MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 51

9.7K 664 135
By musicialtie

" Life kitni simple lagti hai when u smile "

a pleasant thought crossed over the half sleepy yet admiring the love of his life's angelic full sleepy form.

Manik just had again confessed the fact to himself that 'He is completely smitten by his Fan-Girlfriend. '

Its the middle of the night and he was sudden awake after experiencing another pleasant steamy night .

He smiled recalling the extremely passionate love they had for each other in that short time of span . It literally brought slight ghostly blushed on his face which he quickly tried to hide by pressing his lips together on his usual habitual manner.

He had never thought of his cursed life one day would turned into this bliss .

'One accident... had changed his life. ' he surprisingly chukled with the boyish one liner his mind came with. so much changed has occurred in his Manik-ish life.

He went on another thought When on the other day he had shouted on her. He was repented. he didn't want to hurt her but he did . But he completely blamed his still-need-to-work-on anger. His painful past what he wanted the last to recall made its wicked entry through the lovely healed present of his. But he again thanked his stars and specially his own personal shining star to understand him..

He just was not ready to go back to his past. More accurately He Didn't Want To. Not Now...Never.

He was actually scared of losing the people he loved or he was being loved. And right now he only had Her whom he loved and he was being loved . Unconditionally.

This fear had made him to go insane with the glimpse of his past last morning. and as a scared heart he vented out his fear but in a wrong way. and it scared the death out of his life with the fraction of distance between them due to it.

He sighed feeling the sweat formed on his tensed forehead. The 17 degree of a.c. actually failed to give him comfort that time. Just mere thought of separating from her, knocked his panicked out and he uncomfortably shifted to his place wiping out his stress.

He needed some destruction from this worst imagination. And frantically started looking for a desperate hide out .

And then he turned to his right side and found his solace In a lightening speed... His Home. His Love.

" NANDINI "

His mouth twisted in a relaxed smile while releasing the stone of afraidness from his chest. He sighed deeply and leaned onto her. Pecking her temple taking his good time he found what they called ' heaven...peace ' .

Nandini stirred feeling the most welcoming warmth and shifted herself towards the source of that warmth and when her sleeping senses were satisfied to get contented warmth they got settled down peacefully.

Manik chuckled with her actions . How she dragged herself over him in sleep and drifted into more deep slumber after putting her entire weight on him practically caging him .

And smiled feeling her murmuring something over his bare chest tingling his sanity. He slapped his rising hormones feeling her heaving mounds pushing onto his chest. Though she was wearing his shirt but yet that soft fabric was not helping but pushing up his desired more. And besides that three top opened bold buttons showing her prefect valley like cleavage made his senses more havoc and desperate to stop that peek a boo game. And he just couldn't able to think more than...that She was wearing his shirt. 

Only his shirt... underneath Nothing .

God damn!!! Sheer torture it was.

He needed distraction from that too. So having no option left he just chanted ' Control Manik ' mantra of his like every night he did before hugging her protectively and joined her in peaceful dreams.

***

" aachuu " Nandini sneezed again and stretched her hands to feel her personal warmer but having cold in reply she unwillingly opened her eyes just to find Him missing.

Suing her laziness away her sleepy eyes started looking for him around the huge exclusive hotel room. Last night she was too occupied with her world's king that she missed to look around the room they had booked. It was extremely spacious with such elegant classy interior. She gasped calculating the approximate price of that place . And what her mind fetched made her stunned. She immediately regretted for falling sick and landed over this over expensive place which was beyond her reach and expectations .

And then again Her mind knocked her and she sighed defeatedly recalling her present status... She was no longer only A commoner Moorthy but also a Girlfriend of the Richie Rich Celebrity Malhotra.

What a change of life!!!!!!

Her pool of thoughts got little dam when she heard the washroom door flung opened . And there immersed the Drenched in warm shower, wrapped only in towel that too only in the lower part mostly showing the gymed toned waist, flaunting the killing abs , broad oh-so-touch-me-chest The Manik oh-so-deadly-drool-worthy-handsome Malhotra .

" like what you see... "

came a smirk teasing which mentally slapped her eyes to ogle..no scratch that.. gobbled that Heavenly sight in front of her hungry eyes. Her finger were just itching to wipe out those water droplets which were dripping from his wet hairs literally envying them to touch him like that so shamelessly . 

 "Didn't they know Tht only her fingers and lips had the right of touch him???." she scoffed.

" Back on earth Ms Moorthy "

another husky comment and its time she didn't want to slap but bang her head to the nearest wall.

" Ohh come on baby !!!! Stop ogling like you haven't seen me before. Stop making love through eyes. its kinda weird and rude. "

His bold husky comment made her off guarded and extremely shy. Her cheeks just married the deep reddish shade of pink. She just felt dead shy to get caught to actually doing eye-sex by undressing him mentally.

But she was no less than a tease when it came for comparison. so hiding her shyness with her straight face she re attacked

" Haan toh!!! I am just doing THAT with what is mine. Isshe tumhe kya? I can do anything with which is exclusively Mine. So you dare not come in between ... you monster Malhotra . "

Manik gulped the outcome with extreme shock whilst pleasure . He smirked and leaning over her astonished face whispered seductively

" Ohh I so Dare-ly want to COME Between You. "

with that he traced her sensitive spot behind her ear with his tongue and re entered the washroom with his cloths with a mischievous smirk leaving a stunned Nandini.

She just couldn't get over his mischievous teasing sessions and that day too his words just took her to the verge of losing her sanity.

She kept her palm over her thudding racked heart to calm it's pace down understanding the Hidden meaning behind his trade and uttered baffled packing

" really a monster he is My World's king ... "

****

They were ridding back to city. It's forty minutes had passed already and Nandini hadn't spoken anything which made Manik curious.

He thought for something then asked in his usual manner

" What's up "

Nandini turned towards him with a frown to break her chain of thoughts.

" What's cooking in your head Nandu? " he mocked.

Nandini for few seconds thought to argue with him but then just dropped the idea. Kept silent.

" Aub itna soch lia hai toh bata bhi do. Tell me what's troubling you ."

Manik asked seeing her so lost .

For few minutes there was no word from her sides then suddenly she asked " Manik ek question puchu?"

He just nodded while driving. waited for her response.

She took her good moment and then asked something which astonished Manik to the core.

" Have you ever had a physical relation?"

Manik couldn't fetch out from where she had came up with this fantastic query. he stopped the car with a screetch immediately .

All he could see was Red and Green too. He didn't knew what to answer . His not-so- sure lips flickered and he re asked

"And you want me to tell you now?"

now she was confused. Did she really want to know that? she asked herself. then uttered an uncertain

" No."

Manik relaxed a bit then glancing at her stealthily side ways he felt little guilty for the 'unspoken needy talk ' which they had neglected till that day.

Manik's dark suddenly fallen pale face , made her feel guilty. She was not actually into this weird thought. But she didn't know from where she uttered such out of the blue stuff.

Thinking Manik angry she thought to talk with him . so she grabbing all her strength said

" Manik I am sorry "

Manik was surprised with her confession. he just way to occupied with his own thoughts that he missed the guilty look on her face.

Manik understood her dilemmas. and freed himself from the seat belt. turning completely towards her, he took her hands which were fidgeting with the belt of her bag . Entwining their fingers he lifted her chin to face him and uttered with concern

" No... I am sorry. I should have cleared all your doubts . actually we haven't discussed about this topic toh it just get skipped from my mind. "

She lifted her eyes to find him staring at her eyes lovingly. his eyes only speaking of loyalty. and with her bathed heart she gave all her ears to him.

" Nandini before you I was just dealing with my life just as it was leading me. Yes I admit of being reckless and rude . Yes I have kissed numerous girls. Not only in Reel but Real life too. I have dozens of flings just for partying. as you have already heard of as well as read in articles about me. But trust me on that they were just for fun. just like stress buster . They knew that I don't like them and they were okay with that as it gave them free publicity to be clicked with Manik Malhotra . I was never serious with them neither I had the desires for them. But everything has changed when you stepped in to my life Nandini. "

He paused and cupped her face and lovingly confessed

" Fir tum mere life me aayi. And everything has changed. I have changed. I started being happy. I started loving. And I become serious about you. About our relationship. And YOU are the first and surely the last one whom I Desire Nandini. "

with that he dropped a lingering kiss on her forehead while she blushed with happiness with his confession.

"And one more thing ... I have never had a physical relation despite of being careless Casanova."

He confessed and she in return hugged him with all her love.

Words were just secondary thing when your silence roared so loudly.

He smiled contentedly with her gesture and reciprocated the hug.

" But I certainly wish NOW to rectify my status of being hopeless virgin.. you know. "

He whispered over her shoulder and she dug her face more into his chest to suppress the blush.

suddenly Manik continued

" And one more thing is that .. I won't ask you whether you had a physical relation or not . as I do know the answer. "

Hearing him Nandini unsurely broke the hug and gazed at him blankly. Her all trust was depending on his this one comment. so with perplexed heartbeats she waited for him to continue.

Manik smiled in heart cheekily with her horrified expression and broke the air stating

" And the answer is No. U didn't. as Jitna main tumhe janta hu.. you have saved everything for your world's king . Your craziness for your world's king has made it Crystal clear . So if I wouldn't be The Manik Malhotra, Your world's king but just Manik Malhotra a random guy ... you will definitely not agreeing to live in with me. Nor even get physical. And I sincerely am glad to Be your world's king . First time I actually feel happy to be The Rockstar, you are crazy for. Nehi toh tum kabhi nehi milti mujhe "

"ohh toh hai... everything is for My World's king only " she smiled boardly with his words.

" Thank you Nandini... for loving me so much. " he uttered genuinely kissing her temple.

" And thank you to Love me back and giving me the entire world of happiness. I love you too My World's King. "

And then another door of dilemma got opened and their relationship shut down almost very weird hurdles.

******

Its already late evening and Manik was still out for work. he was extremely busy with his new album. last minute song mixing had occupied him badly. They had returned from lonavala five hours back. And he just left for work after dropping her home.

Nandini sighed thinking of the busy-ness of rich people 's business. Getting bored she was finding to do some work. She had chatted with her best friend Shreeya for quite a long time until she got busy to her house hold chores. She even thought to talk to Abhi but he was busy with his family function. So having no better choice to do Nandini simply logged into SNS sites to update her fan-self.

As per a loyal fangirl habit , her fingers clicked on to Manik's fan clubs and as usual she started to read those crazy stuffs HIS fans wrote about him.

It literally thrilled her to know that how unbelievably he was being loved by her immense of fans. They not only worshipped him loved him fantasizing about him but respected him too.

She went thought some wild wings done by his crazy fans shared along with his freaking amazing edits and she smiled as well as blushed. Just like a loyal crazy jabra-fan.

She knew how much deeply he was being admired by his Fan girls. And the fact was She just got too lucky.

Again another blush hit her cheek when she saw his snap of messy wet hairs and body hugging wet white shirt and pair of blue denim emerging out of a pool which was most probably one of his new photo shoots spreading his aura .

Though she had seen him more of dazzling and bare than the picture but yet couldn't stop her hitting cheeks with his hotness.

she read the caption his Fan had posted to the pic " hotness ki dukan "

A huge grin played on her face with that and she literally adding in her mind

" I am the permanent customer of this hotness ki Dukan. so don't dare to eye on him as I am very possessive about him. understood.. "

She grinned like a teenager saving the snap of him. living with him 24 hours was not enough for her that she still needed to collect and load her phone with his pictures as if all the pics she had taken of him and his bare back, his exquisite tattoo stealthily were not enough !!

She recalled one afternoon Manik was relaxing in the swimming pool and she being a love sick fan puppy had taken his wet murderous bare back with killer sexiest tattoo picture and unluckily got caught by his ohh-not-again-tht-gawking frustrated eyes.

Manik was literally frustrated with Her fangirl craziness till then.

Well when it comes to her World's king .. Her heart just wanted more and more.

She chukled to herself and went on to another linked sights for more mashala news. She was excitedly going through the stuff when suddenly her eyes caught up with a particular news.

Her eyes practically got glued over the news.

She just couldn't trust her eyes. Her inner state requested her eyes to betray her. but they were too loyal to her it seemed.

She again went through the very recent update and the images tagging with it.

She was still in shock when her cell ranged indicating Abhi to the other side .

She answered unknowingly and before she could compose herself she heard exclaiming

" Nandu did you get the news? "

And she couldn't reply Yes or No. as she was shocked to death to think anything right then other than

"" NOOO... It can't be true..How is that even possible ??""

**********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 32.9K 51
Love Story of The Royal Couple.
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
977K 51.7K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...