Beyond Words

Von Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 23

4.8K 231 32
Von Misha2719

Heyy guys...follow me on Instagram to catch up with my novels, upadtes and much more.

Id:- wattpad_lover__
---------------------

Recap:
Aaliyan having fever and Kiran's care for him.
Their comfort level increased day by day and now they both can't even think about surviving alone.

P.S. A new arrival! (Will it be good or bad for them?)
                       **********
Kiran's POV

"Where do you think you're going?" i asked out of concern.

"Office." He replied making a puppy face.

Oh no! My clever husband!
Not today!

"Change your clothes and get in bed." I said in an authoritative voice.

Although i knew it was of no use.

"Oh...please let me go, i can't stay at home like this!" He said.

"You're not feeling well and you want to go and do work? No Mr Aaliyan i won't listen today!" I made a face.

"Ahhh...i can't see you like that you know!" He said with a smile.

I knew him very well.
He passed me while his right shoulder brushed my right shoulder, causing a shiver to run down my spine.
Ahh these sensations were increasing day by day.

He went towards the bedroom door and closed it or i should say locked it.

My cheeks started toburn.

"Or may be you could stop me!" He said with a seductive voice.

I forgot to breathe, i knew something was going on in his handsome mind!

I felt goose pimples on my skin.

I never thought this would be so uneasy, not that i hate it, but... This is more than i expected especially from Aaliyan!

My back touched his front and i could feel his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm not feeling well your highness." He said in a low husky voice.

"And i should go and get some rest, and for that i need to change right?" He asked.

I didn't get him though i nodded.
That's what i wanted from him.

"Ahh you know i am not feeling well, and its hard for me to change, why don't you helpme in changing!" He said and placed a small kiss on my earlobe.

It was unexpected!
I could feel my legs become water, ughhh what is it.

How do i save myself from his evil tactics.

"What happened your highness?" He asked with an innocent expression.

My throat went dry.
This is totally unfair!

What should I do?

"What happened your highness?" He asked.

I could feel him smirking.

"Please!" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Ohh my baby, One day you'll have to do it! And i'll make sure of it!" He said in a low seductive voice and kissed me on my cheek and marched towards the washroom.

I stood there, wondering what had happened right now.

Shit!

His last words...huh!

I can't even face him now.

What have i done!
I should have thought about this before, however those words
Brought life to my lips.

I couldn't help but smile.

This was beyond my expectations.

'Beyond Words'

Aaliyan's POV

My life stood there speechless and motionless.

'Abhi tau bari awaaz nikal rhi thi!" I thought.

(Right now she was speaking with full voice.)

My tigress.

I loved the way she ordered me.
I felt like her's totally her's.

I was smiling sheeplessly while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah Mrs Kiran Aaliyan Usman! I'll make sure of it!" I said with courage, determination and love for her.

Pure Love!

I changed into my casual clothes and walked out of the restroom.

As expected, My tigress was nowhere to be seen.

I laughed thinking about her situation.

It was new for her i know...but i'll make sure to make it thebest though!

I promise!

Third Person's POV

"Where's your lovely daughtet?" I asked as soon as i saw my mom having her cup of tea at the beeakfast table.

"Good morning dear, she's in kitchen i think, but why are you asking? Let her be alone for sometime honey."

"No mom, that's never gonna happen now!" Aaliyan replied.

Kiran entered the dinning hall with bread in her hands but stopped in mid way when she saw Aaliyan.

Aaliyan looked at Kiran and smirked however Kiran, embarassed looked down.

However Mrs Usman didnot let this moment to go out of her hands and smiled inwardly.

She was loving the romantic conversation between them.

She remembered her old days.
How Mr.Usman used to tease her infront of family.

"What's happening between you two huh?"  She asked trying to supress her smile.

"N-NNothing" Kiran replied while sttutering.

However Mrs Usman was in no mood of leaving them this easily.

Aaliyan smirked.

He knew this would cause Kiran to blush even more and that's what he loved to do.

"Oh cmon you lovebirds! Stop blushing Kiran, he's your husband afterall!" Mrs Usman let them survive for today.

Kiran looked at Aaliyan who pushed his right eyebrow up.

Kiran wanted her sweet revenge but how?

She was already thinking.

"Oh mom, i forgot to tell you, i got a call from Zaroon yesterday at office! They are coming to Pakistan after 5 years!" Aaliyan informed with excitment.

"Is he coming alone or with Asmara?"

"Both!" Aaliyan said giving a bright smile.

However Kiran sat there looking at their happy faces.
She was happy but she didn't know who were they.

"They are my cousins" Aaliyan replied to her thoughts.

"They live back in UK, after mamu's and mumani's death (mother's brother and mother's sister in law) they both live alone there, however both have established themselves now."
Aaliyan said with pride.

"I wonder how Asmara would look like now? I'm sure beautiful then before!" He said.

A pang of jealousy hit her and she felt as if her world was contracting.

"When will they arrive?" Mrs Aaliyan asked.

"Next week" Aaliyan reolied with a smile.

'A week' Kiran thought.

She didn't have any problem with Aaliyan and his family but this girl named Asmara was killing her.

'I hope everything goes well and my Aaliyan remains mine always In sha Allah!' She thought and prayed.

A/N
Heyy guys!!!

Finallllllyyyyyy an update!

I am so happy to write my most favorite novel....

I might get busy sometimes and couldn't keep work and hobby side by side, so in such case please forgive me guys.

Short chapter....sorry :(

Follow me on Instagram :)
Id:- wattpad_lover__

I hope you'll enjoy....
Keep voting and commenting :)

Love ya all peeps....
Allah Hafiz.
~Misha.

~C’est cela l’amour, tout donner, tout sacrifier sans espoir de retour. 

'That is love, to give away everything, to sacrifice everything, without the slightest desire to get anything in return.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

682K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
343K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
1M 61.3K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...