How everything changed(Hayes...

By Twofantasy

When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 16

571 8 1
By Twofantasy

Kylie's P.O.V

As I walked out onto the balcony I saw Hayes standing there throwing rocks at the balcony.

"What do you want" I said

"I need to see Chloe." He begged

"We'll maybe she is done with you. Ever since we met you only bad things have happened." I yelled down to him.

"Please will you give he this message though.Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this. ( that was Shakespeare)" Hayes spoke up to me.

As I walked in I gave Chloe his message and she started to cry.

"I still love him no matter how much he hurts me. I will always love him even if we aren't together." Chloe said before she ran outside onto the balcony.

Chloe saw Hayes still standing there and hoped over the railing.

Chloe's P.O.V

When I heard what Hayes said I only had one thing to say about it.

Once I spoke to Kylie I went outside and hoped over the balcony railing. I screamed as I fell because I didn't think it through. Before I reached the ground I felt two hands wrap around me I realised it was Hayes.

I looked into Hayes's eyes and I remembered all the memories we had together. Before I knew I was leaning in and our lips touched and all the sparks started to fly. I felt as if we were the only ones in the world and it was just amazing.

When we separated to breathe I saw him smile. I loved his smile, it was just part of his perfection.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked me as we starred into each other's eyes.

"Of course. How could I stay mad at you?" I said as he put me onto the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 6 15
Will she learn to love? Where will life take her? She's sane, right? Will he find the one? Will he be emotionally unstable for the rest of his life...
107K 2.2K 29
Hannah is bullied by the one and only Hayes Grier. The thing that makes it all worst is they were bestfriends. One day it all goes too far. What will...
1.8M 28.1K 59
Lucy moves to Mooresville, NC and meets to cutes boy in the world... Hayes Grier. When he asks her out she is so excited! But when she catches him ki...
31.3K 637 33
Hanna has finally moved on with her life when an old face returns to town and turns everything upside down - for better or for worse?