Sister of the Bad Boys

By Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

16

11.8K 372 105
By Angel_Loves_Books

Hey guys. (I don't know whether I mentioned Andrew's dad's name. If I had, then it's changed to Landon.

New chapter

Woooo. Really, this should be an 800 ish word chapter but I made it longer for you guys-you have waited long enough and deserve it for being awesome and supportive. I know it's been like 2 months....but to be honest, I've realise that Wattpad has been taking me away from my life. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the best apps every and I love it but I'm always on it. I took a two/three month break-not touching it once. When I came back, I had over 5k notification. I've decided I will be doing slow updates...but I am so happy that there are patient people out there and they are the reason I am updating. Thank you.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!

Well, you probably wondering why I'm celebrating.....BECAUSE SCHOOL HAS FINSIHED!!!

For the week....BUT 2 WEEKS HAVE GONE MEANING MY BROS ARE COMING BACK IN EXACTLY ONE WEEEEKKK!!!

I got into Alex's White Audi and he set off. Today, thankfully Friday, I am sleeping at Drew's because Alex has work and he doesn't want to leave me alone in the house-so what better then staying at the Whitehouse?!

We got to the gates, where the guards were waiting. Alex rolled down my window as a guard approached us and bent down. I realised it was one of Drew's dad's Brest friend Oscar.

"Ari, good to see you!" he cheerfully said. Oscar was a man in his fifties, but he looked like he was in his late thirties. His hair was dark brown and short, a few grey hairs showing that matched his stormy eyes. He was a tall man standing around 6ft 5 but he was one of the kindest guys you could meet.

"Hey Oscar," I greeted back. We did our handshake, which lasted like 2 minutes. Alex looked bored and confused but I couldn't care less. "Is Mr Hope in?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. He then gave a nod to guards so they could open the gates.

"I hope to see you around. Have a nice day!" I waved him goodbye as he gave me a warm-hearted smile. Alex parked right outside the door, where there were more guards waiting outside with this metal detectors.

"Ok, so text me every hour ok? Don't leave the premises and if anything happens, then call me straight away. Capiche?" I nodded as I grabbed a hold of my bags.

"Bye!" I waved as he returned the gesture before speeding off. I watched his car go before I approached the front door. "Paul, Mike," I nodded my head and smiled as they smiled back. Like the rest of the guards, they were in their suits and has the sunglasses and the ear pieces. They did the metal detector test as it as the rules before letting me in.

I knew most of the rooms here as I had been here a few times.

"Hey Ri!" I heard the familiar voice of Andrew greet. His voice echoed through the enormous entrance. A blue shirt hung loosely over his body and he wore dark blue jeans to match.

He had a towel in his hand, dabbing his hair and neck probably because he just had a shower.

"Hey Drew," I chirped as he brought me into a hug. I quickly pushed him away, making a small angry face. "You got water droplets all over my hair," I whined but he just chuckled whilst shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. And to show I mean it, I have a surprise!" He cheered quietly.

I gave him a 'bruh-you've-know-me-since-we-were-kids-and-you-know-I-hate-surprised.'

"Just, close your eyes." I obeyed, closing my eyes. I felt his hands on my shoulder, slowly guiding me to wherever he wanted me to go. "Hey Drew, I know we have been friends since we were like 6 or something, but there is a possibility that you are taking me to cellar and killing me."

His laugh filled my ears, making me pout. He didn't say anything, which made me more suspicious.

After a few minutes, he finally stopped me and told me to wait here. I listened to him and waited, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Open your eyes."

Finally.

What I saw, made me gasp and nearly cry. There all looked perfect.

Cheesecake.

"AHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I hugged the daylight out of Drew, no longer caring about the water droplets falling onto me.

"Your welcome. I know you haven't had any since last week. After...what happened,"

FLASHBACK TIME

"Ari! You have school tomorrow. You need to go to bed," I heard Alex's voice echo through the mansion. I giggled , stuffing more cheesecake into my mouth.

I think I am hyper off cheesecake-is that even a thing? I don't know/care.

"Ari, stop messing ar-," his voice stopped as he saw me on the tall fridge with a plate of cheesecake. His jaw dropped as he saw all the empty boxes of cheesecakes scattered around the kitchen. "Ari...how much did you eat..and how the hell did you get up there?!"

"I climbed...and I had....Ummm....about 2" I said, holding up 4 fingers.

I'm smart

"Looks to me you had more," he said, walking up to me. "I don't understand how you eat so much cheesecake without getting fat or without having a stomach ache," he mumbled to himself. He took the plate off, making me pout.

"Nooooo I want more Big Foot. Big Foot give me more," I whined but he shook his head, sighing.

"C'mon, get down," he ordered.

"Ok, catch!" I jumped off, expecting me to catch me. He did.

"Don't...do that again." He looked angry. He started to make his way upstairs with me
In his arms because I am lazy.

"Are you Superman?"

He got to my room. "No Ariella. I am not Superman," he sighed, placing me on my bed. "Now go to sleep."

"But I'm not tiiiirrreeeddd," I whined, standing up.

He then got out his phone, unlocking it. "Ari, you are really irritating me, Do you want me to FaceTime Damien and tell him what you have just been doing?" He threatened. I gave him a glare, crossing my arms.

"Go ahead, I don't care,"
I huffed, rolling my eyes before giggling again.

He raised his eyes brows before pressing into Damien's number. After a few rings, he picked up, his face showing on the screen.

"What's up Alex. Everything ok?" His tired voice asked. I
Hadn't heard his voice since he left a week ago-I missed them.

"Hey Damien. I FaceTimed because Ari ate too much cheesecake, is kinda hyper and now she's refusing to go to bed when it's 12:00 midnight," he complained.

I heard him sigh in the background before telling Alex to give me the phone. Reluctantly, I took it, staring at Damien bored.

"Ari?" I heard him say.

"Yes Damien?" I answered.

"I heard you have been giving Alex a bad time." I felt like a child being scolded by their father. But I am not a child....then again...I was acting like one.

"Sorry Alex," I muttered, him giving me a small smile in return. It was silence, until I decided to talk. "When are you coming back?" I whispered. I missed them.

It was quiet for a while until he answered. "In about two weeks, I don't know maybe longer."

"Please come home," I sobbed, tears coming out of my eyes. "Don't leave me alone like mum and dad did." More tears flew down my cheek.

"No little one I won't. We're coming back. I promise." Those words rang in my ears.

"We're coming back. I promise."

I stopped crying for a few seconds, looking at my brothers face on the phone.

"That's what they said."

I snapped out of it, wanting to forget what had happened. Printing a smile on my face, I looked over at Drew. "Well, this isn't gonna finish by itself is it?"

————Like 500 cheesecakes later———————

"Can we go to the balcony and watch the stars." Me and Drew always did this. The White House had a special balcony, and from their you could see everything. The roof wasn't an option as it was covered with people holding snipers.

"Sure, why not," I grabbed his hand, running towards the balcony. It was a few doors from my room on the top floor. "Slow down Ri!" Drew complained.

I rolled my eyes, dragging him to the balcony. It was a beautiful balcony-white with ivory surrounding the outside. I laid down, Drew laying next to me.

Then, we just laid there, enjoying the comfortable. Imagine if the paparazzi was here. The News: Andrew Hope and girlfriend Arielle Decrola watching stars. I inwardly laughed.

Sitting up, Drew slowly following. I got up, realising we had been here for. A good few hours.

"Wow, it's 11:38pm," Drew said, looking at his Rolex watch. That reminds me of that song-I JUST WANNA ROLE-never-mind, I don't want it stuck in my head.

Shoot, it already it.

"Yeah, leads head back inside." I turned around and started to walk until I heard a click. Spinning on my heels, I turned around to see a man in a black mask, dressed in black overalls.

How did he get up?

...shoot...he must have used the secret emergency ladder Drew set up a few years back...BUT HOW DID HE KNOW WHERE THAT IS?! The only people who actually know is me, Drew and Cara. I don't think we told anyone else...

"DR-," I began to scream. I saw Drew whip around to see what was going on. But before anyone could do anything, the man shot a bullet straight at Drew, landing in his neck. At first, I thought it was a real bullet, but I became a tiny less worried when I saw it just a tranquilliser dart. But that man still shot him.

But before I could do anything, I felt a stinging pain in my neck before nothing.

—————

Pineapples....I've been kidnappped.....

I woke up to a soft, comfy bed in a huge room

The first thing that came to my mind was Drew. I tried to get out of the bed, but a pair of handcuffed restrained me so I only could sit up. For once, I was petrified. Before I could do anything, the door opened to reveal a very familiar guy

Yes guys, you guessed right:

Tyler

"Sleeping Beauty is awake," he sang, walking in. Gee man, think of something more originals. I didn't reply, instead trying to find an escape route- I ain't no Michael Scofield but I am sure I can escape.....I need to be discreet though....

"Good luck trying to escape."

Damn

"Everything is guarded with men, trained to shoot and capture or in most cases kill." He sat on the bed, making me scoot away from him. He chuckled, shaking his head a little.

"Where's Andrew?" I hissed. I needed to know if he was okay.

"Calm down Ari, we only took you, now him. Although if we did, we could have taken him for ransom, for money."

"Don't call me Ari. Only friends can call me Ari," I spat but all he did was smirk a sadistic smirk. "How did you find out about the ladder..nobody except me and my friends knew about it?" I asked quietly, after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh...the ladder...well, my right hand man told me?" He said, his smirk becoming bigger. Wait...how is that possible. A knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts. "And here He is now."

A guy walked in, his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a all black, and all I could was a silhouette of him as he stood in the darkness of the corner.

He stepped forward....and that's when my jaw dropped....

It was him....

...the one....who broke my heart 2 years ago....

the one I trusted....

The one who helped me...

The one who made my life complete....before breaking it into pieces...

How was he here.....?

His blond hair was cut shorter, and gelled to the side. His piercing green eyes shone brighter then ever.....and looking into them made my heart break once again.

"Hello Ariella."

His voice was a little more deeper. I let the tears fall from my eyes to show how hurt I was

It was my ex best friend

"Jace."

AHHH WHAT THE MAYOOOOO

If you don't remember, Jace was her ex best friend but for some unknown reason started to hate her....

Anyone wanna suggest a guy for Jack, comment below.

Vote comment and share for more, thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
95.7K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad