criminal // n.h

By alltheIouve

Clariss Jenner was a normal college girl. She had really high grades, her professors loved her and her works... More

criminal // n.h
prologue
two
three
four
five
six

one

102 5 2
By alltheIouve

I woke up from that silly dream about robbing this convenience store with some people I didn't know except Kris I'm still weirded out about that dream.

It was like, ten in the morning and Kris was still asleep. And it was a saturday. What about I watch some T.V, eh? I opened it, and it showed the news.

"World's most wanted criminals, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, or should we say 'The five masked men' still missing after the shooting and robbery at Newcastle, United kingdom a few weeks ago. We think that they've left the U.K. The NBI are searching for them already." The newscaster spoke. I tensed up, what if they were here in New York? I mean, no one knew what they look like. I heard if someone tried to take their mask off, they're dead. I shouldn't think about this. Whatever.

I switched the channel to MTV, and Girls by The 1975 was playing and put the volume higher because this is Kris' favorite song.

"Eyes bright, Uptight, Just girls. No she can't be what you need if she's seventeen!" I sang along to the words of the song.

"Shut up, Let me sleep!" Kris shouted.

"Hell no, get your lazy ass up. Let's get brunch." I slapped her bare arm.

"I went to a party last night and got home at four-thirty in the morning, go away." She groaned, well that explains the messy make-up.

"Then you should tell me what the hell happened last night!" I squealed at her.

"Alright, alright. But first, let me take a shower." She laughed as she walked to the bathroom.

"Yay! Okay." I smiled. Kris was a party animal, yet she's a huge nerd. Like yeah she's that 'Good Girls are Bad Girls that haven't been caught' type. And she's rude, like really rude but when you get to know her, she's really nice and has a heart.

Speaking of Kris, she came out wearing a white v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with a towel wrapped around her hair

"You happy now? It's ten in the morning." She groaned again.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes jokingly as I walked to the bathroom with my clothes.

-

"Okay, okay so what happened?" I immidiately asked Kris as we sat down the table with our food.

"I met a guy." Kris smiled. Oh dear. Here we go again with the she met a boy story. Hope this sounds good.

"Go on..."

"His name is Adam. He's really hot, like literally. Because, the boy works out and he's a frat boy and guess what? He's british and he's nineteen. BAM!" She did that explosion effect with her hands (???). I could see that she really likes this guy. She was blushing the whole time she was speaking. But British... There are barely British people here and that's just really weird. And I remember the news.

"Oh! Anyway, this is how we met. He was like in the couch with his friends. I think they were five and all of them are brunettes but there was one blonde. And, you know I was just talking to some of my friends. Like, Sam and Kendall. And then he just approached me, asked my name and talked and that's it." She explains.

"Well, when did he start going here?" I asked, I was curious. What if he's one of those masked men? And just like she said, they were five friends.

"He said, last year-which was freshman year- but he was a loser, and no one knew him and he sat on the back." She responded, chewing on the cheeseburger we bought a while ago.

"Oh." Was all I said, I had nothing against this Adam guy but I have never seen him before here, I think that was just a lie. What am I even saying? I'm sure those men are like thirty or forty.

"Hey there's a party tonight. Do you wanna come?" She asked out of nowhere. Someone probably asked her because she was texting someone.

"No. We've been friends for like seventeen years. You do know I don't like parties." I replied and she sighs. "Oh, come on! You're nineteen. Yet, you haven't had a boyfriend-same-, you haven't fall in love yet. And you never went to a party since ever! I promise, you'll have the best night of your life. Live your life for once!" Kris begged. Well, it is true.

"Ugh, where is this gonna be?" I sighed, I can't say no because everything she said is true.

"SOTA frat house! It's a few miles away from campus." She squealed. She was definitely excited.

"Well, frat boys are hot." I laughed.

"So you're coming?" She asked with a 'it's a miracle' kind of face.

"Yeah, I guess." I groaned, I wasn't really excited though. Yeah they will be frat boys, hot guys, loud music, but, a party.

"Yay!! Okay, Kendall's boyfriend is picking us up at seven. We should probably pick something to wear now."

"Nah. Later. It's barely even one in the afternoon."

...

It was 7:04 now, Kris made me wear a black dress that was that reached the top of my knees while she wore a blue one that reached her mid-thigh. And just as I thought, a black Lamborghini is at the front of our dorm building. That must be Kendall and her boyfriend.

"Kris, hurry up! They're here!" And as expected, she came out of the bathroom with her make up on.

As we reached the car, Kendall introduced me to her boyfriend Rob which was obviously a frat boy as well. "You're four minutes late." Kris said. They were all talking, I'm just here laughing along.

We were now at the frat house. The letters SOTA were written in gold at the gates. The loud music was heard everywhere. This is exciting.

There were people everywhere, on the pool, at the grass, everywhere. And as we entered, BAM. Everyone was dancing, making out, partying, getting wasted, doing drugs.

"Welcome to your first party!" Kris shouted on my ear due to the loud music and no one can hear anyone.

This is my first party. Yeah, I went to birthday parties, graduation parties, every kind of party except frat parties and high school parties.

Kris grabbed my hand and we ran to the five boys she was talking about. Wow they do look like frat boys.

They look familliar.

But probably not.

The guy probably Kris was talking to was Adam. Well, this one is really cute before the other guys she liked.

"What's your name?" The blonde one asked. Now he looked familliar.

"I'm Clariss." I smiled fakely. Yeah, he was hot and damn, he had blue eyes.

"I'm James. James Brooke." He put his hand out for me to shake it. He also had a thick accent. I don't know if it was French, Spanish or Irish or whatever. But I shook his hand anyway.

"Come sit." He patted the seat next to him and I did. And I looked at Kris and the Adam guy. They were talking, exchanging numbers and probably wanting to dance because Adam grabbed Kris' hand and they went somewhere.

"So, how old are you?" James shouted on my ear, because you know. Too loud music.

"I'm nineteen." I answered. You can tell I'm really uncomfortable, I haven't experienced this in my life.

"I'm twenty." He smiled, I noticed he had a lip piercing.

"That's nice." I forced a smile. He was really hot, okay, but he's just, wow. You may never know what he is.

"You seem uncomfortable here, you want a drink?" He tried to be nice. But... "No thank you, I don't drink."

"You're nineteen and you don't drink?" He laughed. Oh my god, he has an adorable laugh.

"They smell bad." I groaned. I didn't like beer or liquor. Anyway, he stood up. I finally feel comfortable. Not that I'm squeezed. It's just that there's something in him.

He came back with two red cups on his hand, "I said, I don't drink."

"It's water. You seem tired already. Is this your first party?" He asked. Well he was really nice. "Thank you. Yeah this is my first party."

"Not even a high school party?"

"No. I'm always the loser kid back then. Until now."

"Then welcome to the best party ever!"

"Thanks."

I let out a hiccup and I started to hyperventilate because it was too hot and there were people surrounding us. And my cup was empty.

"Are you alright?" James looked shocked. His eyes were wide. And I still couldn't breathe. I kept coughing and coughing. And my head hurts. So this James guy came back with another cup of water and gave it to me.

"Thank you." I said and drank the cup.

"You should really go home. Your best friend is drunk and is still dancing with Adam. Like they're drunk dancing." James laughed as I turned around and see Adam and Kris slow dancing when the song playing was 'Find You' by Zedd. Yep, they're pretty wasted.

"You guys should probably get home. You're having a hard time breathing and your best friend is wasted." James laughed, looking at his watch.

"It's like only eleven."

"Are you kidding me? It's three in the morning!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah. I'll give you guys a ride home if you'd like."

"Sure. Thank you."

I got up from my seat and I looked at Kris who was crying and drinking from a bottle at the same time. And Adam was nowhere to be found. "We gotta go home, you're drunk."

"What do you mean? I lost my boyfriend!" Kris cried again. God, her make up is ruined.

"Come on." I groaned and grabbed her hand. Me and James held her for support.

As we went to James' car. Kris won't stop sobbing about how she lost Adam while dancing. "He said he was going for a wee and he hasn't come back yet." and the sobbing goes on and on and on until we reached our dorm building.

"So, this is it." I said, looking at the window seeing the building. "Thanks, James." I smiled at him as I opened the door.

"No worries. Clariss, right?"

"Yes. Goodnight." I said as I went out of the door to get Kris out of the car as well.

"Take care!" I heard him say as I slammed the door shut and went inside the building, and to our room. Kris passed out on her bed, while I, washed up and wore my pajamas to bed and as I shut my eyes, I fell asleep.

x

OKAY I KNOW SOME PARTS HERE ARE LIKE AFTER. BUT DONT WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTERS WONT BE AFTER-ISH

JAMES IS NIALL AND ADAM IS LOUIS. BECAUSE THEYRE ON DISGUISE JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID THE WORLD KNOWS THEIR NAMES BUT NOT THEIR FACES. AND YES I MADE NIALL THE OLDEST ONE HERE BECAUSE HES THE LEADER OF THE GANG

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON JUNE BECAUSE IM GONNA WRITE THIS WITH MY FRIEND WHEN SHE GETS HERE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
460K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...