Straight-Faced

By wwl1102

Cameron Macias was gay, but he knew how to deny the fact with a straight face. More

act more straight
milk and eggs
logan
your average résumé
my first kiss
my high school experience
it's not okay to be gay
interviews
hair gel
rules of being cameron macias
references
eighteen
the note on the napkin
onion pizza
the same blue eyes
rethink
one week
day one
day two
day three
day four
day five
plot twist
rash and rational
calm before the storm
#thatprettygirlonTD
miscommunication
shelter
eventful
gospel
redo
baby don't hurt me
code reds and pinks
carpet
drama queens
couple goals
mission
accomplice
target
almost the resolution
afraid
bliss
apart and together
in which things go wrong again
magazines
shatter
future
goodbye
left was right
announcement
community and family
hope
satisfaction
A.N. - thank you

the toll of fame

11.7K 867 68
By wwl1102

After what happened with Tiffany, I decided that I needed to grow the hell up. Not everyone was going to cover for me if I made a big mistake again because I wasn't a kid anymore. So, I started evaluating the way I acted.

I developed an insane amount of control, the control that I lacked when I blew up at Tiff. I thought words over before I said them, and I identified what I was feeling before displaying the emotions in a healthy and appropriate manner. It didn't mean that my smiles were fake, it just meant that they were precisely calculated. Just because I was genuine, it didn't mean that I wasn't acting.

I lived with the mindset that since there were so many people watching me, I wasn't allowed to mess up. I gained the ability to think incredibly quickly so that it would seem like I still did some things impulsively. My true impulsiveness, however, was gone.

I stopped being able to act freely; that's what my fame did to me. It didn't drive me to insanity, or make me want to shave my head. It destroyed the part of me that most people didn't care about. They didn't even know about it, but they all took it away from me.

Then again, maybe I gave it up too easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
29.3K 564 30
This is a boyxboy story about Jordan Hicks, who is 18, gay, shy, cute and just plain silly, and Tye Bridges, who is 18, straight, fun loving, hyper...
3.8K 305 20
Almost twleve years and two children into a marriage, Renaldo Morales realized he had never been interested in women. As a famous actor in the early...
1.2K 60 21
Ryan was adored by everyone. A perfect son, a good and polite student and always respectful. The only downside? His hatred for homosexuals. Since bir...