The Life Of Micha Ackerman

AttackOnTitanLivvyA

This is The Story Of A Thug Who Turned Into Everyone's Strongest Female Soldier. this Story Of Micha as endur... Еще

PART 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
PART 2
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Twelve

382 8 5
AttackOnTitanLivvyA

Micha's eyes snapped open. The blinding light of the sun sting her eyes. She groaned as she rolled onto her feet. Micha looked around her, she was in a meadow. But not just any meadow, it was the moonflower meadow, and in it was Vanga, Cattis, and. . . . Micha gasped as she ran too them. "Farlan! Isabel! Isle!" She cried as she threw herself into them. "Mic Mic!" Isabel squealed as she embraced her friend. "Micha!" Isle said as Micha embraced her friend. Farlan stood at the side, arms crossed. But Micha ignored his dirty look he was giving her and embraced her friend. "I missed you all" Micha sobbed in Farlan's shirt. Farlan, who felt awkward at the sudden action the raven Hair Girl was giving her and hugged her back. "We missed you too Micha" He said as he pulled away. Micha smiled at Every one. She didn't know how she was here, seeing them, but she didn't care. A throat cleared behind Micha. "Dear, I think you are forgetting someone" said the old Indian. Micha cried harder as she embraced the old woman and her wolf tightly. "Vanga!" Micha said as she pulled away from the old woman "how am I here, w-" she was cut off by Vanga's simple answer. "Your dead"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9M 70.6K 45
You grew up with Humanity's Strongest, Levi "Rivaille" Ackerman, but are you truly friends or do you just put up with each other now that the world i...
10.7K 275 33
Levi Ackerman. Humanity's Strongest Soldier. He's cold, dismissive and rude to almost everyone. Except his daughter. Olympia Ackerman, a kind, soft g...
80.6K 1.6K 29
Hey, my name is Mio Ackerman, yes I am Levi's older sister. I was kidnapped away from him when we were four.I escaped my kidnappers, but the downside...
345K 8.5K 76
A weak and fragile soldier ends up becoming one of the most respected soldiers in all units. Don't judge a book by its cover. With her charms and kin...