The Beginning of Forever (Cam...

elysianiall

When Chelsea is informed with the news that she is having to move for her mother's job, she is beyond furious... Еще

The Beginning of Forever (Cameron Dallas/ Taylor Caniff Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A.N.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A.N.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thanks so much!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ignore
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A.N.
Chapter 35
SEQUEL

Chapter 11

364 3 0
elysianiall

***Chelsea's POV***

"So, what all should I pack?" Cameron asked while digging for his suit case.

"I don't know. You're the one that always goes on these trips. No me." I said

"Maybe. But you're the fashion expert here."

"I'm no fashion expert. Just pack what you usually pack. I have never been here while you are packing."

"You are a fashion expert, but Sierra usually packs my stuff for me."

"Sierra?" I asked. Was there someone else besides me. Please let there not be.

"Oh, Sorry I forgot that you didn't know about Sierra. Sierra is my older sister." Cameron said and a sighed in relief.

"Oh, well I would love to meet her sometime."

"I'm sure she would love to meet you too." Cameron said.

"Well lets fishing getting you packed. I have to pack to."

"So you want me to have to pack by myself?"

"No. But I need to pack to if I am going on this trip."

"Since you helped me pack, do I get to help you pack?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, but only cause I don't have a clue on what I need to pack."

"And why not?"

"Cause I have never been to California"

"Well it's usually really warm, unless it rains but when it rains it feels like spring here. so I guess outfit like what you have on today. And I really like this outfit." Cameron said, pulling on my dress.

***Cameron's POV****

Chelsea was perfect. And that dress.... Zayum bæ. I could wait for her to be my bæ. I had plans on asking her put while we was at Magcon. All of the boys seem to like her too, so I have to ask her before she falls for one of them.

"You ready to go home and get packed?" I asked Chelsea.

"Yeah if you are."

" I am. Let me go tell mom where we are going. I said, " Mom I'm taking Chelsea home, be back in a little while."

"Okay Cameron. Be safe, it was nice meeting you Chelsea."

"It was nice meeting you too Gina." She said.

--------------

Short and not so good of a chapter but I needed to update

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 2.1K 19
Chelsea Lea Dallas I know what you're thinking Dallas?! as in Cameron Dallas?! well yes Chelsea's brother is Cameron Dallas. but before all the fame...
1.6K 7 40
A teen girl, Hannah only 15 years old. Its a dramatic love story. She gets hurt by the people she loves the most. She goes to hell and back to fight...
5.8K 95 45
Annalise(Anna) and Macy are two famous girls. But famous people can have idols too right? They get a chance to meet their idols but will it turn to m...
8K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...