Forbidden Bonds

Από Snoozyn

(Book4) Robin Lillian Blackwood She never intended for it to happen. She never meant to befriend him. She... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: The life of a bookworm
Chapter 2: Mission
Chapter 3: Under the Stringlights
Chapter 4: Spell
Chapter 5: Decaf Please
Chapter 6: Castaway
Chapter 7: Scents
Chapter 8: Cleanup on aisle...
Chapter 9: Unraveled
Chapter 10: Visits
Chapter 11: Comfort
Chapter 12: Trapped
Chapter 13: Strange Occurances
Chapter 14: Flames
Chapter 15: Revelations
Chapter 16: Mystical Bonds
Chapter 17: Reaching Out
Chapter 18: Red
Chapter 19: Collision
Chapter 21: Surprise visit
Chapter 22: Genders

Chapter 20: Bite me

5K 250 11
Από Snoozyn

The next night I am awoken to the sound of chants and I find all four sisters in the living room, lighting candles and pouring salt in the corners.

Callum is nowhere to be seen, so I try to forget the creepy images that are trying to invade my mind as I head to the back deck, checking for him, needing his touch to calm my frantic mind.

He's not there either and I almost scream as a small hand grabs mine. "Robin, Callum was looking for you." Riley whispers quietly as she leads me to the front porch, before giving us some time alone.

I grasp his shirt, not liking the feelings this is giving me, unfamiliar in these ways.

"Callum..."

"Shhhhh. It's okay. I promise you. I know you don't understand, but not a single strand of magyk will touch you." I look into his eyes in the dim lighting of the night, shivering and shaking like a baby pup, nothing like I've been raised to be as an alphas daughter, but I would like to see how my father would feel against a woman like Callum's mother.

"Just take my hand and trust me. I want to keep you healthy. I want to keep these babies healthy and if this is the only way then I'm willing to try." I can tell that he is nervous too. I can feel it through our thinly placed bond, a bond that I have come to realize is not complete.

But I suck it up and nod my head thinking of the children that may never come to be if I don't toughen my soul.

I let him drag me into the eerie lighting. I let him sit me on the floor, his eyes the only thing keeping me glued to my spot as his sisters start to circle us.

They each take his hand, whispering words that I cannot decipher before connecting their hands around us.

I shiver as Callum pulls me close, kissing my forehead and arching his neck.

I let my canines gently descend, not trying to seem greedy as I let my emotions free, as I let my hunger be known in the way I growl as I sniff his neck like an animal, the babies pushing my wild to give them what they crave to grow.

His worry is apparent as he gulps, his hands shaking as he pulls my head closer to his neck, to the mark I've given him and I hesitate.

The chanting starts to fade, his hands begging me but his breathing halting me even with my feral wildness banging on the inside.

"Don't be afraid, Robin bird. Just bite me." He whispers in my ear and I can't seem to help myself. I can't seem to hold back as he gives me those words of assurance.

And so I let my teeth find purchase, biting in and letting his blood coat my tongue, feeling the way his body presses to mine as the sensual bliss starts to wrap around us.

I lose myself, trusting that he won't pass out, that he will stop me before that this time.

My hands grasp his waste, holding him close as I feel the way my energy is increasing, the way the babies start to kick around inside my stomach, gentle taps here and there and then stronger as I continue to suck, to taste the way his blood satisfies my being.

I don't notice the way his sisters each grab his hand, the way they let their energy flow through him and into me. I'm only told about this afterwards, when I finally am pulled away by Callum's shaking hands, his shaky smile.

He had a hard time telling me to stop, but his sisters were starting to become tired, the babies needing a lot more energy than we thought possible.

He doesn't seem deterred as he wipes the blood from my lips, as he kisses me, picking me up in his arms, looking tired but alive nonetheless.

He thanks his sisters, his eyes glinting as he helps me to the couch and the candles are all blown out.

As they turn the lights on, I try not to think about the sight they must have seen, my mouth latched around their brothers neck, my hands digging into his body... my cheeks darken to a rosy red at my embarrassment.m as I look to Callum's neck. I hadn't had the time to close his wound this time and blood still drops lazily from the holes my canines made in his delicate white skin.

I try to tell him so, but before I can, Lorna is chanting, waving her fingers and pressing a salve to his neck and when she pulls away his skin is pristine again, no marks to prove that I had ever. Even there in the first place. This really grinds my gears for some reason, but I keep it in until Callum says goodbye to his sisters. Riley and Maisie both touch my stomach, giving me smiles before disappearing. Gavina only waves and Lorna still seems upset as she turns her head and they both turn to dust, leaving Callum and I alone.

I sigh, trying not to think of all that I do not understand as he walks towards the kitchen. "You hungry?" He asks as my stomach growls, the babies kicking in answer.

"Maybe a bit." I say softly as I patiently wait for my male to feed me, to care for me as any male wolf would do, maybe even better. I can't help but think how lucky I am to be his Flame.

He brings over a tray with a rare steak on it, mashed potatoes and broccoli on the side.

I bite my lip. "Thank you."

"I thought after the transfer, you might want something a little heartier than soup." His smile is infectious, his dimples adorable.

I just not my head and let him place the tray on my lap, him sitting right next to me, eating his own steak, his thigh touching mine, giving me the comfort I need to keep any sickness at bay, but I'm not sure I need it now. With his energy swirling in my body, I don't feel weak or sick. I feel like my usual self and I can't help but smile at this as I look to him.

Afterwards I can't help but ask even if I know somewhat what it's like through our bond. "Does it pain you?"

"What?"

"My bite." I ask, trying to hide my face with my hair, my cheeks turning radish red surely.

He chuckles, pulling me to face him head on, one hand grasping my hair, the other around my thickening waist. "I'm not sure I could describe it, but I can tell you that it was a struggle not to bone you in the middle of that floor, Robin."

My eyes widen as his face closes in on mine, his lips pressing against my own. My hormones sky rocket as I fall into him, letting my tongue venture out to meet his. He doesn't disappoint as he leaves my lips, kissing down my own neck, biting me there so suddenly that I gasp.

My heart quickens, the dirty trays forgotten on the coffee table as I'm pushed to my back, Callum making his way lazily down to my chest, his hands not so gentle. They are sore and swollen, every touch he makes giving me a pleasurable pain, his tongue wetting my nipple from the outside of my clothing before biting down.

"Mmmm." I moan, my nether region on fire as his hands seem to work magyk on me.

He continues on his downward perusal until he's at my feet, his hands pressing in gently, his teeth biting, my toes curling as he lets one hand drift up my dress, pressing into my aching - "ahh!"

His fingers are inside me, my underwear shoved to the side as he twists them, his teeth now onto my next foot, his devilish smile clear. I let him have his way with me. I let him take over, rubbing my sensitive spots over and over again until I'm coming undone before we've even really started.

I'm heated now, my breasts heaving, his fingers still wet inside me. "Come here." I gasp out.

"And where is here?" He teases and I growl, letting my wolf show through, letting him see how wild he makes me.

I can feel it in him, his restraint and I don't want that, so I sit up, pushing him to his back before standing.

My panties drop to the floor in seconds, my dress soon following before I order him undress as well. He doesn't hesitate, pulling his shirt over his head, unbuckling his pants and dropping them to the floor, sitting back against the couch with a hard on so big that I wonder how I ever took him in the first place.

And we haven't touched in that way for a while now.

But I shake away my hesitations and I straddle his lap, our bodies warming to each other's touch.

He wastes no time in rubbing against my folds, my lips finding his as I feel him pop into place, slowly rocking my hips in his grip, slowly sitting me down to take his full length bit by bit.

"Mmmm." I moan out, releasing his lips and tilting my head back when he shoves to the hilt, feeling myself tighten and wrap around him, his length filling me so much that I bite my lip at the slight pain.

"Come here." He orders as I lift my hips, pulling me in so that his lips are touching my neck, breathing against my ear, biting the lobes.

I give myself to him, up and down, letting him guide me until we're both a frenzied mess and I'm cumming, him spilling inside of me a few seconds later.

I let my head fall forward, my face crushed against his neck as tears start to fall. How did we end up like this? Why couldn't we both be normal human beings? Why do we have to be on such different sides of the track?

He lets me fall apart, holding me until I'm done and then helping me to clean up, stroking my bump softly, kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry so much. We'll figure this out."

And he's gone, doing the dishes, doing all the duties I thought I would be doing, making me feel like a helpless pup again.

But maybe he's right. So I hold on to that hope, that just maybe we can make this work.

We're twin flames after all.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

896K 21.6K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
The Bond Από Unapologetic

Λυκάνθρωπος

768K 27.7K 38
Amelia (Lia) was living a good and comfortable life before a one night stand changed her life. Six weeks after probably one of the best nights of he...
332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
Broken Bonds Από Snoozyn

Λυκάνθρωπος

262K 12.3K 17
(Book 2) Beatrix is sick. She's sick of herself. She's sick of what she's done. She's sick of missing him. She's sick of wishing he would come ba...