Moving In

By _CallMe_Crazy

Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior yea... More

Blaze
Mousy Mo
Hazel
Meeting the boys
I Don't Party. Anymore.
I Threw His Cigarettes
I Don't Need a Ride
Falling Behind
Flirting
Game day
Walk Away
Our Girl (Axel POV)
Plan: Trick Blaze into Being Honest with Us and Trusting Us Bc we Miss her.
Shakespear
The Phone Call
Run Axel Run.
Mi Casa
Spend the Night
I Should Go
Two by Two
Old friends
One Call
La Amas
I'm Done
I Do
Whose to Blame
POV of Robot Number 1
The Cliche Kidnapping
Mommy's Home
His Father's Son
What a Mean Mommy
The Trails of Love
Meanwhile... Part 1

A Party?

15K 447 44
By _CallMe_Crazy

Chapter 6

Hazel (short)

"You live alone?" Hazel asks as she examines the small apartment with boxes still packed. She tries not to let her mind wonder to the conversation she tried to over hear between Mr. Williams and Blaze.

She didn't want to be intrusive but then again she wants her friend to be honest with her. Blaze has been the first girl Hazel can stand since Mo.

"Yeah," is the only explanation Blaze gives, which Hazel should have expected. Everyone knows she is a walking mystery and that seems to be why Axel hates her so much.

Hazel resists the eye roll as she thinks of how protective he is being. Really he is doing it for himself. She is caring and funny and strong and beautiful. He could like her, hell he could fall in love with her. And he knows it. So by making her out to be this dangerous and troublesome girl he can stay away, he can hate her.

"You don't seem to have a lot of stuff," Hazel comments trying to press for more information.
Even with the boxes it seems like Blaze doesn't have a lot of stuff. In fact it seems like too little to even have everything she would need.

"Is this even your furniture?" Hazel continues as Blaze finally turns around from the stove where she was cooking them pasta for dinner.

"No it's not, I rent this place furnished," Blaze begins before quietly adding, "and I move around a lot so I don't get to keep much."

She turns her attention back to the pot before pouring out the hot noodles into a drainer. Hazel wanted to keep asking but the jungle of a collar stops her.

Blaze

"Aw," Hazel coos as she pet his soft black fur making him purr and run against her hand, " I'm in love!"

I smile looking over my shoulder as Ace, my black cat, soaking up all the attention Hazel was giving him.
"Attention Whore," I call at him and he just meows in response. But in reality I was just happy she stopped asking questions.

"God I wish I could have a cat back at the house," she whines continuing to feed Ace's ego with coos of how handsome he is.

"You're parents won't let you have pets?" I ask while shuffling around the open kitchen area that is in front of the living room. If you can even call the empty space a living room.

"I don't live with my parents, but one of my roommates is allergic," She says and I hear the jungle of a cat toy bounce against the wall. Meaning Ace has moved on from the love Hazel had to offer.

I freeze before turning to look at her, "I won't ask if you don't want to tell."

She smirks, "who are you going to tell?" She teases and I grin at her.

"What you don't think me and Kayla could have a civil conversation in the name of gossip?" I ask sarcastically laced in my words.

She smiles at me, before a calm expression hanging in her features, "My dads in jail for killing my mother when I was 10."

I try to keep a neutral expression but I feel my eyes go wide, and I thought that I was the only one with some fucked up family.

"But he's innocent," she tells me and I can't hide my confusion and surprises as she continues, "I was with him all day, but they won't believe me."

I see her tighten her hands into fists, "the trial was complete bull shit and no one would listen to me. So I'm going to be a lawyer and get my dad the justice he was stripped of."

I can see a fire burning in her hazel eyes as her calm expression turns into determination, like she won't let anyone stop her. Like she can't.

I smile at her, "I bet he's proud."

She looks taken back by my statement, as I see her eyes gloss over, "he says he is everyday."

Opening my arms she walks into them letting a few stray tears fall as her head collided with my shoulder.
"He says I should just be an artist, that I shouldn't waste my time," she sniffles and I run my hand over her hair, "but I can't just forget about him. H-he's my dad."

I bring her face up towards me, "no one expects you to forget him, but maybe you should put yourself first. You can always make a couple million off your paintings and hire the best lawyer the state has to offer."

She pouts while mumbles, "you sound just like him."

I shake my head while rollin my eyes, "how about we ignore that sad shit for now and beat our faces until we look unrecognizable."

She nods her head, "Jax won't know what hit him," she says her voice coming back to the confidence I am used to.

We eat in between getting ready even making crap jokes and entertaining Ace.  Who is basking in the attention and enjoying the activity of playing fetch with Hazel, who can't believe a cat can play fetch.
Before we know it Mason texts me that they are outside.

"Ready," Hazel asks rolling off cat hair from her tight short Jean skirt and black tight top.

"As I'll ever be," I mutter as I try to pull down my jean shorts to make them longer, or at least long enough to cover my ass.

"Stop that," she says slapping my hand away and fixing my sheer top that it literally see through showing off my white lace bra-let I wore under the top.

"Let's just hurry into the warm car," I say wondering why we are barely wearing anything but it's so cold out.

Hazel makes her way out the door and I quickly lock it before we walk down the outside stairs towards the side walk where the truck is parked.

I look up to see the boys hanging out their windows applauding and I can't help but smile, "ladies!" Mason calls.

He even whistles from the drivers seat as Jackson claps in the passenger seat with his window down. Me and Hazel dramatically runway walk down the side walk of the apartment. Even posing every couple of steps as the boys continue to holler. Well except for Jax who lost is jaw on the floor of the back seat.

"Boys," I greet as me and Hazel pile in the back seat with Hazel in the middle in between to Jax and I.

"Damn our girls looking good tonight!" Mason says enthusiastically but his eyes are glued to me as Jax coughs up a compliment to Hazel who giggles.

I try not to let the fact he carelessly said 'our girls' meaning me and Hazel. Me. As if I were apart of the group. Which everyone knows can happen unless Axel says. I try not to cringe remembering what Axel heard today. Which was just enough for this to be my last fun time with everyone before he officially declared me as an undesirable.

Suddenly Mason lets put a loud sneeze before he could drive off and mutters a couple curse words. Thankfully pulling me out of my depressing thoughts.

"Blaze do you by chance have a cat?" He asks and I nod my head slowly.

"Why?" I ask and he answers with another sneeze.

"He's allergic," Hazel tells me as Mason starts having a sneezing fit, "like bad allergic."

"I'll roll down the windows," Jackson says as we start to drive off.

The drive was short and before I knew it we were following a row of other cars down a neighborhood street full of mansions.

"Axel is already here somewhere," Mason says as we pull up and park across the street front the house that is littered with people and you can hear the music from here.

I sigh remembering he would be here too, tonight could have actually been fun too.

Climbing out we make our way up to the packed house as the boys shake hands and slap backs with other guys at the door. Me and Hazel make our way through the group of guys into the house that is 10 times louder once the door is opened.

Sliding through the bodies of people we try to make it past the living room but a loud shrill sound stops us.

"What the hell are you doing here?" We hear a high pitched voice sound from behind me and Hazel.

I roll my eyes before turning around, "it's been a while, I was wondering when Satan was gonna show up."

The blonde devil narrows her eyes at me, "answer the fucking question Snow," She sneers and is successful in getting me angry.

I start to move towards her ready to rip that blonde hair off her head when Hazel grips my arm trying to hold me back.
"Blaze," She grits out through her teeth but I just shake her arm off and zero in on my target.

Suddenly another hand wraps around my arm, one that is much larger and stronger than Hazels. The hand successfully stops me in my tracks before anyone at the party could take notice of our encounter.

I look up to see Axel with a vicious glare staring down at me, "she's right you shouldn't be here."

He lets me rip my arm out of his hold before turning to face him fully, "wanna fucking repeat that puppet," I hiss in a low tone not even Haze can hear it.

"Leave, no one wants you here."

He turns before I can say anything back and walks through the crowd that is still ignorant of what would have been the catfight of the century. Lucky for me Kayla just laughs and brushes past us with her two clones.

Unlucky for Axel I wasn't finished with him.

________________________

Edited and updated!

Vote comment and
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
55.1K 867 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
2.2K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...