Star Blood |✔|

Galing kay world_joy_

"Little Star," the king said, his red eyes shining down as he greedily took in my whole body and the represso... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
1| AIR
2| DRY
3| AGONY
4| LIGHT
5| SILENCE
6| DARKNESS
7| EYES
8| MOTIONLESS
9| CRYING
11| SMILING
12| KNOCK
13| WAITING
14| TAKEN
15| DRUG
16| BLOOD
17| SOFT
18| TIME
19| SHOCK
20| OPEN
21| SCREAM
22| RED
23| BEAUTIFUL
24| DANGER
25| VISION
26| ALONE
27| WHISPER
28| CLOUDS
29| FIRE
30| SCAR
31| SHADOWS
32| BLACK
33| MOVEMENT
34| CALL
35| BREATHLESS
36| COLLECT
37| DAYS
38| SENSATION
39| OCEAN
40| PANIC
41| BROKEN
42| STEEL
43| NUMB
44| DIFFERENT
45| GOLD
46| FIELD
47| END
OTHER WORKS

10| TRAPPED

36.6K 2.1K 113
Galing kay world_joy_

Trapped

I feel trapped inside the room.

I can already tell the majority of the girls are resolved to spend the five year sentence they are in- confined forever to that room.

But I feel trapped.

"What are you doing."

It's the same girl as before. The same one who stopped my blessing of goodbye to Sara.

She now glares at me as I hover over the door.

I take in her golden hair and electric blue eyes.

She is beautiful.

There is no denying it from me.

"I'm going out."

She stares for a few seconds more before shaking her head.

"Fine. One less girl for me to deal with."

Her words catch my attention as I take her in more.

"Your name child?"
Her eyes heat up at my question.

"I'm not a fucking child."

I stay silent as she clenches her fists and tosses her long golden hair behind her head. The movement lets the strands catch the light, allowing for the gold to shine and absorb, momentarily, one's attention.

I smile on the inside, wondering if it is a trick she has learned through the years.

But the question still lingers in the air as she glares and spits out, "Saint Hanh."

I want to laugh at the name.

Her parents must have been foolish creatures.

Maybe they saw their newborn child with the light colored hair, and hoped against all hope that their infant had been blessed. Therefore naming their daughter a celestial name that would fit only the greatest of creatures.

While I laugh on the inside though, I show nothing of my emotions to this child.

She watches. I can tell she is waiting for my ridicule, or for some words upon the subject.

After all, the truly blessed one stood across from her.

I glance at the sleeping form of Oceane.

"Can you tell Oceane, when she wakes, that I have stepped out?"

Saint hesitates and shrugs.

I take it as a very slim chance that she will follow through, but I still nod and whisper, "Thank you Saint," before slipping out.

She flinches at the use of her name, letting me shut the door upon her murderous glare.

The silence that invades the hallway rings within my ears.

I look around, surprise that no guards or creatures of the dark are lurking around the door.

Begging to be let in.

Instead it is deserted.

I keep a map within my mind of where I'm traveling.

Getting lost within the King of Darkness's Palace, was not an option for me.

"Why are you out."
I turn around at the sound of the familiar voice.

Jonaus stands, lurking around the corner, his features half hidden as he wearily looks behind him, before stepping out.

I stay silent as he quickly rushes over.

"You should not be out."

I continue walking. I feel his hesitation. I look behind and see his eyes glancing around.

Fear.

It's obvious to see the fear that is leaking out of them.

"Walk with me."

He exhales, slowly coming to my side as I continue down the hall.

"I smelled you from across the castle Arishia. If I could then-,"

"Most likely everyone can."

"Why are you out."

His voice is low. Whispered.

But I keep my normal volume as we turn the corner.

"I need to know where I'm going."

"Where you are going?"

I nod. "I cannot be lost within this place."

"It's a danger to come out alone Arishia. You should have called for me."

I pause then and glance up at him. His red rimmed- blue eyes reflect back to my own, untainted ones.

"How?"

"How what?"

"How can I summon you?"

He casts another weary glance around before stepping closer. Still not touching me. But close.

"Take this."

He hands me a charm.

I rub my thumb across the intricate design and sigh at the markings.

"Oh Jonaus."

He avoids my eyes as he looks away, but I continue to stare.

A moonstone.

The silver stone holds the markings of the moon blessed. A being blessed by the holy light of the Mother's daughter. The Moon.

I read the ancient language that is inscripted on it.

"Put it on your bracelet," he whispers, still avoiding my gaze. "If you speak to it, then I will hear and know."

I do as he says, locking the charm into place. "Thank you."

I avoid the lingering question. Of why he still had his stone, even though he was not blessed anymore.

I had left mine at the Mother's Temple, to be safe guarded by the Elders. It had been a hard decision, but in the end, I knew that I would not have been able to handle it, if the King had taken it away from me.

Now I had been entrusted with Jonaus's.

I break the silence though with another question.

"You knew he would do that."

He already knows what I'm asking.

"He does it to every new crop," Jonaus says, his eyes far away now as he remembers other girls who were picked to be the first of many victims within the reapings.

"He doesn't make it a point though to single them out. Not like how he did with you."

I walk forward, leaving Jonaus to hesitate, before coming to my side again.

"He asked about you after. Asked me since I had been the one to deliver you."

"And what are you. To the King?"

Jonaus sighs, "I was his friend. Maybe. I don't know."

I frown at that, "I have no use for indecision Jonaus. Speak. He is asking about me. Now I'm asking about him."

I catch a ghost of a smile from Jonaus, "I'm technically an advisor. High advisor."

The top then. It makes sense now why the others around Jonaus listened to and obeyed him.

He held a high level of power himself within the Palace of nightmares.

He stops then, his eyes growing full red. I repress my shudder from the sight. The evil that shows, all too well, it's command over him.

"We have to go now," he hisses.

I don't question it.

His actions tell me that someone is coming.

I can only guess who.

My guess is confirmed though, when I hear that voice.

When I feel that choking darkness.

I feel Jonaus turn around.

See him fall away from me.

Almost as if he cannot resist the temptation he brings .

Cannot resist the darkness his soul is consumed in.

I sigh and close my eyes before turning around and meeting the smiling face of the King. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

989 35 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
1.6M 51.9K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1.5K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...