Famously In Love: A Louis Tom...

By 1DSwimmerJC

[SEQUEL TO DANIELLE'S COUSIN: A LOUIS TOMLINSON LOVE STORY] Meaghan Hudson is back! It's been a year since O... More

Famously In Love: A Louis Tomlinson Story
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alan Carr Indroduces Two Old Friends
Chapter 2: Unwanted Reappearances
Chapter 3: Can We Change The Topic?
Chapter 5: Prank Surprise!
Chapter 6: Josh Admits
Author's Note (READ!!! OR NO CHAPTER!!!)
Chapter 7: I Don't Even Know You Anymore
Author's Note: Shipping Names!!!!

Chapter 4: Ice-cream Toast to CALM

3.1K 34 4
By 1DSwimmerJC

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven’t uploaded this story in like a week or somewhere about then; I’ve been busy doing assignments and swim training. Also I am doing One Shots; check it out; and also LYFTS (Loving You From The Start…. Niall Horan Love Story!)

So here is chapter 4!!!

Oh; and I am now introducing LiveLoveLouis ; carlylauren; forever_styles and emersoll’s characters: Ammie Anderson (forever_styles); Miriam Anderson (LiveLoveLouis; yes I’ve made them sisters instead of twins; Miriam is the oldest at 19, and Ammie is the youngest at 16); Carly Freeman 18 and a half years old (carlylauren) and Laura Emerson 17 years old (hungryforniall)

This chapter is dedicated to all of them!

In 6 days I see Simple Plan live!

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Meaghan’s POV

Kimmy and I decide to go shopping for Zara’s birthday the day after the awkward situation at the studio. I wanted to give Zara something from Tiffany’s but Harry told me that he had already got something for Z from there. I buy her a pair of British emblem shorts; and the next book of The Mortal Instruments. I wanted to buy something else for her; but it was hard to choose for her.

After 6 hours of shopping; Kimmy and I decided to call it a day and walk to a restaurant. The local band was performing there tonight; Kimmy liked them; but this would be the first time hearing them.

We sit in the back corner of the restaurant; so I don’t get mobbed by any Huddos (A/N: Meaghan’s fans… in case you forgot from chapter 1) I see four girls go on stage and all are holding microphones. Three of them had dark hair; but the other one had a browny/blonde wavy hair and wearing a black shirt and floral skirt. The other three had different styles. The younger looking one was wearing a purple beanie; denim jacket; jeggings and a white shirt underneath the jacket; the middle one had browny-red hair and was wearing a purple halter neck dress; and the oldest one was wearing a blue casual sun dress.

The oldest and youngest Kimmy told me wear sisters; and all the girls went to school together.

The youngest one starts to sing; my song- Like It Loud which surprised me.

How did my day just go from bad to worse

Lost my cell phone now I'm late for work

Wearing my favorite shoes and the heel broke

Tell me I'm getting punked

This is beyond a joke

The reddy-brown haired girl took over the lyrics of my song; I was tapping my fingers to the beat of my song.

I'm so on edge

You'd think I was scared

Of my own shadow

It's days like these

I gotta live by my motto

Get in the car

And turn on the radio

Turn it up turn it up

(all the girls)

I like it loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

Loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

The oldest looking one now stated to sing; giving it a bit of attitude; which I enjoyed her interpretation.

How many times we had this argument

Why is it that you have to bring it up again

Just yesterday you said you let it go

What's going on inside your head I'll never know

The blondish brown girl made everyone clap to the song as she sang.

Bout to press play ipod in hand

I got my ear phones in

You'd never know

That I'm not even listening

You're to busy yelling

For you to notice anything

So I hit the volume and turn it up

(All girls)

I like it loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

Loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

The youngest one was giving eye contact to everyone in the crowd; her eyes widening once she saw me. I gave her a smile; my phone on record mode for Simon to hear them. I wanted to surprise them.

Alright, everybody ready... here we go

Come on let's bring it on down

Get a bit softer now

Come on lets bring it on down

Get a bit softer now

Let's get louder now

You know I just wanna shout

Lets get louder

Hey-ey-ey-ey-ey-ey

I like it loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

Loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout

Turn it up turn it up turn it up

Everyone applauded them; including myself. I wanted them on tour with me; they were brilliant. I tell Kimmy that I was going to talk to them; and walked up to them.

“Hi girls.” I say casually. They all turn around shocked. The youngest one glares at the older one.

“Told you Miriam.” She says with a smirk. I laugh.

“Shut up Ammie.” Miriam scowls.

“Don’t mind me; I just wanted to compliment on your cover. I enjoyed it heaps. So much so; I sent a recording to Simon. I would love to have you guys to produce your own music and get into the music industry; and also go on tour with me.” I say quickly; all of them looking more and more shocked at every word I said.

“You want us?” Ammie said. I nod.

“You guys are great; I’m sure Simon would love to get a record deal with the four of you.” Just then my phone started to blare Louis’ Superman scream. The girls unsuccessfully try not to laugh as I answer the call.

“Yo.”

“Who did you find Meaghan. I want them.” Simon’s voice echoes through my ear.

“Just some girls who were performing at the restaurant Kimmy took me to. They’re standing in front of me right now.” I say sweetly.

“Tell them to come into the studio tomorrow; they can start recording so they can go on tour with you; Connor and the boys.” He says before hanging up. I turn to the girls.

“Well you’ve got to come to the studio tomorrow so we can put you into the tour song list.” I tell them. They all squeal happily.

I find out that Ammie and Miriam are sisters their last was Anderson; the blonde/brown haired girl was Laura Emerson who was best friends with Miriam; and the red/brown haired girl was Carly Freeman; a schoolmate of Ammie’s.

“So what do you call yourselves?” I ask as we all got ice-cream; Kimmy had left to go out with Josh. They all looked at each other embarrassed.

“We haven’t decided yet.” Carly said. I thought for a while; all of us popping up random name- Ammie piping up with ‘The Weirdo Girls’ (I had to put something stupid in this chapter… sorry forever_styles for making your character say it)

After about 15 minutes; Laura came up with the name.

“What about CALM? Carly; Ammie; Laura and Miriam. It’s the first letter of our first name.” she says; putting her hair up in a ponytail. Everyone nodded in agreement. I stand up on my chair and hold my ice-cream in the air.

“A toast! To the newbies- CALM!” I shout; getting strange looks from the other customers; but the girls were in hysterics.

I could tell we were going to have so much more fun with them on tour.

so now I have introduced the new characters!!! there will be more funny moments with them... and possibly a love triangle... but which CALM girl causes trouble with a couple....

HINT: It's not Meaghan or Louis though; that's Josh.

Shit.. SPOILER ALERT!!!!

but I guess most people should have guessed that by now

Now who's looking forward to the next chapter???

I am!!!!!!!

Meaghan :P

 I won't be uploading for a while though... sorry my lovelies

I've got exams... blea!

But I'll probably be uploading quite a few chapter when I next upload for you

Continue Reading