers and trees that surrounded us. "Now, follow me, we have much to discuss."

She led us on a path that took us behind the waterfall and into a very well lit cave. The cave had candles all along the walls on both sides of us. Malalani walked so graceful, that it almost looked as if she was floating. He dress was so long that it dragged on the floor, but didn't seem to get dirty. She led us to the back of the cave, where there was a fire burning in a small pit in the middle of the room, and large white fluffy pillows to sit on.

"Please, sit." Malalani said, as she sat down on one of the fluffy pillows. Antony followed suit, and faced her once we were comfortable.

"I have brought you here in this vision, because the evil warlock plans to kidnap you Agnes. He must be stopped, because if he gets his hands on your mother, he will not only destroy the child she carries in her womb, but will destroy the world." Malalani explained. "Your mother happens to be a very powerful witch, and a good witch. She has a pure heart, and uses her magic for good. Viktor plans on changing that, and if he does get to your mother, he will cast a spell that she won't be able to break, and will be under his command for the rest of her life!"

I could feel all the blood drain from my face, and my hands started to shake. Antony reached over and grabbed my hand, and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I looked over at him, and he gave me a warm smile that nearly melted my heart. I smiled back at him, knowing that no matter what happens, he will always be right there with me through it all. I turned my attention back to Malalani and asked, "What do we do to stop him?"

"Do you ever hear a low humming in the back of your minds? Its always there, but can't quite place what it is? She asked us and we both nodded. I have always had this annoying humming going on in the back of my mind, and is normally louder than normal when I am meditating.

"Well, that sound is your "locked up" powers. Powers that you have not yet released, and have not used. That power must be "unlocked", so to speak, and once it has been unleashed, you will automatically know what must be done to stop him. That is why you both are here. I am here to help you release your powers. They haven't been released earlier on in your life, because you were mature or strong enough to handle them. That is what happened to Viktor...his powers were released too soon in his life, and he became evil. His father made it so that that would happen. His father was evil himself, but ended up dying shortly after releasing Viktor's powers." She explained.

"How was his father able to release Viktor's powers? I asked.

"He found a way to reach into his mind and unlock his powers when Viktor was only five years of age." she explained, shaking her head sadly. "I'll need you to close your eyes, and focus on the humming in your heads."

Antony and I closed our eyes and did as Malalani instructed. She walked over to and placed her hands on our heads and entered our minds. She twirled fast in circles, her dress flowing all around her, as she chanted in Latin. Then she stopped turning, and a bright light exploded all around us, and I felt all my powers coarse through my body. I felt more invincible than I have ever felt in my life, and knew what I had to do to end Viktor once and for all.

Malalani left our minds and we opened our eyes. I could feel my eyes glowing as if they were headlights on a car. I looked over at Antony and noticed his eyes were glowing as well. They were still his normal brown eyes, just glowing brightly as if he had flashlights behind his eyes, shining through. I could feel his powers radiating off of him in waves, and it made my whole body tingle.

"There is one more thing that I must tell you before you love birds leave..." Malalani said, interrupting my staring fest I was having with Antony. "Your friend Cynthia...she is not where her mate thinks she is. She is much closer than you think. She is in an underground hideaway only twenty minutes from where you live."

Just then I knew exactly where she was. I reached into her mind and located her instantly. She was at Gordon's house just twenty minutes north of Salem. She had already broke free from the little bunker she was in and was trying to find her way out. I left her mind, and turned to Malalani.

"Thank you for all you have done. We must be going now, we have to save our friend." I told her and reached over and gave her a hug. It took Malalani by surprise, but she hugged me back.

"You are most welcome. Please come back and visit me sometime. I will be watching you always." She said as she pulled away from me, and I looked at her questioningly.

"You'll always be watching?" Antony asked, and Malalani chuckled.

"Yes, I'm am what you would call a fairy godmother, or a guardian angel. I'm always here if you need me." She chuckled, then with a wave of her hand, the vision vanished and we were back in my room sitting in the circle of candles, only now the candles weren't lit anymore.

We jumped up, and without a word, we bolted out of the room and out of the house. We ran straight into the woods and shifted into our wolf forms and headed into the direction of Gordon's house.

We were at his house in a matter of minutes, but by the time we got there, Cynthia had already escaped from the house and was running in the woods. I could smell her scent leading from the house to the woods. I could also smell her fear very strong, even though she had left five minutes or so ago. We bolted into the woods, following her scent. I could smell at least fifteen other wolves in the woods along with us, but they were further up ahead.

They were spread out, trying to trap Cynthia in. Cynthia was basically running in zigzags, thinking she was escaping the other wolves, but they were all around her.

'Cynthia, calm down, Antony and I are here.' I told her through the mind link.

'Where? I can't see or smell you! I don't even know where I am or where I am going! Please! HELP ME!!!' she cried into my mind.

'Just stop running! Stop where you are. Trust me, we will get you and no harm will come to you.' I commanded her, but not using my alpha tone. I could sense her slowing her pace down, then stopped moving altogether.

'Please hurry.' she pleaded softly, fear coming off her in waves. I could feel it through the link.

I cut the link and ran up to the rogue that was directly behind Cynthia and jumped on his back. He scurried out from underneath me, and I quickly grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him through three thick trees before he came crashing down in a heap. The impact of going through the trees killed the wolf instantly and I moved on to two other rogues that were advancing on Cynthia, while Antony went into the opposite direction to take care of the other wolves that were moving in.

Cynthia sat there, scared out of her mind, not moving, while Antony and I killed all the wolves that were moving in on her. She didn't see any of it going on, because she had her eyes shut the whole time. But every time she heard a snarl, bark, or yelp she would jump almost a mile in the air. I could tell that she wanted to high tail it out of there, but she trusted me and Antony with every cell in her body, that she just stayed where she was. But it didn't keep her from trembling in fear.

After we had killed off the last of the rogues, we ran up to Cynthia and shifted back into our human forms. When she saw us approaching she shifted into her human self as well and ran up to me and hugged me tightly crying.

"Oh my god! I was soooooo scared! I am so glad you guys are here! Does Trevor know where I am? Have you heard from him? I was so scared that I couldn't even talk to him through the link! Do you think he is ok?" Cynthia rambled off her questions in one breath, not letting go of me.

I pulled away from her so I could look her in the eye, all the while trying not to laugh at all her questions. "Sweetie, everything is fine now. Trevor is fine. He doesn't know where you are, but he is on his way home with my dad and the trackers. We need to leave now, because Gordon is sending out more wolves to track you down."

"Ok...Ok...let's go then" Cynthia said, almost to herself. I chuckled and threw my arm around her shoulders as we sauntered off into the direction of home.

"Maybe you should contact Trevor, Cynthia. Let him know you are ok. He must be going out of his mind by now! I know I would be, if I didn't know where Agnes was, in a situation like this." Antony told Cynthia.

"Yeah. Good idea." She replied, and contacted Trevor. I knew she was talking to him, because with my new "unleashed" powers...I can not only hear them talking through the mind link. I could feel the conversation, if that makes sense. So even if I am not listening in on ones private conversations, I can feel it happening. I could do that before, but I had to concentrate on it if I wanted to know if someone was communicating back and forth. With enemy wolves, I didn't care if I snuck into their minds, but with friends and family, Ava and I have made a privacy pact that I will not break...again, without permission first.

So just feeling a conversation is fine with me. With my new powers, I can control my powers better, and I don't even need my spell book anymore. All the spells are now embedded in my head, and I can speak five different languages fluently. Languages that I never studied before. Such as Greek, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Portuguese. I already know Spanish and Latin. Spanish, because my mother is from Peru, and she taught me from the beginning, and Latin I learned while I was learning my spells and magic.

"We need to shift back, I can smell Gordon's posse on their way." I told Antony and Cynthia. They nodded and we all shifted at once and ran as fast as we could, but slow enough for Cynthia to keep up, back to my house. With Antony's and my powers, we are even more faster, and can smell things even more better and stronger than before.

I was beginning to wonder how much more powerful could a wolf get. Werewolves were already Extremely fast, and can smell extremely well, and see better than an eagle. But don't get me wrong...I am in no way complaining! I am loving my powerfulness very much. I know the old saying..."With great power, comes great responsibility." Well, I plan on using my powers responsibly. Soon, Antony and I will be running my father's pack, along with Antony's pack combined, and I don't think the spirits would have granted us such great power if they knew that we were going to use it in the wrong way, or couldn't control it.

We made it back to my house in record time, and during our run back to my house, Antony was erasing our scent, so that the rogues could not follow us. They were a good ten miles away from us anyways, but we didn't even want our scent lingering there, to even indicate that we were there. Another plus to our powers. We are now able to wipe out our scent when need be, and we can hide our scents, so that the enemy can't smell us coming. Before we had to use my spell book to see if we could even do such a thing. Now we can!

"Oh my goodness! Cynthia, you're ok!!!" Ava screamed, as we entered my house. My mother, Ava, and her mother were all sitting in the dining room, drinking tea, when we entered the house. Ava grabbed Cynthia into a hug with tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah, I'm surprisingly unharmed, and ok...physically. I'm still a little shaken by the whole ordeal, but I will manage." Cynthia told her, hugging Ava back.

When Ava and Cynthia stopped hugging, my mother went up to her and enveloped Cynthia into a tight hug. She too had been crying, as well as Ava's mother. After all the hugs, my mother rushed into the kitchen to make us something to eat and to get Cynthia a cup of tea. We all sat down on the couch in the living room and waited patiently for my dad and Trevor to arrive.

My mother came into the living room five minutes later with Cynthia's tea, and a tray of food for her, then hurried back into the kitchen for mine and Antony's plates. We ate in silence until Ava couldn't take it anymore, and jumped up and shouted, "What the hell happened today? How did we miss Cynthia being taken away by those bastards? If only one of us would have kept close to her, she wouldn't have been taken!"

"Ava! Please calm down." Cynthia pleaded. "It's no ones fault. We were all fighting with everything we had. No one could have noticed the guy hiding behind a tree that shot me with the tranquilizer dart."

"Well, we should have stuck close to you anyways. You are new at this...you have never fought in a battle before! We should've been there to protect you!" Ava said as she calmed down, and sat back down on the couch next to Cynthia.

As I watched Ava's outburst, I began to feel really guilty. I was the one who forced her to shift and fight, when I should have just taken her home and away from harm, but I was too caught up in the fight to even think clearly. Tears started to fall down my face.

"I am so sorry, Cynthia! I shouldn't have made you shift and fight! I should have taken you away from there! It's all my fault and I won't blame you if you don't ever forgive me!" I continued to cry, looking down at the ground.

"It's not your fault, Agnes, and I am not holding you responsible. You all have been training me to fight and to protect myself as well as others if something like this were to happen. We can't pick and choose our battles, and say "Well, I don't feel like fighting in this fight, so I'll just go home, and let the other's take this on." We are a pack, and you all have been teaching me that we live together and we fight together. We protect one another, and we are there for each other. I was terrified, and still shaken, but I was glad to have fought with you, even though I ended up kidnapped, I am still alive and here with you now." Cynthia explained, as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You don't hate me for forcing you?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"Not in the least! You have been there for me since I was attacked and turned. I pledged my loyalties to your pack, and I am not going back! You all have been the family I never had, the parents that I don't have, the siblings I wish I had! I have never felt more loved and more alive in my whole life...thanks to all of you!" She exclaimed, and I gave her a bone crushing hug, that if she wasn't a werewolf, it may have killed her.

After we had finished our food, we put on a movie, and relaxed while we waited for Trevor and the others to arrive. We decided to watch something that wasn't so violent, something that wasn't to "girlie", and something that was relaxing. I chose, much to Antony's dismay..."Chocolat". My number one romantic, not so girlie, movie of all times. Antony grumbled a little during the beginning, but I could tell he started to enjoy it and relax as the movie played on.

The movie was just rolling the credits when Trevor burst through the front door, and ran right into the living room where we were all lounging. Cynthia looked up, and jumped right off the couch and into Trevor's arms.

"OH MY GOD!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, BABE!!!" Trevor cried, as he twirled Cynthia in circles.

"I missed you too!" she cried and held on to him as if he may just vanish into thin air any minute.

Trevor stopped spinning, and put Cynthia back down. He looked over to us, with tears in his eyes he said, "Thank you guys so much for finding her! I am forever in your debt!"

"Don't worry about it, Trev! You would have done the same for me, if the roles were reversed!" Antony said, giving him a "man hug".

I was exhausted from everything that went on today, that I almost fell asleep on the couch. Antony lifted me up bridal style and headed for my room...or I should say our room, seen as how we are mated and he sleeps there with me every time we come home. It was already two in the morning when we finally went to bed.

I only slept five hours and woke up at seven in the morning, feeling fully rested and energized. I looked over at Antony and saw him smiling at me, looking amazing as ever.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" he said, huskily.

"Good morning, to you too, good lookin'" I said, and he grabbed me by the waist and set me ontop of him.

"So...I was thinking of skipping breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and diving right into dessert...what do you think?" he asked provocatively, wriggling his eyebrows up and down.

I sat there and pretended to think about it, until he started planting soft kisses on my neck, starting at the base and working his way up to my jaw, then to my lips. I didn't have time to respond. Our kissing got heated really quick, and I found myself raking my hands through his hair as his hands were roaming my body, causing shivers to go up and down my spine. I let out a moan, and as if on que, he flipped me over onto my back and was on top of me, making sure not all his weight was on me.

He slowly inched up my pajama shirt until he was able to pull it off completely. He was only in his boxers, so there was nothing for me to do while he slowly took each piece of clothing off of me and tossed it to the floor. When I was completely naked, he trailed soft kisses from the bottom of my belly up to the base of my neck, where he had marked me. He nibbled and sucked on that spot a little bit, causing me to burn with desire and need beneath him. My hands roamed his body, feeling every muscle beneath my fingertips. He then started kissing up my neck, along my jawline, and finally started kissing me softly on my lips. Sucking on my bottom lip, teasing me the whole time.

I was consumed with so much desire for him, that I was ready to burst! He finally took off his boxers, and entered me, sparks or electricity coursing through my body, that I let out a loud moan. He quickly put his hand over my mouth, fearing that my parents would hear. It wouldn't matter if they heard or not...they could smell our love making on us, after we leave the room. Luckily, they don't ever say anything about it. I would die of embarrassment if they decided to "talk" to me about my sex life! But I guess it is a normal thing for werewolves to do...all the time. We are horny creatures, and just can't get enough!

I remove Antony's hand from my mouth and roll my eyes. "My room is sound proof, goofball!"

"Oh..." he trailed off, then shook his head and continued on with mind blowing thrusts until we both come to our climax.

He rolls off me, and pulls me into his arms, my head resting on his chest, and we stay like that, in peaceful silence, enjoying each others touch, still feeling the electricity coursing through both our bodies. Then Antony brings me out of my stupor, and asks about Viktor.

"How do we get rid of Viktor?" I groan loudly as reality slaps me in the face.

"The plan wasn't revealed to you in the vision?" I asked, as I looked up at him in slight shock.

"No...not really. It was kind of vague. I was hoping you would have had a clearer sight on it, seen as how you are still magically stronger than me." he said thoughtfully.

"Yes, it was very clear. Very clear indeed..." I trailed off.

Continue Reading