FATE // DAEJAE [βœ“]

By kendria2302

SEQUEL TO TALK LOVE Now that Youngjae has gotten the man of his dreams, will his life finally become perfec... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

14

99 6 1
By kendria2302

When all the members had left the dance studio, Daehyun locked himself inside and took his phone out. He's still got me on his blocked list. He sighed. Should I go find him personally? Scrolling through his gallery, he stopped when he reached the photo had been finding earlier.

He gazed at the photo until his vision was blurred by his tears. What did I do wrong? His finger hovered over the delete button. Maybe it'd make things easier for me. He leaned back against the mirror, his thoughts in a mess. I can't delete it. It's not like we've officially broken up or anything.

When he heard a soft knocking on the door, he quickly wiped his tears away and stood up to unlock the studio door.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
374K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...