Mr. Stranger's Kiss || kim jo...

By agustdickk

..."Hey Mr. Stranger.." She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. "Can you do me a favor a... More

MR.STRANGER'S KISS
Chapter 3: "KAI"
Chapter 4: "Will you help me look for Mr. Stranger?"
Chapter 5: Sehun's Apology
Chapter 6: "That irascible bastard"
Chapter 7: Kai: I'm Mr. Stranger
Chapter 8: At the Mall with Sehun
Chapter 9: Start of Friendship?
Chapter 10: Rooftop!
Chapter 11: Overprotective or Jealous?
Chapter 12: How Dona felt
Chapter 13: DROWN
Chapter 14: Date?
Chapter 15: Sweet and Bitter
Chapter 16: Kai's older brother
Chapter 17: May the best man win
Chapter 18: With Taemin..
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Midnight Kiss?
Chapter 21: Kai: "I'll never give up on you, Jaehee."
Chapter 22: SOON?
Chapter 23: "You'll know."
Chapter 24: Official?
Story Teaser~
Chapter 25: Kai meet Kyungsoo
Chapter 26: Taemin's apology
Chapter 27: With Taemin again.
Chapter 28: Ignored?
Chapter 29: Drunk in a Penthouse!
Chapter 30: EPILOGUE
Special Chapter: The Marriage
Author's Note :D
FOR SALE! *not an update

Chapter 1 & 2: The Break-up and The Kiss

68.4K 2.1K 1.4K
By agustdickk

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Oh my god! This is it! The most awaited day of my life. Sehun and I will be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary today. I'm so excited that I can't wait to meet him! I can't believe Sehun and I actually made it this far. I'm so happy for us. Sehun and I are childhood friends that's why I'm absolutely happy when he noticed me as a lady and not just a childhood of him.

I took a shower to keep me fresh and after that, I picked a black yet a cute dress to wear, especially just for Sehun. I also did my hair in big curls and put a light make-up on my face. Ok, I'm ready! I really do hope this day turns out to be a great one. I picked my gift for Sehun that is properly wrapped in a blue gift wrapper on top of my study table.

I went downstairs and as soon as I got down, I bid my Mom and my older brother Kyungsoo goodbye after I took out a box of chocolate cake from the fridge that's made by Kyungsoo oppa just for Sehun and I.

I exited the house and made my way to the backseat of the car. I fastened my seatbelt as the driver started his engine and begun driving.

As we arrived at Oh family's resident, I got off the car and fixed my hair first before pushing the doorbell button. Seconds later, Aunt Sara opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh Jaehee, hi.” She said happily. “Come inside, dear.”

And as she said, I entered their humble abode. “I'd like to greet you a Happy 3rd Anniversary with Sehun.” She greeted.

“Oh thank you, Aunt Sara.” I said, smiling at her sweetly.

Aunt Sara is Sehun's mom. She's a pastry chef as well, same with Kyungsoo oppa. She's very nice and very modest.

“You should go upstairs and suprise Sehun.” She said and I nodded.

I went upstairs and as soon as I saw Sehun's bedroom door, I knocked. It took him a little longer before he opened his door and Sehun caught my attention as soon as I saw him covered with sweat in his forehead and in his naked torso as well. Why is he only wearing his boxers? I thought to myself.

“Hi Jaehee.” He greeted sweetly. “What are you doing here?” Say what?! He doesn't know why I'm here? He even forgot our 3rd year anniversary today?! Gosh! I can't believe this guy! I thought to myself. “What's with the cake and the gift? What's the occassion?” He asked innocently, which pisses me off. He totally forgot!

“I'll just explain it inside.” I said, entering his room but he forbids me. He took a step forward outside his room and closed the door behind him. I feel something's fishy is going on inside. What is he hiding from me?

“Let's just talk here. Outside.” He said gulping his salive after the last word he said.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at Sehun straight in the eye. “What are you hiding from me, Sehun?” I asked him fiercely. There! I lost my sweetness. Tsk.

“Nothing!” He growled.

“Well, if it's nothing, why don't you want me inside your room?” I asked, still furrowing my brows.

He didn't answer me and just massaged his temples out of annoyance. Tsk! Now he couldn't think of anything to reason with me? Ha!

“Now, you can't say a word? Tss, whatever. I'm going in.” I said, pushing him out of my way. I slowly twisted the doorknob and entered his room without his permission.

Once I entered Sehun's bedroom, Sehun kept on telling me to get out already but I just kept on ignoring him. Sehun's room was filthy and damn messy! And when I say messy, it's indeed messy! His other boxers are lying on the floor even his pants, shirts, pillows, condoms, bra— What?! Condom and bra?! What the hell?!

I walked towards Sehun's bathroom door when I heard a girl's voice singing while taking a shower?

I shot Sehun a cold glare and he just ignored me. I quickly opened the bathroom's door and a high-pitched scream echoed inside the bathroom. Shit! I'm right and it hurts to think that Sehun was with this girl last night..

“Jaehee... I can explain.” Sehun said, approaching me and held my hand.

I removed his hand from my hand aggressively and took out the cake from the box and threw the cake straight at Sehun' face. I'm sorry for wasting the cake you made, Kyungsoo oppa.

“Happy 3rd year Anniversary, Ex-boyfriend!” I yelled, emphasizing the word ‘Ex-boyfriend’. I tried controlling my anger not to burst. I don't want to create any noise here and disturb Aunt Sara downstairs. “Another thing, here's my gift!” I yelled, then threw the gift straight into his forehead. Haha! GOAL!

I quickly run downstairs and immediately bid goodbye to Aunt Sara. I exited their house and got inside the car.

“Let's go to the convinience store! Hurry!” I commanded to the driver.

No question asked, the driver started driving our way to the convenience store. It only took minutes when we arrived there. I got off the car and told the driver to leave me here alone. He insists at first, but obeyed afterwards.

It's already night time so it's supposed to be dark but I can manage to take care of myself. I entered the convenience store, and I heard the soft bells jingled as I entered. I walked towards the ‘Beverage section’ and took a large bottle of beer and vodka then paid it over the counter.

I exited the convenience store and went to a nearby playground and sat on a swing and enjoyed my own company. The park is much better than going to the bar. I hate crowded and such noisy places, anyway.

•Narrator•

Jaehee proceeded drinking her alcoholic beverages. She really was drunk after finished drinking a large bottle of vodka alone. She really felt dizzy and her vision was unclear, it's blurry. She wanted to forget and move on but it wasn't that easy. Sehun was a good childhood friend of her and that's why she fell in love with him. Fortunately, Sehun accepted her love confession and they become a great couple after that. Months later, Jaehee got really busy with all her school president's stuffs and forgot to give Sehun a little of her time. That's also the time when Sehun rebelled, and decided to look for another girl who has time for him.

Feeling dizzy, she stood up and begun walking by her own. It was difficult for her to walk in that state. She's really drunk, that's why when she walks, she's unbalanced and might hit the ground any moment.

In a distant, she noticed someone standing, leaning against the bricked wall at the narrow lane. The charismatic stranger was wearing a knitted hat, a checkered poloshirt, a black pants and a pair of black sneakers as well.

“Hey you!” Jaehee yelled like a crazy teenager, while pointing her finger to that particular stranger.

Jaehee walked towards the stranger and when she was near the stanger, her legs softened, like a jelly. She almost fell on the ground if it wasn't for the charismatic stranger who caught Jaehee in his arms and helped her stand but Jaehee's legs still can't stand on it's own, that's why the stranger didn't remove his hands from Jaehee's waist.

Jaehee kept her eyes shut and smiled like a kid. “My savior...” She whispered under her breath as she rested her head on the charismatic stranger's hard chest. “Hey Mr. Stranger..” She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. “Can you do me a favor and..” she paused, sniffing. “..kiss me?”

“Can you do it.. Please..” Jaehee said, with her tears slowly rolling down on her cheeks. “I wanted to feel I'm loved.. just for tonight.” She continued.

Without any response, the charismatic stranger bit his lower lip and examined Jaehee's angelic and innocent face. He pinned Jaehee against the bricked wall and gave a peck on Jaehee's lips before wiping away her tears using his thumbs. He placed his palm on bricked wall before leaning in again and started to give Jaehee an incredible, long, deep, and passionate kiss. Probably the kiss she had never received from Sehun.

The kiss was full of love, tenderness, and passion for the both of them. If Jaehee could only see this beautiful scene with her naked eye, she will definitely cherish this moment in her heart.

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ

Hi~ So how was the 1st and 2nd chapter? Is it a crap? I'm sorry about, but don't worry I'll try my best to make this fic a lot better. :) Anyway, please wait for my next update. Don't forget to vote and comment as well. Thanks! ^^

•×LuHainne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 458 7
Beomgyu suddenly pushed him back against the couch. He swung a leg over the younger boy's lap. "Do you want to sit on Heeseung like this?" Taehyun st...
57.5K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
278 20 6
[ON HOLD] "I've trusted you and loved you with my whole heart. But, in the end, you just tossed away my feelings like, it didn't really matterd to yo...
4.2K 196 30
"You have no idea how long I have waited for this," he uttered softly circling Tae's waist to pull him against him and gently cupped Tae's beautiful...